Funny Pictures, Cartoons, and Memes Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
My aunt used to arrange Birthday farty parties for the children. She would serve them a stew made with all of these vegetables. Then she would take the empty bowls away, leave the room, close the door behind her and wait for the fun to begin, as the children had farting competitions. Apart from this the children were well behaved and made hardly any mess.
Your aunt is brilliant. I applaud her (and thank you for sharing this).

Yes, I am and evil Grandpa. :D
Presumably you explained to your daughter that you were merely fulfilling your grandfatherly duty to perpetuate a tradition passed down (and in other directions as the flatus emerges) from generation to generation. I applaud you.

Joker

Your aunt is brilliant. I applaud her (and thank you for sharing this).

Presumably you explained to your daughter that you were merely fulfilling your grandfatherly duty to perpetuate a tradition passed down (and in other directions as the flatus emerges) from generation to generation. I applaud you.
I get to see them in a few weeks now that we all are not afraid of me being killed by Covid.

Joker

If it the aviation type of speed-tape trust me those guys underneath will have to wait for a long time to get the business. However it is fairly expensive per meter tape.
I still have a case of it and use it to patch things that Bondo won't.

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
All the signs of that sign having been heavily edited for humor, so i’ll do my part.

Text corrections:
* Keep your pubic area 2m from other people’s unless there’s consent all around and you’re really into each other like that

* Don’t let anyone without whom you’re currently fluid-bonded put their face in your pubic area

Joker

All the signs of that sign having been heavily edited for humor, so i’ll do my part.

Text corrections:
* Keep your pubic area 2m from other people’s unless there’s consent all around and you’re really into each other like that

* Don’t let anyone without whom you’re currently fluid-bonded put their face in your pubic area
As others know, I am a gentleman so I will not comment on your post. :D

Latest posts