Fun Size - by Feedthelady (~BBW, ~~WG, Fantasy, Flatulence)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by Caleb, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Nov 12, 2010 #1

Caleb

Caleb

Caleb

~BBW, ~~WG, Fantasy, Flatulence - A woman finds a very special dress.

[Author's Note:]I wrote this a while back and has been in the story archive for a while. If people like it, i'll add to it. Enjoy!

FUN SIZE
    By Feedthelady

Part One

Brigit hurried for the door as the sky opened up and the storm thundered down upon her. Ever optimistic, she hadn't foreseen what had looked like the perfect summer morning turning into a monsoon of an afternoon and left her umbrella at home. “Shoot!” she cried out as she ran from her car to the first shop in sight. Parking had been something of a bitch today and she had found herself down quite a narrow alley, away from the main shops.

With a newspaper sheltering her hair, she opened the black, rimmed glass door and found the shelter she had desired. Brigit loved to shop, especially for clothes. It always picked her up when she had been feeling down in the past, and she hoped that it would pick her up today.

She had been dumped the night before by her boyfriend Adam, and after a night of tears and weepy CD's, she had pulled herself together and was ready to cheer herself up.

As she stood at the front of the shop looking around, she was pleasantly surprised to see it was in fact inside a new women's clothes store. At least she thought it was new, having never remembered seeing it before.

From a counter at the back of the store stood a young looking woman, no older than 25 - Brigit's age. She peered up from a book she was reading to catch sight of Brigit.

Brigit stood there, 5'5”, long, straight, dark red hair. She was wearing a tight fitting, white buttoned top that showed off her slightly under-whelming cleavage. Her short skirt also hugged against her slim frame, exposing her long sexy, if not a tad too skinny legs.

The shop assistant left her counter and approached Brigit. “Hello,” she said. “Welcome to 'Women's Secrets Clothing Store.' My name is Laura, do you need any help?” Laura couldn't help but notice just how beautifully piercing Brigit's blue eyes were, and was slightly taken aback by how pretty she was.

“Err, well I guess I'm looking for a dress to go out on the town in,” said Brigit. “Do you have anything that would suit me?”

Laura looked over Brigit's skinny frame again. “I think we should have something that you would be pleasantly surprised with.” Strange way to put it, thought Brigit as she followed Laura over to a rack of dresses. “We have some excellent little black dresses you can choose from?”

Brigit frowned, “I'm kind of thinking something slightly more colourful than black, do you have anything?”

“Hmm...I think we have something in...red?” said Laura.

“Perfect,” said Brigit, as Laura went off to fetch the dress she had in mind.

When she returned, she carried a beautiful, vibrant red dress that looked as if it would show off Brigit's thin figure perfectly. “It's gorgeous,” remarked Brigit as she went into a changing room to try it on. As she returned from the cubicle her expression had changed somewhat, she now looked sad. “It's too big; do you have anything smaller?”

Laura, checking the label, turned back. “A size eight, I'm sure I could find a size six for you.” With that, she returned to the back of the store.

A size six! thought Brigit. I used to be a size eight; I hadn't realized I'd come down a size! She took a look at herself in the changing room mirror. She had lost a few pounds. She had always been skinny, and she had liked her look, but all of a sudden she realised that maybe she had crossed the line and was too gaunt for her own good.

Laura returned with a size six dress in hand, “Try this on for size, my dear,” she said as she passed the item to Brigit.

“Thank you,” replied Brigit as she re-entered the changing room to try on the smaller size. As she managed to zip up the back of the dress and looked in the mirror again, she saw something that seriously endangered her day of self indulgence. “It's still too big!” she cried out over the top of the changing room.

“Really?” replied Laura. “I'm afraid we don't have anything smaller.”

Stupid Adam! Brigit thought. Always telling me to watch my figure! Constantly making me worry about my weight! Even now he's making me miserable! Brigit broke down and began to cry. Hearing her sobs, Laura peeped around the changing room curtain. “I'm sorry, maybe I could order something in for you for next week?”

