Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MsBrightside

^^^^

That's a really good shot of you guys WHR. It almost looks like a still from a movie.
WHR: I have to agree with Leo on this. Looks like you're all having a great time, too.

Here's one of me hard on the new job. Gathering crude out in the bustling metropolis of Winnie, Tx.
Hey, you're practically in my neck of the woods! LOL at "bustling metropolis". I guess you could always stop by Elise's FFC/Nutty Jerry's for fun. :p

Thanks for sharing this pic--it was a definite day brightener. :happy:

LeoGibson

Happy
Thanks man. He had pretty awesome photographer. We took so many pictures that a lot of the time we didn't even know what was going on.
There were posed photos too but a lot were just candid shots.

And congrats on the new gig
Thanks.

If that picture is evidence of his work, I bet he did a great job. Being able to blend in and really catch the candid moments is where the artistry of photography comes into play IMO.

...Hey, you're practically in my neck of the woods! LOL at "bustling metropolis". I guess you could always stop by Elise's FFC/Nutty Jerry's for fun. :p

Thanks for sharing this pic--it was a definite day brightener. :happy:
That would have just been too much excitement for a workday. I had to settle for Stuckeys and a Pecan Log instead. :D

MsBrightside

That would have just been too much excitement for a workday. I had to settle for Stuckeys and a Pecan Log instead. :D
You have the best comebacks. :bow:

Winnie is only about 45 minutes away from me, and I go there fairly often. Maybe we'll bump into each other sometime!