Gaining for Love 1-3 - by Chubbyadmirer86 (~BBW, ~BHM, Fantasy, Magic, Romance, ~SWG)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by Chubbyadmirer86, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Aug 20, 2007 #1

Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86

~BBW, ~BHM, Fantasy, Magic, Romance, ~SWG - A woman relates the story of how the goddess of love caused her to gain weight to a man she hasn't seen in years.

Gaining for Love
    Parts 1-3
    by Chubbyadmirer86

Part One

Alicia belched and rubbed her belly. She sat back on the couch basking in the warm, full feeling she got after a large meal. What remained of it was in front of her. She’d had a meatball marinara sub from Subway, a large Pepsi, three cookies, a frozen bean burrito, and half a bag of potato chips. This was all on top of the Chinese food her mother had brought home.

Her stomach bulged out, making her plump frame look even plumper. Alicia simply could not move. She ran her hand over belly, all thirty-nine inches of it, then onto her hips. They were surprisingly thin for someone with a fifty-inch hip line. That, of course, was because most of the fat was on her butt. It was the kind that stuck out, plump and jiggly, with even the slightest weight gain. After fifty pounds, it had grown into her largest feature. With this thought, she laid down on the couch lengthwise. With both hands on her belly, she quickly drifted of into sleep.

About an hour later, there was a knock at the door. Alicia awoke and slowly came to the realization that someone was outside. She got up and walked across the living room. Peering through the peephole, Alicia didn’t immediately recognize the face on the other side, then comprehension dawned and she threw the door open letting the mid-July sun flood into the living room.

“Oh man, Kevin, I haven’t seen you since high school!” she said to the guy standing on her front porch. He stood about Alicia’s height and had short brown hair that fell down over bright, blue eyes.

“I just moved in across the street. When I heard you were living here I decided to stop by and say hello,” he said.

“Well, come on in. Do you want anything to eat?” Alicia asked and turned to walk into the kitchen. Her butt cheeks jiggled like two balloons full of jelly as she did so. Kevin simply could not take his eyes off them.

"No, I’m full. I just spent, uh, like two hours at a Chinese buffet,” he said putting one hand over his plump belly.

"Oh man, Alicia, you’ve gotten hot!" he thought as he spoke.

“I know the feeling exactly.” Alicia turned around and looked at Kevin as she entered the kitchen. “Tea then?”

“That’s fine.” The two sat down across from each other, looking over their tea cups evaluating how much each other had changed in the last few years.

"You’re still as handsome as ever," Alicia thought to herself.

“I must say, you look a lot, ah, different than when I last saw you,” Kevin said after a long silence. He noticed Alicia blush.

“For the better?” she asked.

“Without a doubt. So when did you uh …” Kevin was unsure of how to say it.

“Get fat?” Alicia finished. “A few months ago. If you have the time I’ll tell you the story, though I don’t think you’ll believe me.”

2. Aug 22, 2007 #2

Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86

Part 2

"It all began one evening when I got home from work, it was after dark. I pulled my car into the driveway, the headlights shining off the freshly fallen snow piled high on either side of it. I followed my usual routine upon entering the door, and then quickly headed to the bathroom. Sitting down on the toilet I breathed a sigh of relief at finally being able to empty my bowels... . "

"As I washed my hands I caught sight of myself in the full body mirror that hung on back of the door. The sight of my flat stomach, tight butt, and generally trim figure brought a smile to my face. All that time at the gym was paying off. I quickly got on the scale and was delighted when it said 130 lbs.

"Upon finishing in the bathroom, I ordered Chinese food and sat down in an armchair. It was an old chair, so soft that it seemed to swallow me up. My eyelids began to get heavy and my body relaxed.

""I should probably get up now," I thought to myself, but paid no attention to the thought. In a few moments I was asleep and dreaming..

"The next thing I knew, I was in a forest. Sounds of a thousand different creatures floated from the treetops. A single ray of sunlight penetrated through to the ground and illuminated the clearing around me.

