Giant Love (Original Version)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MathMachine4

WARNING: dark story, but also a really cute one. Also, if you’re not a fan of giantesses, this story may not be for you. Otherwise, though, enjoy!

CHAPTER 1:

Green trees, colossal oaks, a dark sky, and an owl cooing at the moon.

Sirens. Loud ones.
I have to run.

They’re close this time, I wish I heard them coming sooner. There’s no time for regret, though. I‘ll leave my stuff behind, I can come back for it later, just run!

They‘re catching up to me, I’ll take a sharp turn to catch them off guard.

They‘re still after me.

Every passing second those damn sirens get louder and louder. I’m running with everything I got, nothing to hold back, no concern about saving my energy for later, if I can’t get them off my tail now, there’ll be no later to speak of.

Goddammit, those headlights are coming closer!

I need to hide somewhere, they’re gonna see me!

There’s nowhere to hide, just a bunch of scrawny twig trees on this side of the forest.

I take another sharp 90° turn, but suddenly-

“AAAHHH!!! GOD FUCKIT!”

I trip and slide across the ground. The grass bruises my legs, my boney ass scrapes the ground, and the car chasing me comes to a screeching halt. At the very least I didn’t get run over.

From it, two humongous, naked women emerge. Both of them at least 35 ft (10.5 m) tall, both with long beautiful hair flowing down to their knees, both with beautiful faces that sparkle in the night, despite having a look of bloodlust on them, and both looking like they weigh about 300 lbs (140 kg), or at least that’s what they would weigh if they were of normal height.

“Well well well, what have we here?” One of the huge women says as she slowly walks up to me. I get up and try to make a break for it, but before I can, one of the large ladies grabs me. God Fucking Dammit!

“Just where do you think you’re going, big boy?” With that, the ladies tie me up, gag me, and throw me into the back of their car, where I am met by several other men, though they all appear to be unconscious for some reason.

Suddenly, I feel myself getting tired....oh shit...

Later that evening, I wake up, still in the back of the truck, but no longer tied up or gagged. Though we are all chained together by the leg. My fellow inmates are still there, this time most of them are awake, and much like me, they’re fearing for their lives. Suddenly, the car starts to tilt. What’s going on?!

A door opens, we all start spilling through into a strange building. Some of the men appear to be injured from the fall as they scream indescernible nonsense at the top of their lungs. Another woman comes in. Just as tall, just as fat, and just as beautiful as the women I saw the other day, and by the looks of it just as evil. Also just as naked.

“Settle down, shits!” She yells at the men. They all continue to scream, until she whips them, “I SAID QUIET!” They calm down, but they’re still in severe pain. Just then, two more giant naked women walk in, one middle aged, blonde hair in a bun, and looking 400 lbs (180 kgs), the other young, also blonde hair which goes down to her heels, and looking about 250 lbs (110 kgs). Again, this is just how much they look like they weigh. I have no way of knowing how much they actually weigh. (Although I, the writer, do, but since I don’t expect anyone to pop out a calculator while reading this, I’m just going to write how fat they look. Though for the sake of curiosity, keeping in mind they have the proportions of normal human females, the average woman here actually weighs about 79,300lbs/36,000kgs).

I also note that the fatter one is somewhat taller than most of the women I’ve seen so far, while the other one is somewhat shorter. Though that may just be due to an age difference, either way though they‘re all around 6 times my height. The woman who whipped us looks to the two ladies and politely speaks. “Sorry about them. New shipment, not properly trained yet. What can I get you two?” The older one speaks, “Well, we could use some more staff. We need 8 more servants and 4 more...well, you know...” The younger one interjects, “We need more hookers!” The older one snaps at her, “TIFFANY! We don’t speak that way in public?” “But everyone knows w-“ “yes, but that’s still not appropriate.” The lady who whipped us speaks again “No need to worry, your highness. Like I said, we just got a new shipment, so there are plenty of men to choose from. Come on over.” They all walk over, their gigantic bodies jiggling in the process. They look to see which ones to pick out. They first pick 8 strong bulky men, presumably to be the aforementioned servants. Then they grab 4 young guys the queen says “look handsome.”

