• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Getting Out of Debt - by Blnk1215 (~BBW (mult), WG Drugs, Stuffing, Revenge, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blnk1215

~BBW (mult), WG Drugs, Stuffing, Revenge, ~MWG - three lives change in a challenging contest

Getting Out of Debt
by Blnk1215

Mike had just returned to his old city after having managed to win a double digit lottery pay out. He was hoping that maybe the people that knew him growing up, before he had his wealth, would treat him much more honestly than those he had been coming across everywhere since he won it all.

He had kept in touch with the friends he knew from high school, however there were only a few of them since he was a bit of an outcast during his time there. He had awful memories from high school and how he was treated by the jocks and most of the women there as well; however things had changed so much since then.

Since he had come into his millions he was able to hire a personal trainer and get in killer shape. He was quite muscular and now had less than five percent body fat. He took classes on how to improve his confidence and learned how to dress extremely well. He also took speech therapy classes to not only remove his lisp, but to give him a voice that most women would love. He had laser surgery performed on his eyes and when all was said and done he looked very handsome.

His return to his hometown was to be a surprise. He had in his hand a bundle of roses and was about to drop in on one of his few friends from high school, Mandy. Mandy was always a big girl and for it she was treated almost as badly as Mike during high school. All that teasing and nastiness eventually led to her withdrawing from school her senior year and spending some time in a clinic where she was treated for depression. She was unable to graduate and, rather than repeat another year in high school, she insteasd obtained a GED. Her opportunity to take advantage of her excellent grades to secure a scholarship to college had been dashed. Always good with food she'd wound up working as a chef in a restaurant.

Mike opened the door of the restaurant and proceeded to the hostess.

"Hi I'm looking for a woman by the name of Mandy Franklin?" Mike asked. The hostess led him to a table and then told him she'd be right out. A few minutes later a woman dressed in a slightly messy white cook's uniform came out and Mike did his best to surprise her with flowers. He told her about everything that happened and apologized for not coming back much sooner. She was surprised and naturally had to get back to work, so they arranged to go out for drinks later that evening.

At around 8 o'clock Mandy showed up at the lounge that Mike had suggested. Soon they were talking as much as they could, hoping to catch up as fast as possible on each other's lives. There were a good amount of single women at the lounge, since that was where many of them went in hopes of finding a wealthy man like Mike. A few were getting a little jealous and couldn't help, but wonder what a man like Mike was doing with such a cow like Mandy.

Mandy was 5'6", 250 pounds, but for a big girl much of her weight settled in somewhat hourglass fashion. Her pale skin was quite a contrast with her very dark hair and eyes. Mike had always felt things for Mandy and had always hoped that maybe someday they could be together. He felt awful when, no sooner than he had finished working up the conviction to finally tell her how he felt about her during high school, she had dropped out. He didn't mind her appearance at all, but figured since she'd gotten so much trouble for it over the years that it would be an excellent treat to reward her with gifts like the ones he gave to himself when he won the money.

Unfortunately he was interrupted while trying to share all this. A familiar looking woman and her friend had sent him a drink along with a little note.

Mike didn't look at the note immediately but Mandy volunteered to Mike that the note had come from Cindy and one of her bitchy friends from high school. She explained that unfortunately things hadn't gone so well for Cindy since she graduated. She went on to a very expensive out of state university; however after racking up two years in student loan debt she'd been expelled for cheating. She had wound up being a waitress at the same place where Mandy worked as a cook; ever since she'd been digging a hole for herself with credit card debt.

"Rumor is she's over $50,000 in debt. How she keeps afloat I don't know, but it's very nice to see her struggle so much. She's needed to learn a lesson." said Mandy

Mike tried to ignore the note, however Mandy opened it up and read it
herself.

The note said "I'm really glad to see you back in town Mike. You look so much better than I remembered you from back in high school. Care to ditch the cow and join me and my friend instead? Love, Cindy".

Within minutes after reading the note Mandy's esteem collapsed. Her mood worsened and she decided to get up and leave, thinking that maybe Mike would much rather be with Cindy than her. Mike hadn't yet even bothered to read the note, so he didn't know to console Mandy. He was actually a bit puzzled by why she was acting so strange and had decided to leave. .

After Mandy left Mike soon enough read the note himself. He initially was just extremely angry; however after watching the strong signals Cindy was sending his way a smile crossed his face.

He approached Cindy and her friend and sat down on the stool next to them.

"Hi Mike," purred Cindy while rubbing her long nails gently up the buttons on his shirt. "You remember Nikki, don't you? I'm so glad you decided to join us. My friend and I weren't tooo excited at the thought of going home together by ourselves."

As Cindy said that Nikki tried to be seductive and rubbed the inside of Cindy's thigh just above the knee.

"Hi Cindy and Nikki. It's good to be back in town" replied Mike. "Nikki would you mind if Cindy and I had some time to ourselves?"

Nikki looked very disappointed. While she and Cindy were "friends", she would have gladly screwed her for the chance at a catch like Mike.

Mike pretended like he was catching up on old times with Cindy, but was really just leading her on. He had an incredible idea in his mind and he needed to make sure that Cindy first thought he was extremely interested in her.

She gullibly grabbed the bait, thinking he was putty in her hands. She thought that all she'd need to do now was lead him back to her place; after that he'd be hers for good.

As much as Mike wanted revenge on Cindy for all the terrible things she had done, he smiled at the opportunity to sleep with her on top of it. Especially considering how much effort she had been putting into picking him up. Throughout the conversation it was evident she was extremely interested in his money and that just made him all the more certain to follow through with his plan.

He invited Cindy into his Mercedes and they sped off to spend the rest of the night at her place.

The next day when she woke up he was gone. On the pillow there was a note explaining that he had a business schedule to keep, but requesting her to meet him in a week at a restaurant just outside of town.

Latest posts

Back