• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Getting tired....anyone else too?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

da3ley

Hello,

I am posting this because if anyone understand the larger person it is this board. I just want to say that daily life is becoming very hard emotionally and physically. Its hard to get around bc of the undiagnosed pain in my feet. I am just losing hope here, and its become a little hard to talk to anybody especially family. I don't know what to do anymore. I am a shut in , day in day out . I lost my job 4 years ago and haven't been productive in anything pretty much.. I feel like I am in a dark abyss and I struggle just to keep from going in eternally. I am over 500lbs and I sometimes wonder if its just best to not be here anymore. Does anybody have any advice for me please? I would greatly appreciate you and your advice.

Thank you,
Dana

Latest posts

Back