Brigit kept sobbing. “You don't understand,” she said. “I needed to go out tonight. My boyfriend and I broke up yesterday, and I really needed this to cheer myself up.”

“Oh, I'm sorry my dear, I wish I could cheer you up,” said Laura as she hugged Brigit.

“Please, call me Brigit. It's not just that though. Because of him I've become far too skinny! I don't even fit into a size six! What man will want me when I don't even feel attractive to myself!”

Laura looked at Brigit. “You're unhappy with your weight, too?” she said.

“Look at me!” Remarked Brigit. “I'm less than skin and bones!”

Laura began to smile. “Well...maybe I do have something you could squeeze into.”

Brigit stopped and began to dry her tears. “ou do? What? You have this dress in a smaller size?”

Laura smirked. “Something like that, usually we keep it for very special customers, but I like you, Brigit.” Laura walked into the back of the store. When she returned, she carried what looked like to Brigit like the same size dress she had just tried on. Laura placed the garment into Brigit's hands. “You have great potential, Brigit. I thought that the moment you entered the store. See if you can fit into this.”

“Err...thanks,” said Brigit, a little confused as to why Laura had said what she had just said.

She went back into the changing room and undressed herself down to her underwear. God! she thought, I can see my ribcage! She began to put the dress on, feeling that it was still a bit big for her. “Try these red shoes, too,” said Laura as she passed a box of high heels under the curtain. Brigit zipped up the dress and placed the shoes on her feet. She looked in the mirror to see the same result as before.

“It's still too bi...oh!” In front of her eyes, Brigit saw and felt the dress become tight and take the shape of her body. “That's incredible!” she shouted over the curtain, “It's shrunk to my size!”

“Not quite,” shouted Laura from the other side.

Puzzled, Brigit looked back into the mirror. She smiled at what she saw. The little red dress was very complimentary to her figure. My boobs look bigger! She turned around to see what she looked like from the back. And my butt looks rounder...and sexier! “I look great!” she shouted out. “Big night out, here I come...oh!”

Suddenly she felt a strange sensation all over her body. She looked back into the mirror, and to her amazement, she was getting bigger. She looked down at her legs to see her calves begin to rise, becoming considerably thicker than before. Her ankles swelled to a chubby state. She began to notice her hips expanding outwards. She took her eyes away from the mirror and looked down at her body. Her breasts had begun to swell enormously from a size A to a massive E cup!

“Oh no!” she cried, as further down her belly had begun to expand outwards through the dress. She placed her hands onto it to make sure it was real. It was! As she did, she could see that her fingers had become plump and stubby. “What's happening to me?” she cried out in a sense of horror. Raising her newly chubby fingers to her face.

“Nothing bad, I assure you Brigit,” came Laura's voice from outside. A roll of fat now appeared at each of her wrists as Brigit noticed her once skinny arms had become large and chunky. As she touched them, to her horror they jiggled.

“Help me....oh!” Suddenly, she felt her thighs touch and her belly slump down and touch them. She looked back into the mirror and couldn't recognise herself.

There, where once a skinny, fairly attractive girl had been, now stood a VERY FAT, gorgeous red head. Her now enormous breasts lay resting on top of her even larger belly. Through the dress - which had to her amazement stretched with her! - she could see the imprint of her now deepened naval. She looked at her face, and didn't know who it was. Its gaunt, bony definition had given way to a rounded, glowing appearance. Her neck had been devoured by a second chin that seemed to support her face like a cushion.

Just as Brigit was about to pass out with the shock and horror of what had happened to her, she felt her enormous belly give her another strange feeling. She clasped a roll of it in her pudgy little hands and suddenly - THRUMPTH!!!!!!!!!! - she farted loudly!

