• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

funny named towns

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrenchboy

I am an over the road truck driver and I find it absolutely facinating all the different names all over the United States. Since we are from all over the the world we can have posts from all corners of the planet. Post names of funny or unusual names of cities, rivers, parks whatever. I will start with some of my favorite.
Hollering Woman creek in Texas
Big Bone Lick park Kentucky
Hungry Mother park Virginia
Wimauma Florida named by a railroad developer for his 3 daughters Wilma Maude and Mary
Squirrel Level road Virginia. I can imagine it now...Hey Bubba..did you level that trailer when you put it in? Scratchin his head, Cletus replies... Well...it's squirrel level.,,,

Latest posts

Back