Getting tired....anyone else too?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Smother me
Are you seriously saying your kink stuff on a post where somebody is talking about feeling suicidal and struggling with health problems? Like, respectfully, what the heck is going through your head that makes you think this is an even remotely appropriate context for this?

BigElectricKat

Old enough to know better, Too young to resist!
Staff member
Global Moderator
This is a prime example of someone looking to take advantage of another when they are down and at a low point in life. "Smother me" is neither encouraging nor uplifting in any way (at least not in this context). In the future, it would be best to stick to the subject at hand and not interject your sexual fantasies into other's miseries or dilemmas. As I understand it, this site is all about promoting positivity, inspiring, and supporting one another.

CurvyEm2

Chronic pain is no joke. I don't suffer from it but my husband does. My mental health is terrible on the other hand. I often consider suicide as a way out but most times I decide that I need to give my life chance to get better. Recovery is totally possible. I've recovered from drug and alcohol addiction and whilst I'm having a mental health relapse at the moment I know that with the right medication and therapy things can improve. I know this is an old post so I hope that things have improved for you a little now. You're not alone though. Depression is a real killer. My depression is mostly under control these days due to medication but I have anxiety, bpd and adhd which is not a fun conbination.

Latest posts