Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I'm, like, 200 lbs. You should clearly be lifting me and Dwes! =D ....oh my gosh, you could probably pick me up/carry me in your arms if you wanted to. :D
Oh man, I love it when guys pick me up like it's nothing. SO HOT.

LeoGibson

Happy
I had another good training session today in preparation for December's upcoming competition so I figured if I can bore everyone on FB and IG with my narcississitic shenanigans I can do so here as well! :D

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
I had another good training session today in preparation for December's upcomin competition so I figured if I can bore everyone on FB and IG with my narcississitic shenanigans I can do so here as well! :D
Jebus. That's awesome! Good luck with the training and competition.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
This isn't so much as an "awesome" pic as it is a "wow, for once I have a candid picture to post". That's me catching my friend taking a picture...or you can consider it a picture of me making a condescending pose. Take your pick!

Anjula

the bitchy one
This isn't so much as an "awesome" pic as it is a "wow, for once I have a candid picture to post". That's me catching my friend taking a picture...or you can consider it a picture of me making a condescending pose. Take your pick!

It's a very good picture and you look very good :eat2:

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
You look like you should have either a cigar or a glass of brandy in that hand, haha.

Also, I'm pretty well aware I'll look and sound like an idiot to everyone who isn't a wrestling fan but... How you doin'?

View attachment 14980557_10210638390012751_1818799127157724747_n.jpg

Jeannie

Connect the dots
DREAMBOAT :smitten:

I can't believe how much you look like my ex. Freaky! (K~ if you're lurking about... your doppelganger is alive and well, posting on the bhm board! Trippy, isn't it?)

But anyway, BigChaz!! That pic certainly qualifies as awesome in my eyes! Well played, sir!

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
DREAMBOAT :smitten:

I can't believe how much you look like my ex. Freaky! (K~ if you're lurking about... your doppelganger is alive and well, posting on the bhm board! Trippy, isn't it?)

But anyway, BigChaz!! That pic certainly qualifies as awesome in my eyes! Well played, sir!
Dreamboat? I'll take it! I havn't heard that word in a long time, haha. Thanks :)

You look like you should have either a cigar or a glass of brandy in that hand, haha.
I'll pass on the cigar...pass the brandy though.

It's a very good picture and you look very good :eat2:

I'd say that is a very awesome pic. Looking good!
He hath spoken

Group builder