“Oh dear!” she said, and then looked back into the mirror. Look at me! I'm so big! So very plump! So very chubby...oh! Her newly formed belly poured over her much wider hips, creating rolls of love handles that sucked up parts of the dress, highlighting her new shape. Large legs, large belly, large breasts, butt arms, back and all...and just like that it hit her. She couldn't contain herself. She pushed back the curtain to where Laura was standing. “I'M FAT!” she said. “AND I LOVE IT!”

“I'm glad you approve, Brigit,” said Laura.

Brigit looked herself up and down again. Her once taut stomach was now a mass of sexy rolls, love handles and stretch marks. “I have a belly! AND WHAT A BELLY!” She turned around to take a look at her behind. She had gone from no-ass, to average-ass, to round-ass, to large-ass, to fat-ass, to sexy-ass! It stuck out forever as far as Brigit was concerned, making a cushion for her spine. The short dress showed off her big, tree trunk thick thighs that pushed together from their tops down to just above her knees. Her calves were thick and round, matching her chubby ankles. The high heels now pushed her much fatter feet out from all sides. She tried to see this transformation for herself, but to her surprise...and excitement, her obese belly poked out far too far for her to see. Lucky I have a mirror!

She began to touch and feel all her newly transformed body parts. Running her chubby fingers in between her large rolls of fat. Watching as her large, beefy arms changed shape as they touched the rest of her body. She touched her large breasts as they pushed themselves up and nearly poured out of her dress. They wobbled as she pressed against them. Next her fingers felt there way up to her newly formed double chin. It makes me look soooo sexy! I never thought that being fat would feel sooooooooo gooooooood!!!

“I feel so sexy, so very fat and so very sexy!”

“I aim to please,” said Laura.

Looking herself up and down, Brigit wondered, “What size is this dress, Laura?”

Laura smiled again. “It's fun sized!” she replied.

“It certainly is!” claimed Brigit. THRUMPTH!!!!!!!!!! She let out another loud fart, this time watching as her whole body jiggled in rhythm. “Oh my!” she exclaimed as she placed one of her podgy forefingers to her now luscious lips. “I could get used to doing that! Everything feels so good!”

“Everything looks good, too, Brigit!”

Brigit paid Laura for the dress, but before she had the chance to turn and leave, Laura stopped her. “Now remember, Brigit, this is a women's secret, and you cannot tell anyone else about this place.”

“I understand,” said the BIG and BEAUTIFUL Briget. “I won't tell a soul.”

Laura watched as Brigit waddled her way out of the shop. Her enormous butt jiggling in time with her massive arms as she tried to get used to her new girth.

Brigit opened the door and walked outside. She looked up at the sky, her chubby round face reflecting the light of the sun. She looked down at her big, round, enormous figure, her rolls of fat trying every way they could to push out of her snug fitting dress. Size six and 400lbs! This is a fun size! Brigit waddled down the street in the afternoon sunshine. Maybe today would be a good day after all.

2. Nov 12, 2010 #2

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

Oh my god, I love this story! I'm so happy to see it "revived", although it's been available this whole time in the Weight Room.

But yes! Add to it. Do it or I will.*

You could have a different account of another patron to this store. Or something. It doesn't matter, the story must go on.

*I'm only kidding, obviously. I'm horrible about continuing stories, as is plainly visible from my postings.

3. Nov 13, 2010 #3

DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262

A great little story. It left a smile on my face.

4. Nov 13, 2010 #4

ShammyBoy

ShammyBoy

ShammyBoy

Nooooo, you need to finish your stuff first!;)

5. Nov 14, 2010 #5

ow1gu

ow1gu

ow1gu

Quite good indeed.

6. Nov 15, 2010 #6

Caleb

Caleb

Caleb

Hey, thanks! I shall add to it after all. I have some more stories half finished that i'm sure will be on here soon too.

7. Dec 2, 2010 #7

jimbo021289

jimbo021289

jimbo021289

Yeah please add more I've always loved this story, one of my fav's from the old weight room cant wait for more

8. Oct 11, 2011 #8

Caleb

Caleb

Caleb

The second installment of my story is a little overdue... let's try by about seven years. Anyway, thanks to my new iPhone, I am able to write stories directly onto my phone to and from work when the mood takes me. This is good because it means there will be more installments. They will be brief, but there will be many. I like my stories like that here.

