• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gaining back my weight - goal at leat 400

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user99748

Gaining weight - up to 390and on to 400
From 2004 until 2011, I gained a lot of weight - from 250 to just over 400 pounds. I have always loved being very very fat. I took off some weight from walking and managed to get down to 280 or so as of the end of last June. Then I found myself eating more and more and loving it. As of the end of this month (September) I am at 330. I am 6'2" and now have a 60" waist, which is interesting as last time I did not get to 60" until I was about 350-360. Much of my weight gain is in my belly. I am adjusting to the new center of gravity - meaning I have not seen my feet in a bit and my belly really shows when I move. My short term goal (say by July) is to get to 400 pounds again. After that, go on to 500 on more. I love showing off my size and having others notice how fat I am. I love to eat although I am still adjusting to eating more and more every day.

Latest posts

Back