Gentlemen, Post An Awesome Pic Of Yourselves

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HPT63GIE

4XL_Bauch_Hosentraeger_003.jpg
Got a friendly hint by a FFA to wear my pants below my belly and use suspenders, just did it and I have the feeling that my belly is bigger than ever!

LeoGibson

Happy
285310BB-4419-4CE9-90C9-731E7A3921D1.jpegHaven’t posted in a while so I figured I’d pop something up here. I recently decided to take on a new challenge after my birthday at the first of the month and started learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. (well until this virus shut things down) Definitely looking forward to the new skills I can learn!

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
View attachment 135344Haven’t posted in a while so I figured I’d pop something up here. I recently decided to take on a new challenge after my birthday at the first of the month and started learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. (well until this virus shut things down) Definitely looking forward to the new skills I can learn!
nice! How did you like it when you started? I took up Judo just before turning 37. It’s a tough sport to start at that age and even tougher to compete but SO MUCH FUN! Judo once it goes to the ground is very similar to BJJ.

LeoGibson

Happy
I love it. I was instantly hooked. It’s very humbling too. It’s a discipline where my size and strength aren’t necessarily going to carry me through. I have been leveraged and tossed by even a young (20 yr old) girl. She had my joint in such a manner that I had no choice but to go where she wanted me to go! I really enjoy things that force me to put my ego aside and become humble and learn. I just turned 46 so it’s definitely not the easiest thing I could have chosen but I think it will be very rewarding.

Group builder