• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

GC: Afternoon at the Mall 9 - by Matt L. (~BBW (Mult), Magic, Transformation, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Magic, Transformation, ~SWG - a series based on the need of some people to have a few changes in their lives

An Alternate Reality Story

Goth Chick's Afternoon at the Mall 9
by Matt L. and the Observer
(based on the CWWF original)

(Click here for prior chapters)

NINTH CHAPTER : MAID TO ORDER

Libby’s cell phone rang in its usual macabre hum and she speedily answered, “Yes?”

Meandering down the corridor, Libby conferred with the party on the other end, “In front of the Gap in 15 minutes, that’s fine. See you then.”

Libby’s next obligation was minutes away, yet another opportunity to rectify injustice was at hand. Sonia Rodriguez had sighted her quarry and was on intercept course. .

The captivating and wealthy Rachel Rogets had just snapped at another saleslady before assimilating back into the crowd of shoppers.

The disagreement was trivial, something to do with how long she had to wait for a customer service tech to reimburse her for an article of clothing she had returned. However, there was nothing trivial about Rachel’s attitude, especially the crude and rude assessment that she was up a rung higher than the common working class. In this regard, Rachel expected prompt service and to be treated like her concept of royalty.

Rachel was a 22-year old goal orientated college student majoring in Child Psychology at Northwestern. Her extraordinarily wealthy dad was the CEO of an upper class hospital overlooking Chicago ’s Gold Coast where only the prosperous could afford admittance. Her mother was an accountant for a leading law firm and her siblings similarly entertained lucrative careers. The family reeked of privilege, knowing nothing of humility and pain.

This breeding had contributed to Rachel’s stereotypical persona as a spoiled brat with particular emphasis in the area of narcissism. Even her male companions had a difficult time, Rachel was so vastly self-absorbed that she had very little charity save for herself. This of itself was perhaps understandable and reflective of her parent’s failure to include a sense of perspective in her upbringing. But her condescension and belittling attitude towards these of lower station simply because she could were also reflective of her own basic nature.

No one had better cause to know this than Sonia Rodriguez.

Rachel’s golden blond mane cascaded over her shoulders, forming a picturesque outline of her beautiful face. Plush plump cheeks, trim jaw line and button nose, an enthralling vixen who was indisputably aware of her vivacious facial appearance. Her svelte 122-pound figure was always clothed in the finest apparel, the garment of choice this afternoon was a form fitting lavender dress. The V-neckline delectably showcased her healthy bust while accenting her supple hourglass figure. All those hours at an exclusive gym with a private instructor had worked to her advantage.

Rachel wove through the crowd, happily contemplating her agenda for the day. After checking out a couple of shops, she would spent an hour at the gym, have a massage and then hurry home and prepare for her date with an aspiring med student.

Rachel’s journey took a detour while she dawdled at the window display of a first-rate jewelry store. As she focused on a pair of diamond earrings, a voice from the past interrupted her concentration, “Hello Ms. Rogets, how are you?”

Rachel rolled her head to the sound of the voice and discovered Mrs. Sonia Rodriquez a short distance away, speedily advancing toward her. Rachel twirled her lithe body into Sonia’s direction and glanced over the well nourished woman with a condescending smile, “Hello Sonia, you haven’t changed at all.”

The greeting wasn’t meant as a compliment. Sonia Rodriquez was a forty-something Latin American woman who was once employed by the Rogets family as housekeeper and nanny. Her shiny coal black hair contoured to the roundness of her exceptionally pretty face that bestowed distinctive Indian features while her stout, 225-pound apple shaped figure was clad in a flowery sundress. She was a caretaker, a person whose occupation was the antithesis of what Rachel considered praiseworthy.

“You haven’t changed all that much either”, Sonia noted with a compliant grin, “What have you been up to?”

Rachel pompously revealed her current status, “I’m studying Psychology at Northwestern and living over at the Water Tower; my condo has a splendid view of Lake Michigan . Other than that, I’ve been making a name for myself over at the Four Acres country club and dating only top shelf material.”

“Psychology is it?”, Sonia brilliantly smiled, “You always were very smart, continually receiving the best grades and honors in school.”

Rachel acknowledged with a brazen tone, “I’m leagues a head of my class now in child psychology.”

Sonia lifted her eyebrows, “Oh, child psychology, you’re going to become a nanny?”

A distraught expression disturbed Rachel’s beautiful face, “Huh? A nanny? Are you out of your mind? I’m not going to make a career out of changing diapers and cooking meals. That’s something people like you do for a living. I’m going to search for a grant to study human growth and development and perhaps work at an university.”

