• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gaining speed and body figure

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brainman

Hi all

Currently my wife is gaining and has done that since Christmas. Now, 26 pounds heavier and at a total weight of 249 lbs she is sexy beyond imagination - at least in my little world :wubu: (Progress pics are possible if someone wants). She wants to gain another 16 lbs or so and I'm sooo excited. She has been gaining very close to 2 lbs a week in this perios and much of the added weight has gone to her belly which is now sticking out a lot. This leads me right to my question:

Does the speed of gaining affect the figure? Does the fat distribute on the body in a different way when you gain fast or slow? It could be that, for example, the boobs and hips are getting a bigger part of the fat when it is added at a slower pace.

I can also broaden the question a bit and ask if it is by any means possible to affect the distribution of fat on the body through e.g. the kind of food, gaining speed, activity level (just sitting vs. working out)?

I know for sure that I've read somewere in a scientific document that smoking is making added body fat go to the belly - to some extent. Beer is also said to give this characteristical "beer belly". Besides that I know nothing.

Does anybody of you have any experience or knowledge in this area?

Latest posts

Back