Quantcast

Getting in and out of your car confessions.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squeezablysoft

When I was working full-time at my old college two summers ago, there was a fat man in a little car who arrived and parked right across from my dorm building every morning a few minutes before I had to head off to my work area. I could see him from my dorm room window or if I was in front of my building and I definitely enjoyed watching him struggle to be released from his poor little steel wheelie box, he always had to take a couple tries at getting up out of his seat and then squeeze his wide body thru the car door frame and all the while his little car would be rocking like crazy. :)

wrenchboy

Whenever my bbw wife and I go somewhere I will be the driver.

I always ask after I get into a parking space if she has enough room to get out.
Even if there is no close by object!

She will often ask for more room. And then exit the vehicle.

Just a part of our wacky humor.

LifelongFA

I love my SUV because its so handy and being 4 wheel drive I can go anywhere in it no matter the weather.
I had an 09 Mustang I bought new and I loved it but it was possessed or made on a Friday at quitting time because it was always something messed up on it.
Lots of automotive folks in my family. They ALWAYS said, you hoped for the ones made from Tuesday through Thursday!

ChocolateBear

I get in and out of a 2007 Hyundai Sonata, and while it's roomy, I have to admit that it's *occasionally* tricky for me to get in and out of.
I'm kinda tall and I have to push the seat down so I can fit into it. Granted, I'm smaller now than I was in past years, but it's SNUG

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
a girl i used to date had trouble getting in and out of my car but she thought it was fun.

odd1out

I had a ssbbw girlfriend some years ago. I always found it very pleasing when she was attempting to get in the passenger seat. She used to hold onto the roof and enter backwards at a slight angle, slowly lowering herself in and as her weight was taken by the front seat you could feel the cars suspension on her side sinking down.

JavaRedmountain8

We just got a wheelchair ramp for our truck for my powerchair which im almost 100 pounds past the weight limit and going to get ANOTHER one soon and getting into my hubby's truck is getting harder and the truck rocks when I get into it. My belly is to my knees when sitting and when it hangs it goes down to my middle of my calves in the truck! I think that im going to be sitting in the back seat soon because its a tight fit in the front.

ChattyBecca

We just got a wheelchair ramp for our truck for my powerchair which im almost 100 pounds past the weight limit and going to get ANOTHER one soon and getting into my hubby's truck is getting harder and the truck rocks when I get into it. My belly is to my knees when sitting and when it hangs it goes down to my middle of my calves in the truck! I think that im going to be sitting in the back seat soon because its a tight fit in the front.
Definitely more room in the backseat usually...don't know much about trucks though...

Volt01

getting an old volkswagen van with wheekchair accessabillity for a friend, might come in handy later on if i ever meet that special someone...

Reactions: Tad

fat hiker

getting an old volkswagen van with wheekchair accessabillity for a friend, might come in handy later on if i ever meet that special someone...
VW did factory (or at least factory-grade) wheelchair accessible vans back in the 1980s, if not earlier, so you'd have a classic van AND a vehicle capable and comfortable for that extra large 'special someone'

Volt01

VW did factory (or at least factory-grade) wheelchair accessible vans back in the 1980s, if not earlier, so you'd have a classic van AND a vehicle capable and comfortable for that extra large 'special someone'
yeah but im talkin like 1975 lol

Latest posts