“Didn’t mean to rustle your feathers”, Sonia apologized.

Rachel loudly sighed, “It’s ruffle my feathers, not rustle. I noticed you’re no longer speaking in broken English but at least try to use the slang correctly.”

Sonia nodded, “I still have some um, difficulty but not much. After your family let me go, I took night classes to improve my English. I talk better now, huh?”

Rachel tilted her head upward, “It’s an improvement. I surmise you’re still employed as a maid?”

Sonia responded with an exhausted, “Might as well be. I’m supervisor of housekeeping over at Evanston Hospital , however between my duties at the hospital, I’ve been tending to a family.”

Rachel beamed in astonishment, “Good for you, making extra cash. You know my dad is the CEO of Evanston Hospital, I’m sure you’ve seen him.”

Sonia ignored the comment, instead correcting Rachel, “I’m not working two jobs. The family work is gratis. My friend is a single mom whose working her way through school. I look after her children while she works or is at class.”

Rachel selfishly, as usual, was concerned with her own agenda, “Has my dad seen you? What does he say? I’m sure he’s surprised.”

Sonia was quite direct in her response, “Your father has not changed in regards to me. He still considers me an uneducated servant, even though I’d been doing my job before he took over. . Obviously he thinks my second class status when I worked for him isn’t deserving of a managerial position; he’s tried to have me demoted twice.“

“Huh?”, a bewildered Rachel questioned, “But why did you stay on as a member of our staff for so long?”

Sonia bitterly replied, “Child, I had bills to pay and was sending cash to my niece so she could go to school. However, after your dad had my sister deported back to Mexico because she accidentally served the wrong potatoes for a dinner party, he threatened to send me back as well if I didn’t continue working for him. I was cheap labor, never receiving a raise in ten years, working around the clock. You weren’t no easy task either. Starting your bath, setting out your clothes, giving you massages, catering to your every whim as your mother demanded.”

An irate Rachel defensively shot back, “Who do you think you’re talking to? My dad is an important man, he has a right to his demands ….”

Sonia spoke over Rachel, “Demanding? He was a rookie compared to your mother. Her expectations of me were ludicrous, she was never happy. Always finding fault no matter how hard I tried. And it meant I could never act as a surrogate to mold you in the path of kindness and understanding towards others. ”

Rachel defensively folded her arms over her bust, “Your obligation based on your status requires you to serve, nothing more. What else did you expect? You’re a domestic servant, its what you were meant to be, what justified your even being admitted into this country.”

Sonia snapped, “I would think attending such a liberal university would have removed your some of your bigotry but its obvious you’re still warped and trapped in your prejudices.”

Rachel readily replied with malice, “No, its people like you who erroneously mistake their place in society. Its about time you realize, second class people like you will always be inferior to people of my status.”

Sonia smirked, knowing Libby was attuned to their conversation and picking up every word. Rachel was proving herself qualified for a life alteration with every syllable. “No child, your status, as was mine, is totally a matter of circumstance. It can change.”

Before Rachel could reply, an agreeable smile formed upon Sonia’s pretty face, “Though you were difficult while I toiled for your family, you did bring me some moments of happiness.”

Rachel blinked, “Is that correct?”

Sonia merely chuckled before admitting, “Yes child, you did.”

As the corner of her eye caught Libby’s presence hovering in the background she thought, “now child you are about to get the education in dealing with the real world I was never able to provide you then. Perhaps that tragedy can now be righted.”

Rachel was perplexed by Sonia’s remark, crinkling her nose while asking, “How’s that possible if my parents were so terrible and I was a brat?”

Sonia sweetly elucidated, “You were quite young at the time but without any children of my own, I used to pretend you were my very own daughter.”

A horrid look disturbed Rachel’s gentle features, “You’re joking?”

Rachel simply stood still as Sonia reached out and patted her cheek, “Not in plain sight and only when your parents were at work and your siblings were not around.”

Rachel rubbed her cheek, her mouth opened while she listening to Sonia, old memorioes beginning to stir.

“Yes child, before your parents corrupted your attitude and spoiled you, we used to get along quite well. You certainly were taken with me, that was until you were taught the social barriers that tore us a part. Suddenly I was no longer your surrogate mommy but the hired help. Your 'fat Mexican maid,' as I remember you once telling your friends.”

Rachel roped a strand of her golden blond mane, dismissing the whole musings, “I find that highly improbable.”

Sonia chuckled, “Ah, I look at your adult beauty and imagine what you’d be like had you really been my offspring. Those plump cheeks of yours would be fuller no doubt.”