Anyway, I also thought of a storyline that I thought would offer something new and interesting, so I hope you all enjoy.

Thanks!

Fun Size part 2

By the time Brigit reached her car she was out of breath. "I had no idea that weighing this much would be so exhaustive work" she thought. "I guess it makes sense, I just didn't --" her thoughts trailed off. She was standing in the middle of the car park, her plump hands inside her small handbag which was perched on her newly developed belly apron, fumbling for her keys when she realised her car was no longer there.
    Instead of her red Prius, a pink mini cooper was parked in her space. "And so it should. I didn't work my big behind off not to treat myself to a car in my favourite colour -- hey! Since when was pink my favourite colour?" Brigit felt slightly faint. Then the knowledge seemed to pour into her memories. "Candy floss! It reminds me of candy floss!" her tummy rumbled. She looked down at the enormous red dress that fought to contain her now gigantic body. "Seems you've brought a few other little changes with you too." She considered this for a moment before coming to a decision. "Just go with it, Brigit. Let's see how far the rabbit hole goes."

She began to rummage for her keys again and noticed her handbag appeared much bigger than before. It had to; "how else am I gonna carry around all my little treats -- woah! Where did that thought come from!" Brigit pushed aside all the candy, chocolate and crisp bags that littered her bag to fond the keys at the bottom.

They fitted the lock perfectly and as she squeezed herself into the driver's seat, she wondered why on earth she would get a car that would be so small for her? Her big belly rubbed against the steering wheel and she giggled. "God, I love squeezing myself into small spaces, it makes me feel soooo big -- I do?" she moved around a little more, the sides of her body brushing the door and the gear stick. She even felt herself get a little wet. "I guess I do!" she smiled, wickedly.

By the time she reached her apartment, her handbag of snacks was quite diminished. She had never been the kind of girl to snack in her car before, but upon noticing several sweet and crisp wrappers already parked on the passenger's seat floor, she felt the sweet taste of a snickers bar already between her teeth. She fought back the urge to stop herself for a second, slightly bemused that her brain and her body had placed the chocolate bar there without her even realising it. She would have liked to ponder this thought some more but her hesitant nature was overtaken by the sweet taste on her lips. She succumbed to it's texture and pushed the bar between her sunken lips in two mouthfuls.

The concrete steps up to her second floor apartment were a killer. She had to stop twice to catch her breath. "Maybe I need to lose a bit of weight." She stopped. "Or just take this dress off!" she chuckled to herself and felt her whole body jiggle. Her boobs shuddered and shook. She gasped in excitement. Brigit shuffled into her apartment, sweating with perspiration. She picked up a cloth from her stove and dabbed herself down. There was just so much flesh to dry.

She sat down and lifted a spoonful of ice-cream to her mouth. It tasted so good. She looked back at the freezer door which was still open. "When did I get the ice-cream out?" she asked herself. The chair groaned under her weight as she fidgeted to get comfortable, her new gut squishing against the table and pulling the vinyl orange and white flowery patterned table cloth towards her lap. "I don't remember buying this table cloth?" thought Brigit. She stared a little longer. "Or this table!" Brigit began to look around the messy apartment; pizza boxes, microwave dinner packages and Pringles tubes littering the small, pokey room. "I don't live here!" She finally realised. Something in Brigit's brain was telling her otherwise. She had rented the flat. She'd been renting it for three years. "No, wait!" she was so hot, and her belly was rumbling. She craved food, her hunger was insatiable.

She heard a knock at the door. She struggled to pull herself up. "Who... who is it?"
    "Brigit? It's Romona."

Brigit's heart fell through her rumbling belly. She grabbed her paunch, nervously and rubbed it.
    "Romona? What are you doing here?"

