Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Railroad Man

Hi,

I really appreciate you trying to help me. But I've been fighting this thing for three hours straight. I think my picture uploaded, but I'm not sure. If you can find it, could you tell me if it's small enough? And tell me where to go from there? I used Paint to size it down so little that I could barely see it.

Thanks

View attachment 6013.JPG

Kompliziert

Complicated
Hi,

I really appreciate you trying to help me. But I've been fighting this thing for three hours straight. I think my picture uploaded, but I'm not sure. If you can find it, could you tell me if it's small enough? And tell me where to go from there? I used Paint to size it down so little that I could barely see it.

Thanks
I resized the picture and sent it to you in a private message. :)

Jeannie

Connect the dots
Down about 30lbs on doctors orders, I hope still looking good though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You still look great!! More importantly, how do you feel at your new size?

Did you find it hard to visit and read Dims while trying to lose weight?

Last edited:

Kompliziert

Complicated
You look awesome! Totally handsome and cute at the same time! I guess you didn't need those 30 lbs because you're still eye candy to me. :eat2:

Also, I hope you feel better and healthier, that's a big accomplishment and you should be proud! Also, hopefully the doctor will get off your back now, haha.

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
Down about 30lbs on doctors orders, I hope still looking good though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You still look great!! More importantly, how do you feel at your new size?

Did you find it hard to visit and read Dims while trying to lose weight?
You look awesome! Totally handsome and cute at the same time! I guess you didn't need those 30 lbs because you're still eye candy to me. :eat2:

Also, I hope you feel better and healthier, that's a big accomplishment and you should be proud! Also, hopefully the doctor will get off your back now, haha.
Thank you both for the wonderful reactions.

Unfortunately this is nowhere near the end of the journey as far as weight loss goes. I won't prattle on about it here but for health reasons it's got to keep coming off.

So, I suppose I should flaunt some while I still got some. ;)

LeoGibson

Happy
I love how good a nice steam bath can make you feel. I'll go in like a dollar and a quarter and come out feeling like a million bucks!