Quantcast

Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fat hiker

HAHAH Rock'n the halved popped collar, did you know I shop at A&F?
Really? Just how big does A&F go these days? Have they discovered that guys can be sexy with a waistline above 34" yet?

Rock on, Chris! Blow out those A&Fs (or A&F knock-offs)!

Perhaps some clever BHM business types need to start a closet clothing industry: ABEARcrombie and FATch?

charlieversion2

Really? Just how big does A&F go these days? Have they discovered that guys can be sexy with a waistline above 34" yet?

Rock on, Chris! Blow out those A&Fs (or A&F knock-offs)!

Perhaps some clever BHM business types need to start a closet clothing industry: ABEARcrombie and FATch?

LOL no it was just a joke, that was way back when I still was shopping at like target...

Hehe Somebody looks like they're having fun :p

ohh yes :D

vardon_grip

Consistently smarmy

I love to sit outside and read the newspaper while sipping on some iced coffee. I hate it when there are a lot of goofballs all around me disturbing the peace and quiet.

(No, the government hasn't expanded the cloning process to humans...yet. I was playing around with my camera on a warm WINTER day and the ididots came out of the woodwork to get in the shot. I posted this also on the recent pix thread, but thought it was applicable here too!)

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance

I love to sit outside and read the newspaper while sipping on some iced coffee. I hate it when there are a lot of goofballs all around me disturbing the peace and quiet.

(No, the government hasn't expanded the cloning process to humans...yet. I posted this also on the recent pix thread, but thought it was applicable here too!)

Cool picture!