Rachel had no idea, but at Sonia’s words her mildly plump cheeks began to inflate. Her delicate face became rounder and took on a bloated appearance with chipmunk variety cheeks and a modest double chin. Even her button nose increased in width.

Sonia calmly took Rachel by the hand, despite her protest, “Hey, what are you doing?”

She led her to a glass window that could double as a mirror.

Rachel glanced over her swollen features with panic, “What happened to my face? It got fat.”

Sonia chuckled, “Yes child, that’s more like it. Naturally if you were my daughter you’d have no need to watch your figure. Your appearance would not be dictated by society and you’d be able to eat all the fattening foods you wanted.”

Rachel’s finger tips lightly skirted over the soften tissue, “This is absolutely horrendous, my face has been anomalously distorted.”

Sonia playfully tapped Rachel’s robust cheek, “Such a vocabulary! Had you been my daughter, you wouldn’t know those big words. Matter of fact, your over all intelligence would reflect your underprivileged childhood.”

A dull sensation clasped Rachel’s mind, Sonia smiling while acknowledging, “No private schools with advance studies, no incentive to excel. Your station in life would tend to make you want to forfeit any ambition.”

By this Sonia meant that because of Rachel’s opinion that people of her class were uneducated, Rachel would now be just as uneducated.

Rachel fluttered her eyes, a docile sparkle emitting from her doe like brown eyes, “That’s like, totally dumb and I mean totally.”

“Is it?” Sonia questioned Rachel, “What exactly are you studying in school?”

Rachel bit her lip, “Over at Northwestern?”

Sonia nodded, to which Rachel responded with much thought and surprise, discovering hat she could suddenly not even remember her class schedule.

“A whole bunch of stuff. And anyway, it’s hard so don’t be making fun of me, I’m not dumb or anything. “

Sonia chimed, “No child, you’re not dumb. Rather incompetent and naïve. You do indeed have skills that will benefit you in time.”

“Hey” Rachel petulantly told Sonia, “Don’t be talking so big, you’re only a second class citizen, I’m still better than you, even if I can’t recall things for some reason.”

Sonia’s muffled laughter coincided with a pair of shoppers gaping at Rachel pudgy face that didn’t match her trim figure.

Rachel caught the glare of their eyes and resumed her discourse with Sonia, about her appearance. That was still more important in her mind than the sudden and mysterious loss of her academic orientation and knowledge. “I don’t know how you made my face fat but you gotta change it back.”

Sonia tapped her chin, “Had you been my daughter you would have inherited my genes and combined with a high carb diet and without any pressure to be skinny, I’m sure you’d be a very heavy young lady.”

Rachel lethargically peeped, “A very heavy young lady? Whadda ya mean?”

Then she felt her stylish dress tightening and her will power to be slender evaporating.

Rachel coughed up a brittle sigh, her svelte frame trembling while accepting the surplus pounds that doubled her weight. Her imperious body language deteriorated, merging with the semblance of her predisposition that heavy chicks were clumsy and held no self esteem. Rachel’s stylish lavender dress contoured to her bottom heavy figure, stretching over her overfed body in a slipshod manner. Even her golden blond locks faltered, wilting over her slumped shoulders, bestowing the impression that Rachel was a common domestic.

Rachel squinted at her reflection, circling her hand over her substantially plump potbelly, “This can’t be me? I’d never let myself get this fat.”

Sonia hummed in approval, “You wouldn’t weigh 122-pounds had you been nurtured in my environment. Besides, you would have inherited my genes.”

Sonia eyed Rachel’s protruding belly, “244-pounds naturally suits your underclass development.”

Rachel huffed in disagreement, “I’m not underclass and I ain‘t no member of your family.”

Sonia exuberantly smiled at the grammar decline while patting Rachel’s husky upper arm, “Take a breath, examine yourself and heed your new role, daughter.”

Rachel was about to argue further though a glimpse at mirror momentarily interrupted her cognitive thought.

Rachel’s hair had become impeccably black, lingering over her broad shoulders, it distinctively outline her rounder, chubbier face. An ethnic quality rid Rachel of her Caucasian features, heavily Indian with thicker lips and bulbous nose, exotic but less captivating, her facial appearance ranking within the docile category of pretty. Her double chin was much thicker, partially hiding her neck while her brown eyes were set above her bloated cheeks.