As they‘re about to leave, the princess comes over to me, leans over (her colossal tits hanging down as she does so) and starts staring at me for some reason. I become nervous. “Mom, I think this one looks cute”, she says, a sweet smile on her face. “Sweety, we already have all the guys we need.” “But mooooom! This one’s really REALLY cute!!!” I can’t help but blush. Also her tits were really big, so I...totally don’t stare at them, totally.

As the daughter continues to beg, the mother finally comes over and takes a look. “Hmm, well...” she looks to her, and then back at me, “he does look kinda, ‘cute’, as you’d put it. Actually, I’m surprised I missed this one.” She looks down at my crotch and back up to my eyes, “...hmmm...okay, we’ll buy this one, but no more, okay?” “Yay!” She grabs me and takes me over to have me purchased. That’s something I never thought I’d say. As they pay the lady who whipped us, they take us all to their car.

They load all the other men into the far back, where they are tied up and restrained, but for some reason, the daughter decides she wants me to sit right next to her in the front seat. As the queen goes to the restroom, the princess waits in the car. “You know, little guy, it’s a good thing we grabbed you when we did.” I looked at her a little confused. “If it weren’t for us, you would’ve been made into someone’s lunch.” I stare at her. “WHAT?!!!” She looks down at me. “Wait, do you speak English? I thought you were a new shipment?” “Whoa whoa, back up, you said I would’ve been eaten?!” She sees her mom waddling back to the car, “Shit, my mom’s coming. Look, I’ll explain everything later, but right now you need to shut up.” I shut up.

After waving goodbye to the lady who yelled at us, they drive off, the mother behind the hand wheel (that’s what I always called them whenever I saw one in the wild). It’s actually really weird, I’ve seen cars so many times in my life, but I’ve never actually been in one myself, unless you count that one unpleasant experience where I was gagged. In fact, I’ve never even dreamt of it before. The men who took care of me always warned of cars, telling me of how no one who’s been caught by the women driving them ever comes back. Yet, here I am, in the front seat of one, next to the only woman who’s been anywhere near nice to me (squashed into her boob as she holds me under her arm). There’s a screen to my left reading in flashy green numbers “12:07”. A little past midnight, I’m guessing this is how they tell time. I don’t know how I remember what midnight is, I think it has something to do with a distant memory of when I last saw my parents. Under the numbers, there’s a box playing beautiful, soothing music.

I look out the window next to me, I see something absolutely gorgeous. Having spent my whole life in the woods, I had never seen a city before. And let me tell you, it was breathtaking. Images moving on bright screens, streets overflowing with moving vehicles, and great buildings that tower 6 fold over the clouds. Everywhere there are beautiful giantesses flaunting their bare titanic asses while they tap away at a strange flashing rectangle. It’s odd, all of the people here are both tall, female, fat, and stunningly beautiful. Between the beautiful sights and the beautiful women, all I can say is just wow.

As we continue driving, Tiffany grows tired. She has me in somewhat of a hug/hold, and as she gets tired and slowly drifts off, she starts pulling me closer and closer, until at some point, I can’t breathe. I‘m gasping for air, I scream. At some point, my muffled screams are heard by the queen. “Tiffany! For flying out loud, let the poor boy breathe!” “H-huh? Oh crap.” She lets my head out of her breasts. Hyperventilating, I try to catch my breath. “For Pete’s sake, Tif, we paid good money for that hooker, the least you could do is take care of him.” Yawning, she replies, “sorry mom” She sighs. “I still don’t see why you didn’t just leave him in the back with the rest of them. You don’t know where that thing’s been, you’re probably gonna catch something.”

