Frozen Treats

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigBootyAsshley

Big Booty Princess
I don't post on this board all that often but I just came across this article and thought I just had to post it here.

If I wasn't lactose intolerant I think I might be heading out to get once of these tummy treats! :eat1:

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Those look really good! And...big! lol

Actually, my fave is the idea of a personal sized ice cream cake.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I would deal with the lactose-intolerance to have a Golden Opulence sundae, damned skippy.

jcas50

Liberal Scum
gotta try that Baked Potato sundae. Thanks for the tip!

Kamily

They all look good. Especially when I am PMSing I believe I could finish any of those. :D

EMH1701

Don't they make lactose-free ice cream treats these days? Or do those taste bad?

toni

In the know
I am treating myself to the cowgirl ASAP.
FYI
I am currently accepting donations for the Golden Opulence...hold the cavier :D

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
If you're lactose intolerant how about picking up a carton of non-dairy flavored milk substitute from the dairy section? I remember them having a product called "Silk" which was a vegetable based creme and had vanilla and/or sweetner and other flavors in it. Looks like you could pour that into small cups and freeze them to enjoy later.

My favorite frozen treats are mashed fruit cooked in a little water with splenda and then freeze to make slushees or frozen fruit cups. I play with combining flavors. Things I have used are strawberries, plums, grapes, pears, peaches and pineapples.

Latest posts