• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Full Contact - BBW, Sports

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

A short illustrated story featuring the characters from my Bellies of Powerball story, also on Dimensions:

ILLUSTRATION: http://fav.me/d6pomip

It was one of those powerball games where you grind out a win. No spectacular fifty point scorelines. This game was going to come down to a missed three point field goal or maybe a two point touchdown conversation. First minute of the second quarter and the Issa Falls Lady Pioneers were scoreless as were the Clarkstown Lady Corsairs. The Corsairs defense had just held off another Pioneers drive and the Corsairs had another chance. The Corsairs offense and the Pioneers defense were running onto the field. Stood on the sidelines Corsairs coach pulled her quarterback, Buffy Tyson, to the side.

“Play the trick move on 69 and 19” she said.

“Sure thing, those two have it coming to em” said Buffy

“Their dumb enough to fall for it.”

#69 Taylor Hampton and #19 Kasey Sanchez both played on the Pioneers D-line. Taylor, the larger of the two, was in her rookie year out of college and played in the center. Kasey was to her right and had been transferred from quarterback to D-line. Both were bulked and beefed up and their run to the line of scrimmage was more a trot as their thick thighs rubbed together. Taylor and Kasey weren’t built for long running plays or agility but rather for explosive power over one step, then a slam into the oppositions O-Line and hopefully through to the quarterback.

“We’re gonna nail that QB bitch this time” shouted Kasey.

“Hell yeah!”

“We both like go for her!”

“Slammin’!”

Taylor stood in the huddle with the other Pioneers as they waited for the play. It was her third pro game after a stellar college career. Aged twenty two and it had been a culture shock. Powerball was a physical game at any level but Issa State pro powerball was rough and tumble. She’d packed 40lbs of weight on in the off season to be able to stand up to a pro conference O-line. Some of it was muscle but like the rest of the Pioneers D-Line she also sported a newly grown belly and ass. She ran a finger around her swollen abdomen and the contour of her newly grown belly. Her jersey was clinging to it like a second skin thanks to it being fitted 20lbs ago and the sweat. It was the first time Taylor had sported a belly like that.

The extra bulk was causing her to change her play. Back in college Taylor had been naturally bigger than most girls and had stayed trim and used her superior agility to exploit gaps in an O-Line and sack the quarterback. Her coaches had told her that simply wasn't going to work against a pro O-Line. Forty pounds heavier and she’d lost the agility but gained a lot in strength. Her games were about duking it out with the heavyweights of the opposition O-Line and creating a gap for Pioneers linebackers to exploit.

Taylor was cool with that but she longed for the glory of getting a QB out in the open and delivering a bone crunching sack.

The teams formed up on the line of scrimmage. Buffy watched 69 and 19 take their three point stances. If this play worked it would be cruel on them. 69 was young and dumb and fresh out of college. She would call the play like a college athlete not a pro. 19 Kasey Sanchez had spent much of her career as a QB herself and was new to D-Line. She would instinctively go for the gap. Buffy smiled. The D-Line spent much of the game trying to hurt her and this was her chance to return the favor.

“Hut, hut…”

Taylor shot forward on the snap. Just as she had done millions of times. All game she’d been slamming into a huge Corsairs O-line but this play they seemed to slip. Suddenly Taylor saw a game. Her coaches had told her to engage the Corsairs O-Line and leave the QB for the linebackers. But Taylor saw her moment. With a second burst of power she shot for the gap as quick as a 260lbs jockette could. She shoved the side of Corsairs O-Line girl with her elbow and shot through.

THWACK!!!!!

An identical gap had opened to Taylor’s right. Kasey Sanchez had copied her team mates move and gone for it. They’d both popped through at the same time. Helmet to helmet they slammed into each other hard. The crunch could be heard above the noise of the fans. Both landed hard onto the turf. For a moment both lay stunned, immobile like big useless heifers.

Kasey came around first. She could see Taylor slumped next to her. They’d collided.

“Uuuughhhhhhhh…”

She blinked and tried to work out what the hell had happened. That had been a big hit. Her head was thumping like it had been hit like a freight train. Around her the field was blurred. She tried to focus on Taylor. It looked like she was trying to move. Kasey groaned. Her instinct as a player was to haul herself up and keep going but at that moment she was grounded.

