• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gainer Academy - By Gainer Girl - (~BBW(multiple), Eating, Imagery, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
~BBW(multiple), Eating, Imagery, ~MWG - classmates of a unique academy share more than education

Gainer Academy
by GainerGirl
(adapted from this writers.com interactve story,
begun by Gainergirl and continued by numerous others)

Introduction

Gainer Academy began in the late 1800s. The school was named for the humble Mr. John Gainer, a seaman who saved his captain's terrier from a very drunk and angry sailor and was ironically rewarded with his body weight in Lager. John Gainer, himself an abstemious teetotaler, sold the booze and went on to become a ship owner himself. Forty years later he sold his trading fleet and retired with a small fortune, part of which he used to endow the Academy.

In its early days Gainer was primarily a private high school level college preparatory school for girls. Enrollment was a quick, painless process, the Admissions Committee even going so far as to replace with scholarships tuition for talented students from impoverished families. The idea was to prepare women for college regardless of the means of their parents.

In time it conformed to the usual prep school image – including affectation of snooty airs. This got its students thought of as pampered rich children who couldn't do anything without their dear Butler Jeeves or Nanny Hilda around. In reality most students came from families who were anything but wealthy.

A hundred years later the small campus had an adequate reputation but was struggling financially. Then it was made beneficiary of a large experimental educational endowment. The twenty year study included an ultra-modern multi story building. This was used, said a public publicity release, to study of the efficacy of a two year bridge between high school and college.

The goal was to create superior graduates trained to use critical thinking skills rather than merely process information to pass standardized tests. This was to be done by combining an online Stanford-inspired brain training program called Lumosity with a variant of the Harkness teaching method.

For those unfamiliar with the terms, Lumosity is designed to systematically improve memory and attention skills – blind tests show an average of 34% after a year. Harkness is a form of teaching first introduced at Exeter college which emphasizes student participation with the professor functioning as a very smart member of the discussion. The best teachers can subtly guide conversation in a productive direction without being overbearing

Wrote the original Edward Stephan Harkness in 1931 ““What I have in mind is (a classroom) where (students) could sit around a table with a teacher who would talk with them, and instruct them by a sort of tutorial or conference method, where (each student) would feel encouraged to speak up. This would be a real revolution in methods.”

The Harkness Table today is a trademark of Exeter Academy, which describes it as follows: ” The oval design of the table allows everyone seated at it to see the eyes of everyone else at the table, meaning no one is hiding. No student is left out of the discussion. Classmates … learn by discussing their thoughts and ideas with their teacher and each other, rather than by just taking notes. Students are encouraged to challenge ideas, and to collaborate rather than compete with each other.”

Gainer began to emulate the Exeter model and combine it with the lumosity approach in the late 1990’s. Graduates of the two year Gainer’s Academy preparatory program soon proved themselves outstanding scholars. Their recruiters have found it easy to persuade cash-pressed parents to endorse their daughter’s tuition-free enrollment .

The campus rules are fairly lenient, with a late curfew and twenty minutes between every class, and open commissary hours to which no one has ever objected. There is a subtle reason for this – the total immersement of students in the education process: classes go from 8 am until 6 pm, with at least two hours of solid work per night. Break periods for food and interaction are a must with such intensity.

The girls' living quarters are totally modern. Each of the fifty identical units (enough to accommodate 200 students) feature a common living room and dining area. There are four comparable single bedrooms, each having ample closet space, a large bath, computerized study area, bed and bureau. The kitchens have two refrigerator/freezers, stove, washer/dryer and a console of small appliances. This supplements a full commissary open from 6:00am to midnight.

Each living module accommodates four girls – two newcomers and two holdovers, the latter being designated as mentors for the younger.

With its amenities Gainer Academy often seems more either like a resort or military training camp than a school. But, whereas resorts have tennis and swimming as common entertainment and training camps feature discipline and uniformity, Gainer Academy has developed quite differently. Its students rapidly developed a very different cultural imperative from these models, ideas which in time among themselves have proven remarkably similar.

Gainer Academy by 2010 was one of the country's most prestigious prep schools. Its academic and dorm building was also one of the largest in square feet. Becky Crawford saw that the day she arrived.

There are five floors, each one about twelve feet in height covered in windows taller than her, u-shaped with the base and two wings surrounding a courtyard. Separate parking structures on either side are connected to the main building by walkways. Horizontally, the academy appears to be large enough to fit at least two football fields from end to end width-wise, and is about half as long. It is made almost completely of simulated red brick, with very short towers at each of its four corners and one large clock tower just above the main entrance, which itself is a rather large, automatic sliding glass door.

Becky looked down at the small map she was given by the recruiter at high school after she was accepted. The floor plan seemed simple enough: Many elevators were scattered all throughout the school, outnumbering the small number of stairs by a rather large amount. The fourth and fifth floors were primarily for living quarters, each hallway lined with the girls' deluxe suites. The second and third floors were covered with lockers and classrooms; the library was on part of the second floor, and the auditorium was on part of the third. The first floor contained administrative offices, a gym and what was called the “commissary.”

