Fulfilling a lifelong dream...

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by DWilliams1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Oct 2, 2019 #1

DWilliams1

DWilliams1

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!

For as long as I can remember, I have loved and been deeply attracted to indulgence, being fat, and also admiring the beauty of larger women of different shapes and sizes.

Since I was young, I felt as though it was a part of myself I always had to hide, as it is so counter cultural to our society...and being different is frowned upon. We are taught that fat is automatically unhealthy, and that being thin (and preferring thin partners) is healthy and desirable. I also had a family that, although Italian by heritage, fed into this and made me feel different, ugly, and somehow less than worthy because I was always on the heavy side, and although I was always healthy, had a BIG appetite and enjoyed eating.

Later on, I was also ridiculed for dating and seeking relationships with heavier women, whom I thought were beautiful...and had to be afraid of introducing them to certain family members because of the negativity.

Needless to say, I was the square peg that never fit into the round hole. Through the years, I also secretly loved cartoons, comic strips, and TV shows that would feature eating, weight gain, and the lifestyle of indulgence. As the years went on, I knew more and more that, no matter how much I fought it...this was me, and I couldn't be someone I wasn't to please others.

I lost and gained a bit over the years, quite a few times, and even had a brief relationship with a woman who was also curious about gaining. We were together for a short time, and we both put on a few, mostly from sheer indulgence (we both loved to cook). Fun memories!

I believe it was that relationship, and also thanks to communities like this, that I finally got the courage to go for it...to be who I so deeply desire to be.

It's been only a couple of weeks on the journey now...but feels amazing so far. Its a delightful mixture of being arousing, thrilling, and immensely liberating.

How does everyone here prefer to gain? Is it simply enjoying whatever you want, whenever the mood strikes? Or is it more of a slow and steady process...a mixture of healthy and indulgent foods...with the occasional stuffing session?

I'm thinking for me, so far, I'm really loving a combination of both. I enjoy days (especially this past week), of really going for it...just to see how much my always insatiable appetite can really handle. SO much fun!! Insane amount of calories already today, and it's not even dinner time! LOL

But I also want to stay healthy too. I briskly walk a mile every day, and love indulging in healthier foods as well.

Interested in hearing other people's stories and experiences...It's great to be a part of this community!

RedShellBlueShell and AmyJo1976 like this.
  2. Oct 3, 2019 #2

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA

Sounds like you've found a place where you can belong and glad you to see another BHM become part of the Dims family! Welcome D! :)

Colonial Warrior likes this.
  3. Oct 3, 2019 #3

DWilliams1

DWilliams1

DWilliams1

Thank you so much! Reading through the forum topics, over time, and it seems like a great place. So inspiring to hear the stories and experiences of others. And that was one of the things that inspired me to become more active. So much of what you and others have said resonates with me, and reminds me of my own past.

Such a joy to share the same mind and heart with others.

Absolutely love your pictures too, by the way...you definitely seem to have come a long way yourself over the years. And you look fantastic!!

AmyJo1976 likes this.
  4. Oct 3, 2019 #4

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA

Awww thank you! I'm glad we've inspired you to become more active, please do! :)

Colonial Warrior and DWilliams1 like this.
  5. Oct 3, 2019 #5

DWilliams1

DWilliams1

DWilliams1

Definitely plan on staying active! It's a great place, and eager to get to know you folks. Being on this journey, and having friends to share good conversation with along the way is wonderful!

LifelongFA likes this.
  6. Oct 4, 2019 #6

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

LifelongFA

Enjoy yourself here!

DWilliams1 likes this.
  7. Oct 4, 2019 #7

Van

Van

Van

Van

Your story is very inspirational. I can definitely relate to everything you said. That has been me as long as I can remember. It's good to know that I am not the only person in the world, with these dreams and desires.

DWilliams1 likes this.
  8. Oct 4, 2019 #8

DWilliams1

DWilliams1

DWilliams1

Thank you! Oh you're definitely not alone...I can relate to that though, as I've spent years feeling isolated and alone....not only for my desires for this lifestyle, but people never understood that I was happy with myself, and didn't want to be another "cookie cutter" and assimilate with society. I have my own style, my own personality, and my own mind...So, I guess that makes me different from the rest on many levels, but I've grown a lot over the years...and I learned I cannot be someone I'm not.

Might as well be yourself!

I remember the lyrics to an old song Sammy Davis Jr. once sang. "I can't be right for somebody else if I'm not right for me!"

Shotha likes this.
  9. Oct 7, 2019 #9

Van

Van

Van

Van

Very very true