"I thought we were going out for early drinks? You ok?" came Romona's voice from the other side of the door.

Brigit began to panic, she fumbled with the straps of the dress. "what am I doing? Romona knows I'm a big girl." She shook her head vigorously. "No she doesn't and I'm NOT a big girl. She struggled getting the dress over her enormous belly, having to tug on it hard. It finally fell away to her chubby ankles. She bent over, her large gut getting in her way. She stepped out of the dress and looked down at herself. She was still well over 300lbs. "Why am I still so large?" A voice inside her head spoke back to her. "Because you've always been a large girl."
    She pulled a towel around her that was draped over her couch and reached the door.

Which Brigit was she? She couldn't quite figure it out. It was like two histories were fighting for space in her head. Romona would know. She closed her eyes and opened the door.

9. Nov 21, 2011 #9

Caleb

Caleb

Caleb

Fun Size Part 3
    by Caleb/FeedTheLady

"Jeez, what happened to you, girl?"
    Brigit slowly opened her eyes and happened upon her best friend's sorrowful expression.
    "You look as skinny as a rake! When was the last time you ate?"
    Brigit turned her head towards the mirror, but found it was no longer there. She noticed her whole apartment had changed. This was the place she had lived for the last two years with Adam - how had she nearly forgotten that! She looked down at her body and noticed her long, skinny legs staring back up at her from the underneath the towel. Her tummy was now flat and trim.
    "I can see my feet," she muttered.
    "You OK?" asked Romona.
    Brigit nodded. "Just had a really weird dream, that's all."
    Romona cocked her head. "What have I told you about sleeping in the bath!"

She brushed past Brigit and dropped her handbag on the table. Romona was a Hispanic beauty. She stood at 5'3 with an hourglass figure; D cup breasts the held pert on her chest and a butt that could have made Jennifer Lopez jealous. Brigit was envious of her friend's curvaceous figure, and as she stared at her larger, more rounded features, she heard her own stomach gargle. Romona looked curiously at Brigit. "Honey, are you sure you're OK? You are eating, aren't you?"

Brigit thought about the ice cream cake and her stomach gargled again. She placed a hand over it, as if to muzzle its cries for attention. "I was just snacking before you got it here." Or was she? Her memory was fading again, but some things felt permanently embedded - like the feeling of being a larger woman.

"Well, as long you are OK, I suppose." She produced two pieces of paper from her bag and waved them in the air. "So, guess who's going to the biggest fashion magazine launch party of the year tonight?"
    Brigit's eyes went wild with excitement. "You didn't!"
    "Yes. I. Did!"
    "Romona, have I mentioned lately how you are the best friend anyone has ever had?"
    "If you add a bottle of vodka to that, we'll call it thank you enough. "
    Brigit ran over to hug her friend and almost lost her towel in the process.

"Whoa, I said nothing about a strip tease! Go get dressed, we are about to hit the town hard, my newly single friend."

Brigit dashed towards her bedroom.

"Hey, are you planning on wearing this?"

Brigit halted by the doorway, her heart skipped a beat as she swung around to see Romona holding the little red dress in her hand.

"I was... but it doesn't quite fit. Damn catalogue orders!" She feigned a small laugh.

Romona gazed at the dress and rubbed the soft fabric in her hands. If Brigit could have described it, her friend looked almost hypnotised by garment.

"Well, you know, I'm a little bigger than you. Would it be OK for me to try it on? It looks gorgeous."

Brigit marched across the room and took the dress from Ramona's hands. It seemed to startle her friend and bring her back from the semi trance she had been in.

"If it's all the same to you, I have to send it back in the morning. I don't want to risk any damage. Besides, honey, you look gorgeous, already."

Romona smiled, "Of course I do, I always look gorgeous," and added a wink for effect.

Club Reach was over spilling with A list models. Paparazzi swarmed the entrance making it a struggle to even reach the doors.