The hue of her skin was a dark bronze tone while a modest amount of black hair covered her forearms. Her attire was a meager multicolored, sleeveless T-shirt and long black skirt. A hand-me-down obviously bought at a second hand store. The sleeveless T-shirt displayed the plump girth of her spongy upper arms and flaunted her buxom cleavage that slightly drooped over her swollen potbelly. Two large rolls decorated her pudgy waist and her remarkably wide hips were appropriate for breeding. The black skirt meticulously captured the curvature of her bulging potbelly, equally enhancing the profound circular shape of her enormous bubble butt that dribbled over her abnormally chucky thighs. A minor patch of flab poked out over the skirt, adding a sloppy aspect to Rachel’s fattened body.

Unsurprisingly, Rachel crudely complained, “Hey, I totally look like some kind of brainless, Mexican immigrant rooming in a cluttered basement with other illegal’s.”

Rachel clutched her swollen belly, fingers sinking into the soft tissue as she vented further, “This ain’t me, I’m not a fat cow, I’m not! I’m wealthy and beautiful and_.”

Sonia maternally sighed while running her finger’s through Rachel’s silky black mane, “You’ll adjust in time to your new role. As soon as you accept the fact, you’re no longer Rachel Rogets but Raquel Rodriquez, you’ll be content and happy.”

Rachel’s tubby tummy jiggled as she turned, her shirt sliding upward, exposing a flabby roll, “Are you crazy? How can I ever be happy this way; I’m not a second class citizen.”

Sonia embraced her substitute daughter, gently patting her back, “Baby, you’re only a second class citizen if that’s what you believe. I expect the adjustment will be hard, no luxurious penthouse apartment or fancy dinner dances, but I’ll help you all the way. Your interest in designer clothes will surely fade and you’ll have no reason to diet or be obligated to fit in with any certain clique. But in the long run you’ll be happier and understand what real life is all about.”

Sonia released her hold and with smiling eyes but dominance in speech, told Rachel, “There’s still a score to settle, not only due to me, but to you. Its your family.”

“What do you mean?”

“Just think. Should your siblings ever see you or your fancy friends, they'll write you off as a no body. Should I find my daughter work at the hospital and if she should per chance run into your dad, she’d be nothing more than a common housekeeper. They made you that way, they are that way themselves. They need to learn a lesson too.”

With those words Libby afar off nodded her head. As Sonia spoke memories were placed in the minds of Rachel's parents of how she'd rebelled against their wishes, demanding her own way in associating with a boy they deemed as being beneath her station, their sabotaging the relationship and driving him away only to have her abruptly disappear.

The trauma crushed her mother and so shook her Father that he lost hold on his job focus and finally his position.. Ultimately they would seek therapy and change their attitude, working humbly among Chicago's poor as part of a Moody Bible Institute outreach. Thus would the unjust dismissal of Sonia's sister and the efforts of Rachel's father to dismiss Sonia from the hospital be avenged

Slowly Rachel, about to be Raquel, adapted to her newly reprogrammed reality.

Sonia was gentle, adamant, “My daughter, I’ll assist you to the best of my ability, realize though, you cannot remain a spoiled brat. Every trace of the former you has been erased, even your family and friends would not recognize you. Your own memory of the past will shortly fade”

Rachel’s lips quivered, “Where will I live? What will I do?”

Sonia waved Rachel onward, “Everything has been arranged, walk this way.”

Rachel was compelled to do as she was told, much like obeying her actual birth mother. Her gait was indeed clumsy, her enormous rear waddling over her hefty thighs. Her cheap footwear, bargain basement gym shoes weren’t comfortable at all. They were bare of socks, a thread of bright pink string wrapped around her cankles.

“Where exactly are you taking me?”, Rachel / Raquel whimpered.

Sonia chuckled, “You’ll see. Anyway, I notice the sound of your voice still has too much of a educated, well bred ring. Girls who grew up on the streets of Mexico City wouldn’t sound so U.S.A bred.”

Rachel / Raquel still disputed Sonia, “ Mexico City ? I was born in Chicago and grew up in Lincolnwood.”

Sonia recited a fabrication of new facts, “Now Raquel, let’s say you were born in a modest home in Mexico City , a midwife in attendance. I left you at two years of age to be raised by my family until I earned enough money to send for you.”

Rachel / Raquel caught unfavorable looks from a pair of Gucci clad girls before remarking, “Are you totally nuts?”

Sonia snapped her fingers, “Pay heed, daughter, this is for your benefit. Naturally you’re fluent in Spanish but even though you’ve managed to learn some English, it’s a struggle for you to master.”

Sonia proved her point by asking in Spanish, ~ “Not feeling so superior any more?”