The other players had taken a knee. That meant the medics were running onto the field. That was bad. She could barely make out the Corsairs quarterback but she swore their was a smirk on her face. Taylor was still immobile.

Next to her Taylor was trying to haul herself up. Eventually she gave up, rolled over onto her back and popped her helmet. Along with a serve headache she was also badly winded. She also knew she’d screwed up badly.

Pioneers fitness coach Erica Luck popped up in Taylor’s blurred vision. She was crouching down next to her.

“What’s your name?” asked Erica.

“Ummm…”

Taylor tried to concentrate. Every powerball player knew that if a coach determined they had concussion they were benched for the game. No player wanted that to happen. Particularly not a rookie.

“Taylor” she said triumphantly.

“Okay, what just happened?”

“I’m okay coach” groaned Taylor.

“What just happened?”

“I dunno proper what happened” groaned Taylor “but I kinda figure like…ummm…Kasey hit me.”

“Okay” nodded Erica as she examined the girls head. Their was a bruise forming and by any formal standard she had minor concussion. But this was pro powerball and you graded on a curve. Her job was to keep girls in the game; not have them sidelined. Taylor had answered basic questions correctly. Erica nodded.

“Can you walk?”

“Yeah.”

Erica pointed two guys over to help haul Taylor Hampton up. Weighing under one hundred pounds and Erica wasn't much use in hauling up downed D-line girls. One grabbed each arm and hauled Taylor up. She was obviously wobbly on her legs. Erica thought about calling it concussion and held off. Get some fluid in her and she could have Taylor Hampton back on for the final quarter if needed.

Next she moved onto the equally beached Kasey Sanchez. Different girl, same impact and the same symptoms.

Eventually Erica got both Taylor and Kasey parked on the sidelines bench. Both were still stunned and gulping down Gatorade. Sweat was dripping off them and both were gasping for breath. Neither were doing much talking. Erica stood close and watched for the first sign they were coming round. Taylor had grabbed a water bottle and was pouring it over her face whilst Kasey stared out onto the field in an attempt to gain focus. Erica glanced at her watch. If they started talking in a few minutes she could keep them on the sidelines. If not they were off to the medical bay and out of the game.

“Oh Gawd…” groaned Taylor.

“Suck it up Taylor!” said Kasey.

Erica smiled; they were coming round.

“Yeah, yeah.”

“Suck it up!!!!”

Erica kept listening. She knew Taylor and Kasey were buddies. In her fourth pro season Kasey had taken on the role of mentor for rookie Taylor. Erica knew they roomed together at away games and Taylor was even sporting a blonde version of Kasey’s hair do. Which was smart. Taylor had started the year with long blonde hair that she tied into a pony tail for the games. That might have worked in college ball but in the pro’s a pony tail sticking out of a helmet was far too tempting a target for the opposition O-Line.

“Screw you Sanchez, you friggin’ nail me!!”

“B.S, you…”

Twisting round Erica waved over D-Line Coach Jacie Manning. She’s seen enough jockette bravado to know where the conversation was heading. Now was the time to play the coach in and get them both into line. Manning stepped forward and glared at #69 and #19.

“How stupid are you two?”

Taylor and Kasey looked up at Coach Manning. Both gulped. Neither answered the question.

“That’s the dumbest thing I’ve seen this season. I told you to mark your opposite but you glory girls went for the QB. You wannna play on my D-Line you deliver my play calls. Don't make your own up. Got it?”

“Yes coach” said Taylor and Kasey together.

“Keep your asses parked here for now” continued Jacie “keep drinking Gatorade and get your shit together. The way this games going I might need you again.”

The two jockette’s nodded and looked down. Coach Manning stormed away. The more friendly figure of Coach Luck stepped in.

“Okay you two, how bad are you?”

Neither answered.

“I’m not gonna pull you out of the game now but I need to know how bad you are so we can have you ready for the final quarter.”

Taylor remained silent. She was a rookie and nobody needed to think she was a wuss. Kasey was on more solid ground and said:

“I wanna barf.”