"Man," Becky had said, putting the map away. "Everything about this school caters to the rich and, if you want to be, lazy" ….. but then she remembered why she was there: to excel.

Becky by this time was out of her car, left in the parking structure with her bags. She was a slightly pudgy girl who unashamedly enjoyed food and whose clothes were a bit snug after gaining another 12 pounds during the summer since graduation. As usual she was hungry, so before going to the registration office she headed for the modestly named “commissary.” A cafetorium on steroids would have been a better description.

The simulated brick walls parted for a large modern opening filled with sparkling panes of glass, doublewide doors differentiated from the windows with gold plates marked "push;" this brilliantly modern touch distinguished the otherwise unnoticeable differences between the sparkling panes of glass for decor and those that made up the entrance. The glass entrance of the cafeteria looked rather like the entrance of a department store, complete with push doors and constantly shined off-white tile. A large mat was placed in front of the doorway.

Becky barely noticed the architecture, however. She was entranced by the aromas coming from the inside. With those delicious smells and surely delicious food, who cares about the outside of a cafeteria?
Inside large sitting areas were sprawled out in seemingly random order, with most of them actual benches instead of individual seats, which was quite an understandable arrangement considering the surrounding decor.

There was a full make-your-own buffet in the center, but there was something else. Local small time restaurants, looking to make it big, offered their services for the students of Gainers High, each with their own booths in the walk-in area.

It truly was not only a statement of modern building facilities, but it also showed just how generous the benefactors of Gainer Academy were towards the culinary needs of their students.
Becky ignored the specialty vendors and headed for the buffet.

Bending over, exposing her wide panties for all to see underneath a skirt that was already too small, she used a plastic fork to sample the food, plopping a glob of omelet in her mouth. She gave a satisfied little squeak, and proceeded to pile her plate with sustenance.

Omelets were first, eggs were Becky’s favorite staple in a hearty breakfast. She piled on her plate, smearing a generous helping with her toppings of choice; shredded cheese, mushrooms, jalapeños and sour cream. All were undoubtedly a great choice to fill Becky’s growling tummy. For accompaniment she had a stack of three pancakes and a bowl of melons.

In any other buffet this would have been a shocking pig-out for an already plump girl, but she felt comfortable as others were doing the same without notice and many of them were larger than her.

Becky as you can imagine took full advantage of this culinary wonderland and grew accordingly her first year at the Academy. This, however, is the story of her second and final year, a time when she ultimately learned the real secret of Gainer Academy

2 – Hayley and Jennifer arrive

Hayley sighed as she got out of her cab and started walking up to her new school. At her old school she was very popular and she knew that almost all the guys wanted her. But unfortunately for her she had scored really high on her first ACT tests. This should have been a good thing, but her parents decided if she was really that smart she should go to a fancy private school that would optimize her chances of affording a top rank college.

they had picked out an all girls school. No guys as classmates for the next two years! She couldn't believe it. She sighed once more and noticed someone was waiting for her at the gate.

"Hey" the stout bespectacled girl said, "You're Hayley, right?"

Hayley nodded.

The girl smiled widely and said "Nice to meet you I'm Becky and I'm going to be one of your roomies. The principal asked me to show you around campus, then introduce you to our room."

Great,” Hayley thought, “they stuck me with a fat nerd”

She looked over her new roommate. Becky was the same height as her about 5 foot 5 or 6. She had dark almost black straight shoulder length hair. Her round smiling face was kind of cute Hayley thought she had perfect pale skin and big green eyes behind her plain glasses. But then Hayley scanned Becky's bulky frame. She had thick sturdy legs that touched slightly under her knee length plaid skirt with wide spacious hips and a big round butt. Her belly was soft and round and her breasts were huge they most have been double Ds and the top button or two of her white shirt was missing showing off her vast cleavage.

“She weighs close to 200 pounds,” observed Hayley. “What a tub!”.

Then in a cheerful voice Becky said "Come on and I'll show you around.- you've had a long trip. I bet you’re starving! Why don't we go by the commissary and get you something to eat?

Hayley just said, "Yeah I could eat."

And she followed her to a big building. On their way Hayley noticed Becky was far from the only BIG girl on campus. Except for herself she didn’t see anyone under 150 pounds yet. The commissary was packed - as she looked over her new classmates she realized she was by far the thinnest girl there. Almost all of them were smaller than Becky but not single one of them could ever be called skinny; everywhere she looked she saw round happy faces, big soft bellies, full plump breasts and round jiggly butts.

Hayley filled her tray with a slice of roast beef and some macaroni and cheese plus green beans and a salad. Becky did similarly, but her portions were considerably larger. Hayley then followed Becky to a table full of other cheerful chubby girls excited to meet the new arrival. After meeting everyone she took the first bite of her food.

Hayley could hardly believe it. This may have been the most delicious food she had ever eaten. Before she knew it she had picked her plate clean and she was ready to get more. Seconds was something she never had but she couldn't help herself, it was just so good. Once she had cleaned her second plate and felt like she would bust if she had more. She thought to herself “with food this good no wonder these girls are so big”

Then she gulped as she thought “if I’m eating food this good every day how long would it be before my figure starts looking like everyone else here?”.