MathMachine4

CHAPTER 2:

We pull into a castle, again not something I ever thought I’d say. The queen needs to show her card to some women in sunglasses guarding the entrance. As they pull up, the mom speaks, “We’re here. Start unloading the men from the back.” The mom heaves herself out of the car. The daughter looks to me. “Sorry for squishing you like that back there,” she apologizes somewhat nervously. I don’t respond. “You know you can talk now, right?” “Oh, ok...s-sorry” “It’s alright, just try not to let anyone know you speak English, okay?” I open my mouth, but she cuts me off, “Speaking of which, why DO you speak English? It takes most guys at least a couple of weeks to understand our language? You ARE a new shipment right?” “Um...I mean, I kinda just learned it when I was a baby, or at least I think I did. It’s generally not something you remember, learning how to speak.” “Well, I mean yeah, but why English? Who raised you to speak English? Like, that just seems like a huge coincidence to say the least, especially since I’m pretty sure most men we’ve captured just came in speaking jibber jabber.” “Speaking of which, why do your people capture men? You said you were gonna explain this to me?”

“Tiffany! Stop playing with that filthy thing and come give me a hand!” “Coming mother!” She turns back to me and whispers, “I’ll explain it you later.” She opens the door and gets out. “I don’t get why we don’t just have one of our manslaves do this.” “manSERVANTS my dear.” “Yeah, whatever.” “And most of them are sleeping. Damn ranch and their midnight shipments. Well don’t just stand there, come give me a hand.” They both pull out some men and carry them to the castle, the men fighting and resisting the whole way through. I have no clue where they’re taking them, but something tells me that’s where I’m going, too. It all makes me so uneasy, but for some reason the princess makes me feel a little secure.

The two ladies come back. They appear to be getting the last of the men from the back. “While you’re out here, go get that guy from the front seat, okay, Tif?” “Okay mom.” She opens the car door and pulls me out. She pulls me up close and whispers in my ear. “When you get in there, they’re gonna have you take showers and sleep in a hard bed.” “Wait what? What’s going o-“ “Don’t worry about it. In half an hour or so, I’m gonna come in and keep my promise to show you what’s going on. Until then, just wait. And remember, don’t tell anyone, this’ll just be our little secret.” She says before giving me a little wink.

True to what she said, we were forced to take showers once we came in. There are some strong bulky men watching to make sure we don’t sneak off. Afterwards, we are each assigned a rough and bumpy bed to sleep on. I struggle to get to sleep, but I eventually manage, only to be awoken later by a tap on the shoulder. “Oh hey-“ I begin before she stops me. “Shh Shh Shh, I’m not supposed to be here. C’mon.” I follow her outside the cellar. She pulls out a strange set of jingling metal and fiddles with the door. “What’re you doing?” “I’m locking up. If anybody escaped, my mom would flip her lid.” “Locking up?” “Yeah, what don’t tell me you don’t know what keys and locks are?” I ponder for a moment, “it sounds familiar”. “Look, whatever. And if you tell anyone I let you out, I’m gonna eat you.” I can see she’s bluffing, but my face still turns pale. She begins walking towards another large metal door, her gigantic ass jiggling behind her. “Well come on, follow me!” I do as she’s told. Between her being fat as fuck and me being small relative to her, we end up walking at the same pace. She pressed a button and the large metal door opens. As we walk through it, she presses some buttons and we’re sent upwards. As we leave the metal room, she comes over to her kitchen to pick up a midnight snack. And by snack, I mean three microwaved hot dogs and a box of thin mints. Chomping away at her snack, she continues to walk until she reaches a flight of stairs. This is where she slows down.