Inside the mood, according to Brigit was one of total snootiness. Having consumed over a bottle and a half of wine before Brigit was even dressed, Romona was less opinionated and after buying them a couple of shots made a beeline for the dance floor. Brigit, still not feeling much of a buzz, or anything else much for that matter, watched from the bar as her friend so ensnared a small following of men, all lusting for her as she danced underneath the glitter ball.

"And who are you?" asked a tall, dark man with large nostrils and an extended hand to Brigit. "I don't think I've noticed your pretty little head in any magazines before. Are you represented?"

Brigit turned towards the man. "I'm not a model."

Flared nostril guy smiled thinly. "Darling, of course you are." He looked her and down and pouted. "Although, perhaps a little plump. A couple of weeks dieting should resolve that."
    Brigit was aghast. "Is that the way you talk to your clients? Because if it is, it's not the bar you should be lined up at but the job centre!"

She picked up her bag and stormed towards the restroom."

She waited until a bunch of stick thin models had stopped giggling at the mirror and exited, before she gave herself a moment in front of the mirror. Plump indeed! She looked ill, she was that skinny. It was the exact image she had seen earlier today in the clothes store - only now in her evening dress she looked like a twig in a potato sack. Her stomach grumbled. She hadn't stopped thinking about food all night. Romona had turned down her offer of a take away before they headed out. "Eating is cheating!" she had stated, before polishing off the rest of the wine.

Brigit sighed heavily before returning to the bar.

Romona was still holding court on the dance floor when a man in a suede jacket slid alongside Brigit. He had dark, wavy hair and he smiled. "I think the way you handled that guy before deserves a drink."
    "You think I'm too chubby too huh?" asked Brigit, annoyed.
    The man laughed, "Are you serious? There is nothing I'd like to do more than to buy you a steak dinner." Her stomach rumbled loudly. She turned to get a better look at him. He was around the same age as her, with dark blue eyes. He had a kind face, she thought.
    "Yeah, we'll, I wouldn't use the 'S' word around here if I were you. Eating seems something of a crime in this place."

"Kind of reminds me of a going to the insect house at the zoo and seeing the stick insects."

Brigit chuckled. "If that's your opinion, you might be the only guy here with it."

He smiled again, "My name is Shaun."
    "Brigit, but seriously, what kind of guy goes to a fashion magazine launch party only to tempt the ladies into steak dinners?" Another rumble from her stomach - the feeling was starting to overpower her.

"I'm a guest of the publishing house. They're my boss too."

"Are you an editor?" asked Brigit.

Shaun nodded. "It's a very small, very niche publication. In fact I think my invite was sent as something of a joke."

"Why's that?" asked Brigit. "Are you in charge of Food Monthly?"

"No," replied Shaun. "It's a BBW magazine for Fat Admirers."

Brigit's jaw dropped. "A what? for what?"

Shaun smiled. "It's a fashion magazine for large women and the men who admire them."

Brigit was stunned. She had no idea such a magazine existed. "What's it called?"

"Fun Size."

Her stomach gurgled again and she grabbed it tight. Shaun watched what she was doing. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, it's just that... Does your magazine own a clothing store?"

Shaun shook his head. "No. Why?"

"My mistake." She smiled and her stomach rumbled again. She couldn't control it. She had to find some food.

"Excuse me," she said, and before Shaun had a chance to speak again, Brigit was heading for the exit. She didn't feel well at all. Her stomach felt like a great empty void. "What's happening to me?" she asked herself.

That's when she saw them. She halted abruptly. Her ex Adam was on the dance floor with a model. The two of them entwined in a dance that would have looked more apt in a porn shoot.

Brigit felt her heart drop into her stomach. "That bastard!" Her stomach responded. It called out in her mind. "Feed me! Feed me now!"

She burst through the club doors and out into the cold night air.