"It was then that I noticed a woman standing naked in front of me. She had long blonde hair that fell down across her shoulders, stopping just above her large breasts; they could not have been less than a D cup. The woman had a large belly that bulged out in front of her like a pillow and hung down ever so slightly. In the middle was a belly button deep enough to swallow my index finger. But the woman’s most striking feature was her hips; they emerged from a curving waist that had no hint of love handles whatsoever, and were fully twice as wide as her belly. Her skin looked as smooth as silk and there was not a single ounce of cellulite.

"Despite this, I tried to turn my head away to avoid having to look at the woman. But try as I might I could not move; not one muscle would budge. My breath quickened and my mind began to race.

"“What’s happening to me?” I asked out loud. The woman did not immediately respond.

"“Do you know who I am, Alicia?” she asked eventually.

“"A nightmare?” I responded.

“"Hardly. I have gone by many names. The Greeks called me Aphrodite. I’m here to help you.”

“"Then let me go!” I yelled, still trying to move.

"Aphrodite walked over to stand within arm's length. She had the brightest, most captivating green eyes that I have had ever seen. Her face was round and radiant, with plump cheeks. When Aphrodite smiled, my fear simply drained away and my body relaxed. Then a warm, tingling sensation spread across my skin and I forgot all about being paralyzed.

"“Tell me, when was the last time you felt true love? How often has your heart jumped upon seeing your lover?” Aphrodite asked.

"“I, I, can’t remember if I’ve ever felt that way,” I replied.

“"And if you keep going as you are you never will. You are nearly as beautiful as I am, but far too thin! From this day forward that will change. Never again in your life will you be shaped like a twig.”

"Aphrodite turned away. Her butt was a wide as her hips, but poked out ten or twelve inches behind her. It was as smooth as the rest of her body and bounced with each step.

“"What?! How can you…” I said as the tingling faded. Aphrodite turned around again and reached out, putting one hand on my belly. It began to expand as if it were filling with air. She put the other hand on my butt and it too expanded until it was larger than Aphrodite’s, but not nearly as wide. I watched my feet disappear

"“Noooooo!” I screamed and continued to scream after I woke up. I looked down at myself and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw I was still thin. My food from the Chinese place came not long afterwards and the dream faded like sand falling through my fingers."

""Thank goodness too, 'cause I’m starving", I thought to myself and started eating.

"The next week passed by uneventfully. It would not have even been a week worth remembering except for the simple fact that I was always hungry. It was as if I had misplaced my appetite and discovered it one day all of a sudden. I quieted my constantly rumbling stomach with an endless supply of snacks. For the first day or two I tried sticking to granola bars, but they just didn’t do it. I was craving something sweet.

"On day three, a coworker brought in a box of doughnuts. They sat just ten feet from my desk, staring out at me. I could almost hear them saying “eat me! eat me!” Not two minutes passed without my looking over at the box. It only took a half hour for me to get up and take one. It was filled with vanilla crème and felt as good as a glass of water on a hot day. I ate the doughnut in four bites and the next two about as fast. My belly finally quieted down. The pattern repeated itself in the afternoon. By the end of the week snacking had become a regular occurrence.

"“I’ll just work the extra calories off at the gym,” I said to a friend who noticed my new eating habits. Life had other plans. Three days that week I had to work overtime. The next week was just as hectic. Two weeks after my dream, I was having dinner. I was just finishing off a BK quad stacker when the phone rang.

"“Hello?” I answered.

"“Hi honey, it’s me,” my mother said.

"“Mom! I haven’t spoken to you in ages. How are you doing?” I asked.

"“Great. That’s actually why I called you. Your father and I are having some work done on the house and we need a place to stay.”

"“And you want to stay with me?”

"“Why not? We haven’t seen each other in far too long, Alicia.”

"“Yeah, but Mom, my house is really small.”

"“We don’t take up much space. Plus I’ll cook for you.”

"That got my attention. Warm memories of my mother’s food came rushing back.

“"I know it’s better than whatever you’re eating now.” she coaxed me.

"I looked at my dinner and agreed without argument.

"Burger King’s pretty good though," I thought to myself. As I did so, my belly jiggled.

""Did I just feel …? I thought to myself.

"“Well, ok,” I said to my mother.

When we'd finished talking, I looked at my belly. It was hard and round, the way it always was after a large meal. But there was also some fat on it. A quick check of the scale the next morning confirmed what I feared: I’d gained ten pounds. Most of it was actually on my butt, which was now just a bit bigger than before.

