Mishty

aluminum petunia

Lay's contest for new flavors have arrived:

Cheesy Garlic Bread

Chicken and Waffles

Sriracha

Should be on store shelves soon... :bow:
That contest almost ruined my Summer! lol
All my friends were obsessed with creating new flavors!
The drunken inventions were disgusting,yet epic!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Pennsylvania is an eternity behind the rest of the country with getting new stuff on their shelves. I'm screwed for at least six months, I know it.

I want chicken and waffles flavor so bad. Hell, I want chicken and waffles.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I haven't seen them yet, but I'm pretty sure we'll get it here.

(And I'll send bags to anyone if/when they're available)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I want to try the garlic bread ones! Hubs would probably be interested in Siracha.. he uses that stuff like ketchup

ValentineBBW

seeking Vegas
I've tried the Chicken and Waffles Lays Chips. I taste the waffle more than anything, or rather the syrup. It's different. I don't think it's really my thing. The Garlic Cheese Bread have been bought, just not consumed yet. Will report back.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I found the Sriracha flavor. Its zippy, tingily, leaves a bit of burn on the lips. Its one of those where you try one chip and suddenly half the bag is gone.

:D

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I just got my hands on the garlic bread ones. Wow, yummer! It's weird how well the captured the flavor of garlic bread. We have the siracha ones too but i'm too wussy. Hubs will give me his review. He said, after eating a handful of garlic chips, that he wished there were lasagna flavored ones to go with it.

Skye23

I'm in Delaware (couple of miles from the PA line) and we found the Siracha and Chicken And Waffles flavors at our local Food Lion. I think they were just out of the third flavor, there was an end-cap that looked ravaged. Target is also supposed to be carrying them so might try looking there (or Walmart).

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Hubs devoured his bag of Siracha chips in an afternoon.. a little faster than normal.. he normally inhales his chips.. He liked them and called them zippy.

ValentineBBW

seeking Vegas
Tried the Garlic Cheese Bread and the are very YUMMY! I went back to Walmart and they were out! I think that might be all we get :(

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I found the chicken and waffles today.. its like eating a bag of waffle chips.. my son said they tasted like jimmy dean brand maple sausage.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I'm also amazed at the cheesy garlic flavor. A freshly opened bag smells like garlic bread. The first hint of taste is a strong garlic. First crunch is a release of butter flavor, and the mozzerella / parmesan cheese flavor builds from there.

Again, the bag is quickly devoured. Sriracha is still my favorite, but this is nearly a tie for first.

Group builder