• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gastromancer: The New Era - by Irish Bard (-BBW, SSBBW, Magic, Drama, Action, MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
-BBW, SSBBW, Magic, Drama, Action, MWG

(Author's note: OK, The last gastromancer I'm going to write.

This one is going to wrap up as many loose ends as I possibly can, and I hope you all enjoy it. that doesn't mean that other people can't use the gastromancer universe; by all means you can.

Here we go.)

Gastromancer: The New Era
by Irish Bard

Chapter 1: Oz

"I got came here as fast as I could," Mary said, wiping the sweat off her brow. It was hot in Australia, and the Jeep's constant bucking and rolling wasn't helping much either. The driver, Henry, quickly apologized, the road out to Uluru wasn't used that much any longer.

"I hope you're ready for this," he said, "looks like a storm's coming."

The distance betrayed the tell tale crashing of thunder, but no rain fell; something was amiss, and Mary had a feeling she knew what it was. They continued to hurtle down the road.

"Mary!"

"Tim, Owen, Anita, Jasmine! It's been too long!" Mary ran and hugged her friends.

"Delilah! It's so good to see you again!"

She hugged her friend, "Calum! How is life going? Nick, are you ok? oh, its so good to see you all!"

Mary hugged everyone of her friends from San Cordania, tears in her eyes. "It has been too long, and people have changed so much."
"As it has you, Mother Hen Mary," muttered Owen, before getting a slap from Jasmine. Both of them seemed to been traveling around india, and had gotten their fair share of experiences, whilst Calum had stayed in America, getting a cowboy hat and set of revolvers into the bargain. Delilah had now gotten even bigger than Mary, but flaunted every inch of herself with pride. Nick had strunken and gone into the shadows, a large hooded cloak draped across his shoulders. Tim had spent some time in London, getting himself several watches into the bargain. Anita had now given birth, and carried the baby in a bassket carrier, cooing to it every so often. Everyone looked fine and well... which was such a relief to Mary, but someone was missing...

"Where's Alex?"

"We wanted to talk to you about that," Calum pointed at the enormous gaping wound of a portal. Ghastly, horrific and terrible, it screamed and gurgled like some enormous unsightly infant.

"Don't tell me..."

"Yes, Alex did this!"

"He's actually opened a portal!"

"Yeah, whats even worse is where its leading." Calum turned to her, "It's leading to Mashu!"

"The world of demons?!"

"Yep," Calum clicked his heels, "the good thing is that it's one way, the demons can't get out. the bad thing is that Alex has gone in there without back up. He might be powerful, but it's a death-zone for him. What caused him to go in there..."

"He's looking for his father."

"Alex is demon born?" Nick said in disgust.

"No, someone much worse."

"Who?!" Delilah insisted, "Mary, we need all the information we can get, Alex is inside there, and we need as much information as possible."

"Alex's father's Lucifer!"

This stunned everyone.

"Lucifer is in the center of Mashu, a place called the central hive, all the demons are going there, because they want the queen of the demon's ear because she's going to give birth to the new messiah who will be able to change the world for the better or the worse." Mary stopped to catch her breath.

"This is worse that I thought," muttered Calum, "Ok Mary, who needs to go through?"

"Me, you and Nick."

"Why?"

"The armies of Gluttony," pointing at herself, whilst behind her Owen pointed at Delilah (Yet another slap from Jasmine)

"Envy," pointing at Nick, "And fire are currently closest to the central hive. If I know Alex, he wouldn't want to meet the demon in charge of his magic, so he would have constructed the portal to get to the frontlines."

"That would be Alex," Muttered Nick, "This portal looks unstable, we need people to stay behind, and if we want to find Alex quick, then us three need to go. From what I've read on the place, we'll wind up in our own magic's realm, and so all we need to do is to get to the central hive. It shouldn't be too hard, It's a huge mountain in the centre, and there will be plenty of demons to give us a push."

"Be careful," Jasmine replied, "Don't use any magic there, demons will come and get you, even if it's invisibility, Nick. They will find you and kill you, we want as few casualities as possible."

Mary strapped on her weapons. elasticated khaki shorts and combat vest, supplied by Tim. She had her claw, scimitar, shokimaru and her long hair was tied back like Lara Croft. She was ready.

"Mary," Anita said, "Look, if Alex has really changed, then do you're hardest to bring him back, but if that doesn't work, then leave him."

"Why?"

"I know you love him, mary, but people change. Maybe Alex is finding his destiny, and we shouldn't stop him. Also... Maybe you need to think about your future. If Alex wasn't around, what would you do?"

Mary paused. She hadn't thought about it at all. but there was nothing to think about, Alex was coming back with them. If he wanted to defeat Lucifer, then thats fine, but Mary was sure he would want help from her, Calum and Nick.

"Thanks Anita."

"Good luck!"

Mary smiled, and with Calum and Nick, stepped through the portal, into hell.

(continued in post 3 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back