"Fun Exercise"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I am planning on going kayaking or SUP boarding Friday after work since I can’t go home. It’s a little on the cool side where I am (Virginia Beach) but with everything else shut down and being unable to leave the area it’s really the only option I have.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
@happily_married i actually was thinking something else "fun". ;). :D
Not sure how I missed that... o_O

I wish I could say I had a lot of that on tap, but I work away from home. I’m Marine Corps and we’ve been issued a movement stoppage so I can’t go home until that’s lifted.

Good times.

My wife doesn’t have as much appetite for “fun” as I do anyway, so...😋

Corey

Corey
@happily_married i actually was thinking something else "fun". ;). :D
Even with my dirty no good for nothin’ mind, I completely missed the intent behind your question! Man, I’m really slacking. This quarantine has me hanging out with my kids all day long. We have a door lock, but my 3.5 year old knows how to pick it with random objects he finds laying around the house (corner of the dustpan, ruler, a penny, his fingernail, you name it)....so the fun workouts have to wait until the kids go to bed.

Corey

Corey
My advice is to skip the oral and go straight for the gold. You can’t spread germs through sex if you keep kissing off the table and shower immediately afterward just to be safe. And if you’re extra anxious about spreading germs via breathing, you can always wear a mask. Some might even like that. 😷 I learned all this information from my husband, who has the fastest google fingers I’ve ever seen when it comes to researching topics that directly affect him. 🤔

Shh! Don’t tell!

My advice is to skip the oral and go straight for the gold. You can’t spread germs through sex if you keep kissing off the table and shower immediately afterward just to be safe. And if you’re extra anxious about spreading germs via breathing, you can always wear a mask. Some might even like that. 😷 I learned all this information from my husband, who has the fastest google fingers I’ve ever seen when it comes to researching topics that directly affect him. 🤔
good to know. All the same, I‘m being very cautious for now. My “type” is like almost the very highest risk category.