Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MsBrightside

Howdy. Was taken a few months back at Razoo's!
Nice pic of you and looks like a fun place. The decor reminds me of a private dance barn one of my friends had built some years back.

Took a trip down south and here's me outside Queen Liz's house...
I agree with Tad--it's great to see you out and about, even if it looks like it might have been a bit rainy that day. Hope you enjoyed your trip!

Just me looking dapper and handsome for my brothers wedding. I had a fancy coat on too, but I accidentally left it in the car. I'm not going out to the car to get it, sorry!
You look s-o-o-o-o good!

Hope that a good time was had by all at the wedding. :) You seem to be quite in demand as a wedding guest lately!

Cootes

602260_10151161900167898_1065794272_n.jpg

me from 2012 on the left

Anjula

the bitchy one
Just me looking dapper and handsome for my brothers wedding. I had a fancy coat on too, but I accidentally left it in the car. I'm not going out to the car to get it, sorry!

You look awesome! Gotta love a man in a suit 😁

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Not so much an awesome pic, but meh, pick a picture thread, any picture thread....

I was bored in a conference call I was listening in on, and was playing with taking pictures using the timer on my phone. I like how this one came out. (and no, I wasn't actually asleep, no matter how it looks!)

MsBrightside

Not so much an awesome pic, but meh, pick a picture thread, any picture thread....

I was bored in a conference call I was listening in on, and was playing with taking pictures using the timer on my phone. I like how this one came out. (and no, I wasn't actually asleep, no matter how it looks!)
The expression on your face does give away the fact that you'd much rather be doing something else :p, but interesting perspective. Thanks for posting; it's been really nice to see a couple new pics of you. :happy:

Ummm can't remember why I'm so happy to be on a bus but.....yeah :confused:

Sorry if sizing is off
I'm not sure either, but you look like you're having a better time than Tad. :p

this big man on the prowl

in the kitchen

Working those ties.

Anjula

the bitchy one

hahaha you look like a very busy CEO ;)

LeoGibson

Happy
^^^^

That's a really good shot of you guys WHR. It almost looks like a still from a movie.

Here's one of me hard on the new job. Gathering crude out in the bustling metropolis of Winnie, Tx.

WhiteHotRazor

Time Travelling
Thanks man. He had pretty awesome photographer. We took so many pictures that a lot of the time we didn't even know what was going on.
There were posed photos too but a lot were just candid shots.

And congrats on the new gig

MsBrightside

^^^^

That's a really good shot of you guys WHR. It almost looks like a still from a movie.
WHR: I have to agree with Leo on this. Looks like you're all having a great time, too.

Here's one of me hard on the new job. Gathering crude out in the bustling metropolis of Winnie, Tx.
Hey, you're practically in my neck of the woods! LOL at "bustling metropolis". I guess you could always stop by Elise's FFC/Nutty Jerry's for fun. :p

Thanks for sharing this pic--it was a definite day brightener. :happy:

Latest posts