“Okay, and you Taylor?”

The groan confirmed Taylor Hampton felt much the same. Erica knew how it was. They had both screwed up big time in front of thousands of fans. They were humiliated and had to look tough. That idiot commentator Donald Dripman would no doubt run their collision in his post game highlights reel the following morning. Both were trying to protect what street cred they had left. Throwing up on the sidelines wasn’t going to help with that.

“Okay, get your asses back to the locker room and do what you gotta do. I want you back out here before half time. But you keep chowing the Gatorade. The hydration will help with your conc…ummm…I mean headache.”

Both nodded and trooped back to the locker room. Away from the eyes of the crowd they both threw up and slumped down. Taylor ran her fingers through her short blonde hair and tried to get some focus. She could feel the bruises and there was a deep, ringing, thudding pain running across her head. Doing as she was told Taylor gulped at Gatorade.

“You’re not in college ball anymore” said Kasey.

“What happened?”

“I dunno but it didn’t work out well” replied Kasey.

“It was like I had the QB open and I totally just friggin’ went for the gap an’…”

“Yeah I did the same.”

“Bummer.”

“Yeah, bummer.”

Time worked on and they sat in silence. Neither was feeling much better but they both knew they needed to head out. They earned good money as a pro powerball player and they were expected to tough it out. Eventually they hauled themselves up and headed back out.

The final quarter and the score was Pioneers 7 – Corsairs 3. Seconds remaining and the Corsairs were making a desperate drive for the end zone. They needed a touchdown to take the game. The game had been a defensive grind. Over the course of the game the Pioneers had rotated players on and off the D-Line. The final play and head coach Carol Gaines turned to Coach Jacie Manning. The D-Line was looking weak.

“Can you put Sanchez and Hampton back on.”

“Their pretty banged up” replied Jacie.

Coach Gaines looked across; both Sanchez and Hampton were standing. They were bruised and beaten up but Gaines rated them both as players. Neither were the sharpest knives in the drawer but then you didn’t want an intellectual on the D-Line. Both would be desperate to prove themselves after their earlier screw up. They would last one play and they would be determined.

“Put them on.”

“Okay” nodded Jacie.

Turning to Taylor and Kasey, she shouted:

“19, 69 get your asses on. Don’t screw up!”

Taylor helmeted up and trotted onto the pitch. She was still hurting all over but this was a chance for redemption. Half way onto the pitch the fist pumped the girl she was replacing and headed for the line of scrimmage. Kasey was next to.

“No screw ups” said Kasey.

“We take our mark.”

“Oh yeah.”

Taking her position on the line of scrimmage Taylor switched into instinct mode. Since she’d been a girl at high school she’d been focused on powerball. Her three point stance was completely natural. She dropped into it and waited. This play was about not screwing up. Hitting the 300lbs O-Line girl opposite hard and creating a gap for the linebackers. Nothing clever. A simple blue collar job down in the trenches of the powerball gridiron. It wouldn’t make the highlights reel but Taylor hoped like hell the play would keep the respect of her team mates and coaches. For a few brief seconds the pain and throbbing headache disappeared. All was clear. Taylor had to smash the snot out of the girl opposite.

“Hut, hut…”

She slammed forward, her thick arms slamming repeatedly into the O-Line girls chest plate. The O-Line went back. Taylor locked in. She wanted the fat ass pancakes down on the ground. The O-Line girl lost traction and began to fall. To her right Kasey Sanchez had pulled off the same move. Two smaller and more nimble Pioneers linebackers shot through the gap and slammed hard into the Corsairs QB, Buffy Tyson.

Taylor landed on top of the downed O-Line girl and rolled off. The throbbing headache returned. She gasped for breath. She hadn’t screwed up! Other Lady Pioneers were back slapping her and pumping her helmet. Everyone could see she’d made good in the end. Across from her Kasey was hauling herself up.

A few yards away Corsairs quarterback Buffy Tyson was still on the ground. The Pioneer’s linebackers were stepping away from her and the medics were rushing in. Taylor smiled. Powerball was just that kind of full contact game.

Latest posts

Back