Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Kizzume

Here's a dorky selfie

This is not a very nice-looking pose...

I'm in the G+ YouTubers! community page, and there are constantly posts there of women showing cleavage with the title "Add me", so I did the same there in that community but with this picture :)

LeoGibson

Happy
Went out to a crawfish festival at a local brewery yesterday. This picture is chock full of awesome because I'm drinking a very nice pale ale in one hand, got 2 free lbs. of crawfish in the other. They were giving away all they had left at the end of the festival to whoever wanted it on the way out, and a really good hand rolled Clint Eastwood style cigar. It was a good day!

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Went out to a crawfish festival at a local brewery yesterday. This picture is chock full of awesome because I'm drinking a very nice pale ale in one hand, got 2 free lbs. of crawfish in the other. They were giving away all they had left at the end of the festival to whoever wanted it on the way out, and a really good hand rolled Clint Eastwood style cigar. It was a good day!
I love everything about this post.

MsBrightside

Lots of great photos here--please keep 'em coming. :happy:

I second Hozay.

Also, "This picture is chock full of awesome because..." LeoG is in it!

Glad you had such a good weekend. :) Hopefully it helped soothe the pain of Monday rolling around again.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Crawfish boil and a cigar? That is a great day.

LeoGibson

Happy
I love everything about this post.
Thank you sir.

I second Hozay
Also, "This picture is chock full of awesome because..." LeoG is in it!

Glad you had such a good weekend. :) Hopefully it helped soothe the pain of Monday rolling around again.
It was really nice. No pain at work Monday because I thought ahead and used a vacation day!

Yaaaaay handsome pictures!
Since I'm a complete egomaniac, I'm totally taking this compliment as mine too! So, thank you. :D

Crawfish boil and a cigar? That is a great day.
It was really cool. There was a booth where a local cigar company was hand-rolling cigars on the spot. Although they were only doing the really big ones and I wanted one of the longer thin ones like Clint Eastwood smoked in his old westerns so went with one they had already rolled and had in a humidor.

My wife also got a really good funnel cake from a bakery food truck that was on-site as well. Now that I mention bakeries, that reminds me, has your silent partnership begun to pay off yet in unfettered access to baked goods?

And to everyone else, thanks for the rep and kind comments!

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
My wife also got a really good funnel cake from a bakery food truck that was on-site as well. Now that I mention bakeries, that reminds me, has your silent partnership begun to pay off yet in unfettered access to baked goods?
Hah, I'm surprised anyone remembered that. Let me put it this way, my friend is having a wedding in a few weeks and nobody had to pay for the cupcakes at his reception! :)

LeoGibson

Happy
Hah, I'm surprised anyone remembered that. Let me put it this way, my friend is having a wedding in a few weeks and nobody had to pay for the cupcakes at his reception! :)
My mother was a cake decorator and worked in bakeries all her life. I'm a fatboy with a sweet tooth! I grew up with her bringing home all sorts of pastries and baked goods. How could I forget someone becoming a bakery owner?

Oh and awesome on the free cupcakes good sir!