Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Happy new years all! In my last posting I mentioned going on a holiday road trip. I hit Vegas, Utah, Reno and San Francisco. I had a blast and pretty much just spoiled myself rotten. I stayed in nice hotels, ate the finest foods, even tried skiing and found out that snow is not fat friendly but it's still fun:) I'll post up some pictures of me on my trip but for now I wanted to post this one because I spent some time at the DXL in Vegas and got all spiffy for my nights out on the strip. I felt good and although I left Vegas losing I sure did feel like a winner:)

View attachment IMAG1230_1.jpg

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Happy new years all! In my last posting I mentioned going on a holiday road trip. I hit Vegas, Utah, Reno and San Francisco. I had a blast and pretty much just spoiled myself rotten. I stayed in nice hotels, ate the finest foods, even tried skiing and found out that snow is not fat friendly but it's still fun:) I'll post up some pictures of me on my trip but for now I wanted to post this one because I spent some time at the DXL in Vegas and got all spiffy for my nights out on the strip. I felt good and although I left Vegas losing I sure did feel like a winner:)

Glad you had a great trip! The pic is awesome--you look like you were just having a great time.

Sorry that the snow wasn't your friend, but glad you had a good time with your ski adventure.....and came out of it all in one piece!

ConnieLynn

has left the building.

Congrats on living it up ;)

bmwm2001

Just a few of me from
Tonight :)
IMG_20150118_043340_zps5a56a323.jpg~320x480

IMG_20150118_043405_zps59cd25fb.jpg~320x480

DSC_0357_zpse8cac301.jpg~320x480

I especially like that last one with the mirror!
Also, amazing belly Fiji! I hope to have one similar by the end of the year!

fat hiker

Howard's character is morbidly obsee. Are you calling me morbidly obese? If so, THANKS! I'm looking forward to the BBC - HBO version of the book to see how fat they make him for TV.
Unfortunately, I suspect he won't have anything like the physique Rowling so lovingly describes in the book - 'extravagantly obese' is such a lovely turn of phrase.

Latest posts