There’s an extra flight on the side that appears to be built for the shorter ones like me. She struggles to catch up with me as I casually walk up the smaller flight. She keeps asking me to slow down as she gasps for air. She continues chowing down on her giantess sized thin mints as she struggles to haul her jiggling mass of flesh up the steps. As she reaches the top flight, she leans her hands on her knees, struggling to breathe and sweating all over her naked body. Despite her current state, she is still the most beautiful girl I’ve seen so far. She looks to me and speaks, “Hey....genius...next time I tell you...to slow down....you fucking slow down...okay?” “Sorry about that, princess. I don’t see why we didn’t just use those large metal doors like we did earlier.” “The elevator...on this floor..is too close...to my moms...room. And next time...you do...something like that...I’m gonna sit on you...okay?” “Yes princess.” “And stop calling me that...the name’s Tiffany.” “Okay, Tiffany.” She looks to me and smiles. Just then, she hears footsteps. She quickly grabs me and tucks me between her breasts. Her mom comes out, holding a glass of wine. “Tiffany, why are you still up?” “Sorry, I was hungry.” “Well, okay, but when you’re finished, brush your teeth and get to bed. Remember, you have school in the morning.” “Ugh, then why did you wake me up to do this stupid errand.” The queen paused. “Look Tiffany, I don’t have time for this. I have a headache, just shut up and go to bed.” As the queen walks back to her bedroom, the prin-er-Tiffany walked to her room, snacks in her hands and me still between her breasts. As she closes the door, she pulls me out and jumps onto her bed, the bed frame creaking in the process.

“Okay, you got your snacks, now tell me what the hell is going on.” She finishes a mouthful of cookies and begins to speak. “Okay, well...hmm...well...what do you want to know?” “Um, everything! Why was I kidnapped, why is everyone a giant woman, how the hell do cars move?” She chuckles “Okay, well, I can answer two of those questions.” She grabs another mouthful of cookies. “So, basically, in this society, women are superior to men. Actually, that’s the case for all elmen.” “What the hell are elmen?” “You, silly. Me, and my mom, and all those men in that slaughterhouse. It’s a species of people.” “Oh” It’s odd, everyone I’ve known so far has a different name for it. For the men of the forest, it’s Ruxspa, for my parents it’s Humans, and for these people, apparently it’s Elmen.

“But as I was saying, the women are dominant. We’re bigger, stronger, and, in most cases, smarter.” “But, that doesn’t answer my question.” “Well, with all that, men, aren’t really that important. Actually, around here, the only thing men are really good for is sex, manual labor, and,” she takes a bite of one of her hotdogs, “food”. I look again with a face of terror. “So, you weren’t kidding around? Y-you weren’t kidding around? You actually eat people?” “Uh huh. See this hot dog? 100% elmen.” She takes another bite into the hotdog. “God, this shit is good!” I become quiet. She looks to me. She laughs at how terrified I am. “Don’t worry, I’m not gonna eat you, silly. I’m only eating this cuz it’s already dead. Besides, you’re too cute to be eaten” She takes another nom at her hotdog, thus finishing it off as she prepares her mouth for a second. “But, wait, I don’t get it. Why eat men? Why not eat cows, or chicken, or-“ She erupts in laughter, it’s almost enough to wake her mom again. “Are you shitting me? That’s man food. Why the hell would I eat a tiny ass chicken nugget when I can eat a fat juicy elman nugget. I mean do you expect me to starve to death?” She says as she slaps her fat gut.

“So wait, you don’t have any hang ups about eating people?” “Well, okay first off they’re not TECHNICALLY people. And second off, no I don’t support what they’re doing, but c’mon, they’re REALLY tasty. And once they’re already dead, there’s no use in letting them go to waste.” She takes another bite. “In any case, you won’t have to worry about being eaten. You’re a hooker, which means you’ll get paid to have sex. All the money will go to the royal family, and in exchange we don’t have to charge as much in taxes.” “Um, what are tax-“ “Nevermind. Look as long as you keep bringing in money and you listen to my mom, you won’t have to worry about being eaten. So,” she bites into her hot dog, “any more questions?”