Raquel didn’t hesitate with her reply, speaking in Spanish, a thick Latin American accent forever present in her voice, ~ “I feel different yes and I don’t appreciate the looks I’m getting.” ~

“Raquel”, Sonia related to her daughter, ~ “Those looks are the same looks you once delivered to those you despised. You’re on the other side of the fence now.” ~

Realizing that her voice didn’t sound the same, Raquel attempted to vocalize her objection in English, “This is not the way my voice is? I sounds very ah, not same?”

Sonia chuckled, “Too think you used to make fun of my broken English. Your English is much worse.”

Raquel barely understood Sonia, thus reverted to Spanish, ~ “You’re making fun of me?”

Sonia nodded, ~ “Not really Raquel, but now you’ll know what I went through and you deserve to understand it. I managed to earn my GED, in this world you haven’t been to school in years after reaching the seventh grade in that one room school house. You’ll have a difficult time learning English as a second language due to your lack of education.”

Taking the route toward the Peacock Alley section of the mall, Sonia escorted Raquel to a small mall subsection where Latinos had their specialized shops. Libby watched but did not follow. Observing Libby at a distance, but without her yet noticing, was a chunky classmate

Sonia volunteered her expertise while diligently telling Raquel, ~ “I remember all your inaccuracies and spitefully thoughts concerning people like me. All those nasty thoughts and behaviors have been fused to your personality. As I told you, from now on you’re my daughter, you’ll not remember your previous life and you’ll be happy as soon as you accept your new station.”

Sonia stopped and brushed her fingers over Raquel’s chubby cheeks, ~ “All the bitterness I directed toward you is over. You’re to call me momma and I’ll cherish you as my daughter. Remember that young lady whom I was assisting at home while she worked and went to school?”

Raquel’s anger was mixed with defeat, this new role wasn’t so easy to accept. No longer among the wealthy and important, she now belonged with the destitute and inconsequential. The memory of her prior life was rapidly fading.

Sonia repeated her question, thus Raquel obliged and shook her head, the sour look upon her face revealing the displeasure of her heavy accent, “Yes momma, me remember.”

Sonia ran through the details in Spanish, “I will introduce you to Margarita, she’ll set you up with a room in her apartment.”

Raquel recognized she had no choice, humbly agreeing while scratching her squishy belly, “Si momma.”

Margarita Macanudo was a ravishing Latin American beauty. Her curly black hair cascaded over her shoulders, featuring her pretty face while her plump figure looked outstanding in a gold color top and pink shorts. Sonia greeted Margarita before introducing Raquel.

Margarita welcomed Raquel with a brisk hug, “So nice to meet you.”

Sonia patted Raquel’s back, “My daughter has agreed to be your full time nanny and housekeeper. I imagine ten dollars a week plus room and board is fair.“

Margarita nodded as Sonia continued, “She is to refer to you only as Ms. Macanudo and will speak only when spoken to. Once you have finished school and have started your career, I think I can find Raquel a position as a housekeeper elsewhere. Perhaps even at the hospital where I work?”

Margarita acknowledged Raquel with a cordial smile, “You’ll have very little free time, my dear, but you’ll be happy.”

As the females wandered out of the mall, Raquel intently listened to her list of chores

Libby watched from a distance as they emerged from the Hispanic area. As she returned to a more normal beta state of brain activity, the reshaping of Rachel/Raquel and her parents lives having finished, the Goth chick’s own plump belly reminded her that it had been hours since she'd eaten.

"Quite a piece of work," a voice behind her said. Turning she saw that Sol Golblatz, the chunky brainiac from the high school who had been on hand for one of the day's earlier transformation efforts, had returned. Unknown to Libby he had been watching the entire last sequence.

"How do you mean," she stammered. Her sixth sense told her that she was being scanned at the subconscious level in a way most mortals are not usually capable of.

"Kabala and the Mishna have many nuances. I've studied both and appreciate the talents of others in their areas. You are using gypsy magic quite effectively I must say."

"You came back to just to spy on me?"

"Not really. Actually I was hoping to share some food and invite you to the prom - there were too many others around for comfort earlier. But I was impressed. Would you like a bite?"

Libby relaxed, sensing there was acceptance and no danger. "Well, I am hungry - how about a burger and malted? Let's see how it goes."

The two students of arcane arts chatted amiably for half an hour and Sol got his desired date for the prom. A Goth and a Jew might seem to some an odd couple, but then most people would have no idea what either member of this duo was capable of.

"It could make for an interesting experience," Libby thought as evening drew near and she prepared for her next assignment. Dating outside her eclectic group, which usually did things as a unit and didn’t pair off, wasn’t her custom but why not?

(Click here for next chapter of this series)

Latest posts

Back