"I will go on a diet and lose the weight, I told myself firmly; but the vow was forgotten at the first sight of food.

"Two days later, my parents arrived. They spent the afternoon moving their stuff in and when that was done, my mom cooked dinner as she had promised. As soon as I set my eyes on the food, heaped high on my plate, all thoughts of dieting were forgotten. I closed my eyes and took in the pure ecstasy of a good meal. The food kept coming until the table was empty. My mother remarked that she had never seen me eat so much. But she was the one putting together the menu! It was surreal - I guess it didn't take her long to get used to her daughter’s new eating habits.

"It was at that point that my weight began to balloon. In the next week I gained ten pounds, then another ten the week after that. By the end of April, I had gained nearly fifty pounds. By that time my parents had moved back to their house.

"One morning I stood looking at myself in the mirror. My belly was like a pillow in front of me; its plump form blocking my view of my feet. With every step, my belly fat jiggled. My belly button was now a doughnut hole in the middle of my soft jelly belly.

"But it was my ass that had really changed. It was still round; in fact it was rounder than any ass of its size I'd ever seen. It looked like two huge balls of Jell-O and felt like that when I walked. My butt stuck out literally a foot behind me. When I wore a thong, the fabric disappeared in between my butt cheeks. Through all this, my skin was perfectly smooth without even the slightest hint of cellulite. Upon stepping on the scale I cringed a bit to see it hit 180 lbs.

By thenI had even begun to go to the gym again, but simply could not lose an ounce. Its been that wat ever since. I just have to eat. And that's the story."

3. Aug 27, 2007 #3

Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86

Part 3

“That’s some story,” Kevin said when Alicia had finished.

“You don’t believe me,” she said, looking away.

“I didn’t say that. And anyway it's not true. I believe in miracles.”

“This isn’t a miracle Kevin,” Alicia said pointing at her hips.

“Are you kidding me? I think it’s the best thing that ever happened to you. Now you’re a real woman, not some walking twig like so many other girls. I think you’re much more beautiful now than you’ve ever been.” Kevin was silent for a long while after that. Moron, you just completely killed the convo, Kevin thought to himself. However Alicia spoke up after a minute.

“She said you’d say that,” she said almost to herself.

“Who?”

“The same women who said I’d get fat visited me again in another dream. She said that the only guy I’ve ever really liked would show up and say that very thing.”

Kevin was about to ask what that meant when he caught himself. “If you felt that way about me why were you always so nasty to me back in school?” he asked.

“I was always afraid what my friends would think. You know how high school is,” she said in response.

“Fair enough.” Kevin looked at the clock. It was almost ten and he had to be up early tomorrow. “I need to get going though. How about we continue this conversation over dinner, say Tuesday?”

“I can do that. I’ll see you then.”

Kevin got up and walked towards the door.

“Sweet dreams,” he said as he left.

The End

Does anybody think the story is any good?

4. Aug 28, 2007 #4

Observer

Observer

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator

I do - even as I changed the story in part two to the first person. It should be continued.

5. Aug 29, 2007 #5

Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86

I suppose it makes more sense in first person. But if your going to change perspective you need to do more than simply change the pronouns. For example "As I washed my hands I caught sight of herself" makes no sense. There are a bunch of examples of this.

6. Aug 29, 2007 #6

Observer

Observer

Observer

Point well taken - I went through part 2 with hopefully greater care this time. Please advise me by PM if I'm still missing any (I will try another review later tonight)

7. Aug 29, 2007 #7

newgenx

newgenx

newgenx

I'd say it's good. A little rough around the edges, but only needing a little polish to make it great.

8. Aug 29, 2007 #8

Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86

There are two more spots you missed. One at the end of the fifth paragraph. The other is at the end of the nineteenth paragraph were Alicia forgets the initial dream. Also I don't think you need the quotes around every paragraph. Like any first person story told in flashback its understood that Alicia's speaking. Quotes aren't necessary except during conversation.

9. Aug 30, 2007 #9

Observer

Observer

Observer

Hmm - that wasn't via PM, but I corrected the two cited itemns anyway.

10. Aug 30, 2007 #10

Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86

Sorry about that. I didn't know it made a difference.