Quantcast

Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mr Gosh

Don't know if this qualifies as awesome but it makes me chuckle. I was growing out my tash so it could be all silent film villain style. I bought some wax for it but failed to realise it had a colouring pigment in it akin to shoe polish. D'OH!

Oh, there's also another one from when I was feeling a bit....... horny. Don't judge me, puns were once the height of highbrow humour. :p

View attachment Tash 1.jpg

View attachment Horns 1.jpg

Mr Gosh

Here are a few more. They're stills from a video so apologies for the quality. Before you look at the last two and invariably ask the question, no... no it did not end well. Luckily for me my mate was in the room and was able to help by making sure he continued to video me and piss himself laughing as my face catches fire, I instinctively try to slap the fire out before diving face first into a pillow. It's amazing how whisky and sweet, sweet Mary Jane can make something seem so awesome to attempt.

View attachment FB 3.jpg

View attachment FB 2.jpg

View attachment FB 1.jpg

reuben6380

The Scenaturdist
what's in there? :p

looking very sharp, i might add
Thanks! this time of year i can't help but go for the seasonal beers like octoberfest, bluemoon makes a nice sampler pack too. My new years resolution this year is going to be brew my own beer!

I Want one of those!
I got it years ago, I want to say it was from a website called epicsteins.com, but I'm not %100 on that.

Latest posts