After they got done eating Becky quickly showed her around the rest of the campus then she showed her to their room. As Hayley unpacked her stuff Becky remarked “I’m glad you’re here – we had another roomie but the poor thing just couldn't cut it here. She got really homesick to the point that she literally made herself sick."

Hayley mentally took note of that maybe she could get out of here.

"So were you enjoying having the room to yourself?" she asked Becky.

"No not really. I actually started getting kind of lonely without her I'm really glad you’re now actually. And if you haven’t noticed there are four bedrooms in this suite – our mentor, who is working as an intern till classes start, has one and there will be another newbie. By the way, there’s a memo you’re supposed to read – here.”

Hayley put the memo aside, wanting to spend more time getting to know Becky. She couldn't believe it but Becky was just so sweet she could actually she herself really becoming friends with her. Back home there was no way she would have hung out with a girl Becky's size. For the next few hours Becky helped her unpack and settle in while they talked and got to know each. Then they laid down for a nap.

Hayley lay awake weighing her choices she could give this place a try or she could play sick like Becky's old roommate and maybe get out of here.

Then she remembered the memo and decided to read it:

“Sorry not to have been there for your arrival. My internship is keeping me in the city this week. Although I’m officially your mentor along with Becky I’ve no desire to be a micro-manager. The rules will be hopefully simple:

1. Keep counterband out of your room and I’ll be able to stay out too –
counterband is drugs, tobacco, booze, and significant others.
2. We have maid service on Tuesdays, so try to have things tidy – I won’t
be checking but they can write reports I then have to deal with. We
should all be amply busy not to waste our time on face-offs.
3. All packaged foods should be dated – if someone’s name is on an item
its exclusively theirs; anything else is considered available for sharing. The
school actually replenishes some perishable items for us.
4. Don’t go off campus or entertain here without letting me know – if you
don’t I have to write a report instead of ordering in and sharing pizza with
my roomies on Thursdays. I get grumpy without my pizza fix – so please
do me the favor of letting us all enjoy the pie together rather than testing
my patience!

I look forward to getting to know you. Everything else you need to know should be in the student handbook – read it when you have insomnia!​

“Sounds like an interesting person – with a fixation on food. But the food in the commissary is to die for! I guess I can stick it out for awhile,” thought Hayley as she dozed off. It was nearly 6:00 when Becky roused her to off to supper – leaving a footnote on their mentor letter for their fourth roommate when she showed up….

"Let's see.." Jennifer looked at the paper in her hand "Room 4A is my room."

She looked around, noticing a few other students, none of whom seemed to notice her. She took note of one big-butted classmate wearing a skirt with vertical black and yellow lines. With a dark top Jen thought her bouncing derrière looked like a fat bumblebee.

At first glance she didn't see anything unusual. Then she looked again. All of the other girls were overweight.

"Huh. That's weird. Not one normal size girl around here. I’m going to have to be really careful,” she thought to herself

She shrugged the observation off and ambled away to find her room, walking through the halls slowly.

"Let's see: 1 -2-3-4A! Here it is." Jen thought to herself

She put the key in the lock, and opened the door to find It was empty. She quickly noticed the letter from the room mentor. After reading it she decided not to worry about the commissary – she needed to unpack. But what was available in the kitchen? She opened a pantry stocked with a bunch of fattening treats.

"Yikes, it's like they want you to lose your figure!" she exclaimed to herself.

Jen was already slightly pudgy and remembered the norm she’d observed. She began to close the pantry door when a familiar color caught her eye. It was two orange and blue boxes of Devil Dog. (A Devil Dog is a chocolaty/cakey dessert with a whipped cream substance sandwiched between two pieces of chocolate cake. – think “ding-dong without the chocolate casing.” They are commonly sold in 16 paks, which meant that there were 32 here.)

Jennifer had always enjoyed evil dogs,- but hesitated, thinking of her figure. But there was obviously a plentiful supply and she was hungry.

"Well, I could have just one," she decided.

She took down the box, then she looked in the refrigerator and filled a large glass with coke before having another devil dog before unpacking. Half the box, eight devil dogs, was gone sixty minutes later along with another glass of soda. ,

Feeling guilty she put the box back in the pantry.

“This is ridiculous – I need to make some serious food,” she declared. There was a package of hamburger buns perched atop the refrigerator. Inside she had earlier noticed some ground round, cheese, lettuce and tomato, so she decided to make a cheeseburger. She also found a container of cold potato salad.

“Now, this is real food,” she thought as she settled in. By the time she had finished she heard voices in the hall and hasted to pick up her devil dog wrappers.

No sooner had she done so than Becky and Hayley walked in – the latter looking absolutely stuffed into a too tight pair of pants. She went to her room and changed while Becky greeted Jennifer. Then the three girls got to know one another better until about 10:00. None of them were yet aware of the group in the unit next door.

After her roommates were safely asleep Becky checked the kitchen. She’d seen Hayley stuffed herself twice that day and rave about the food. Now eight devil dogs and half the potato salad along with burger fixings had disappeared. Becky smiled – these two would likely be fitting right in.

She grabbed two devil dogs for herself with some milk and retired.

Latest posts

Back