• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gaming

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
I watched a documentary tonight entitled "Gamers". It focused only on MMORPGS so in a way I feel the title should have represented that. It tried to show a balance of how gaming can be good and bad.

It mostly got me to thinking about why I like gaming and what I get out of it.

To me gaming is a much better use of time than watching TV. It's stimulating and fun. I like building my character and getting treasure. I've never really cared about being uber and dominating the game. The act of playing is what I enjoy so it never made sense to me to see people having someone level their character for them.

I had a friend who never actually played his characters he just would put them in a group to get leveled. He didn't want to play until he was at the highest level so he could dazzle everyone with this skillz...problem was he still sucked and had no idea how to play his character.

So what do you enjoy about online massive role playing games like WOW, EQ, etc?

Do you get addicted to the point where you can't function in the real world?

Latest posts

Back