"Adam! Mothafffff-!" She tried to calm herself, failing miserably. She was angry. No, she was in a rage. So much so that she didn't even remember walking into the supermarket across the street.
    "Sonofabitch!" she thought, mindlessly taking a trolley and beginning to unload the shelves she walked passed into it.
    "He's such an arsehole!" she recalled pilling items into shopping bags at the counter. It wasn't until she reached her apartment and sat down on the sofa that she really noticed the seven shopping bags in front of her.
    "Jeez Brigit, good job you didn't pass the designer clothes store."

She rustled through the bags. Junk food at every turn. Pizzas, microwaveable burgers, chips, crisps, sausage rolls, pies, fried chicken and ice cream cake. Five Ice cream cakes to be exact.

Brigit was appalled with herself. "I don't eat crap like this? I'd never keep my figure."

Her stomach spoke again. "But it ALL tastes so good. FEED ME!"

Brigit shrugged. "I guess I shouldn't argue with my own body. Besides, tonight wasn't exactly the big night out I was hoping for. A little treat wouldn't hurt. I kinda deserve it."

She threw a pizza in the microwave and whilst she was waiting opened a family size bag of crisps. She turned on the TV and lay back on her sofa. With every crunch in her mouth, her taste buds exploded. She couldn't figure it out. They were like the most amazing crisps she had ever tasted. She started putting two in her mouth at a time, then three, then four. Soon she was stuffing her face with handfuls of crisps, a greasy film enveloping her lower face. With each bite, a new and glorious sensation swam over her. Within five minutes the bag was empty. But Brigit's small stomach was hugely satisfied.
    "Ooh, it feels like concrete," she thought, prodding her tummy.
    Just then the bell of the microwave chimed. The smell of pizza came rushing to her nostrils. Her stomach rumbled again. "What? But I'm so full!"
    The gargle rose up again, impossible to ignore. Brigit for an instance could have sworn her tummy had actually shook, demanding food.
    "I can't do it! I can't eat any more. It doesn't matter how tasty and good it smells. I'm too full! I just don't have the room. I..." her thoughts trailed off as she caught sight of the sexy red dress lounging across her bed. Her head had been mixed up with a jumble of thoughts about it all day. What exactly had happened before? She couldn't quite remember. She'd just known it was her dress, not for sharing with Romona. Funny, it looked so small and revealing and yet all her thoughts attached to it made some connection to something much bigger, far more comforting; like a large, warm duvet.
    She felt like she needed that warmth right now. What with seeing Adam with another girl. And that jerk who had called her "plump"! "or was it chubby?" she said aloud. Her tummy rumbled again and a small wave of excitement passed through her. She placed her hands over it. "Suppose I was chubby?" RUMBLE. "Or plump?" RUMBLE RUMBLE. She bit her lip. That pulse of excitement began to ebb into her crotch. Her hand slipped from her tummy to lower down. She stood up and without full awareness of what she was doing, working on impulse alone, she began to take off her clothes. "I wonder if I'd look good, if say I was plump girl?" RUMBLE. Off came her dress, exposing her skinny frame.
    "I bet I'd have some curves on me then! I could eat what I wanted. I could get fat if I wanted." RUMBLE RUMBLE. "Maybe that's what I need. To be a fat girl." RUMBLE. Off came her bra, her small breasts making little to no impact on her femininity. "Everything would be so much BIGGER. I would be fat. YES! Or fatter still. I could be such a piggy." She dropped her knickers to the floor as she reached the bedroom. "I could be obese, as fat as the fat lady in the circus. I could be as lazy as I want, eat as much as I want and be AS FAT AS I WANT!" RUMBLE. RUMBLE. RUMBLE. She picked up the dress and an electrical charge passed through her fingers. She dropped the dress over her head and pulled it down until it fit, snuggly. "And no one would boss small old me around again. No Adam! Too small am I? No, arsehole from a fashion magazine. Plump? You ain't seen nothing." She looked herself squarely in the wardrobe mirror. "I want to be a really BIG girl!"

[/LEFT]

10. Nov 22, 2011 #10

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

this latest piece is really good. Excited for a new part!