Quantcast

Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
There’s LL78! Sure do miss her wit and intelligent posts around here.

Congrats on the pairing. Y’all look great together. And happy!
That does not surprise me one bit SC!
You're too sweet...I miss being around here sometimes. I decided to come on and lurk a bit since I actually had my computer out at home, and here I find that I'm being discussed! SC and I are extremely happy, and I think we look adorable together too. (And I don't even like that picture of me! Just imagine if you'd seen one I did! :D) Every picture of SC is a good picture, though...he's one of "those" people... :rolleyes: I'm getting old! I need good lighting and lots of filters! LOL

Me neither.

And ditto on all that Leo said, and I grin like a goofball everytime I'm reminded that you two are together now :D
Thanks, Tad. :)

Extremely cute couple!
Thank you! :D

LeoGibson

Happy
You're too sweet...I miss being around here sometimes. I decided to come on and lurk a bit since I actually had my computer out at home, and here I find that I'm being discussed! SC and I are extremely happy, and I think we look adorable together too. (And I don't even like that picture of me! Just imagine if you'd seen one I did! :D) Every picture of SC is a good picture, though...he's one of "those" people... :rolleyes: I'm getting old! I need good lighting and lots of filters! LOL
Y’all DO look adorable together! I’m very happy for the both of youse.

Something tells me you’re just fine without the lighting and filters. :)

If you make it down here for a visit I’d love to meet up with the two of y’all sometime if possible.

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
Y’all DO look adorable together! I’m very happy for the both of youse.

Something tells me you’re just fine without the lighting and filters. :)

If you make it down here for a visit I’d love to meet up with the two of y’all sometime if possible.
I'll be down in October! You'll have to talk to my other half, though, as he's doing all of the logistics/activity planning for this visit since I'll be on his turf.