MathMachine4

CHAPTER 3:

I have so many questions, but they all flood in so fast, I can’t quite figure out which one to ask. “Well, okay why did I spend my life in the forest?” “Okay, well, you see that’s where things get tricky. I actually can’t remember why they do this, but for some reason when all boys are born, we send them off to the forest to be raised by other men.” “Why would they do that, though?” “I don’t know, I don’t work at the slaughterhouse. I think it’s cheaper that way or something, or maybe you build up a better immunity that way, I can’t remember. They talked about it at a field trip once, but my friend and I spent the whole time joking about their penises. And speaking of school, I gotta go to bed soon. Goodn-“. “Wait wait wait! I have one more question.” She sighs. “Okay, you can ask one more question.” She gets up to turn off the lights. “Okay, well....I don’t know how to ask this but, well...why are all the girls around here...fat?” “...oh...well you see, we’re not really, though. This is just how the girl elmen grow. It’s kinda like pandas, we’re just fat, that’s how you know we’re healthy. Technically speaking I’m actually pretty skinny for my age. Though I’m pretty sure that’s gonna change soon, my mom says everyone in the family usually starts getting really fat around the time they turn 17.” “How old are you?” “17. How old are you?” “Um, I don’t know...” “Hmm...well, you look like a teen to me. Anyways, it’s 1:30 in the morning, and I need be up for school in the morning.” “What’s a school?”. She sighs. “It’s a place where adults force you to go so they can get you out of their hair...and so they don’t have to deal with the constant reminder that their life is over, even if it means ruining our lives in the process.” “Yikes. Why would you go there?” “Because adults make all the rules, and adults don’t give a rats ass about anyone but themselves, and most of them hate themselves too.” “Yikes...well, I gotta go downstairs.” “Whoa whoa, you’re not sleeping down there tonight, not on my watch. C’mon, I set up a couple blankets and pillows for you over there on my dresser.” “Oh, well thanks.” I climb over to the makeshift bed she made for me. It actually feels really nice. I’ve never known comfort quite like this. “Thanks!” “Anytime! Oh, by the way, I set an alarm for 4:30, you need to be down in the cellar by 5:00, that’s when they take role call.” “Okay, thanks for that. Goodnight Tiffany!” “Goodnight... oh shit, I almost forgot, what’s your name?” “Dave”. “Okay Dave, goodnight!”

The next morning, I awaken to the sound of an alarm. I’m too tired to get up. Suddenly, I remember where I am. I get up, pull off all the covers, and climb off Tiffany’s dresser. I can see she left the door open for me. Good thing, too, it would take someone at least twice my height to reach the doorknob.

As I leave the room, I’m greeted by a huge hallway, filled with several rooms. I ignore them and try to find the stairs. I slowly walk down them, scared not only of being heard but also of tripping in the dark. As I reach the bottom, I’m met by a somewhat ambient light coming from the kitchen. I peek over to see there are several manservants in there, they appear to be making a huge feast. Seeing how big of a snack she had yesterday, even for her size, I’d say they’re probably preparing Princess Tiffany’s breakfast. I try to sneak past the kitchen, careful not to get caught. Luckily, they don’t see me, and I make my way toward the elevator. Unfortunately, I forgot a very crucial detail: I can’t reach the button on the elevator.

God fucking dammit

Okay, c’mon Dave, think here. Use your noggin. Are there any other flights of stairs around here?

Well yes, there is one. It’s right next to the one I just climbed down. I sneak past the kitchen again and head down the stairs. I can’t remember how far down it is, but I think I should have enough time.

As I head down more and more flights of stairs, I see the cellar. I suddenly realize a huge problem.

It’s locked.

Oh no, well I had a good run, but this is it for me. I hear the familiar bing of the elevator, this is it, I’m getting caught, I’m gonna get caught and I’m gonna get eaten. Just then the door opens. A humongous silhouette appears. It’s...

Tiffany...

“You forgot the keys, silly.” She says as she waddles her smooth, jiggling body to the door. “Don’t scare me like that again. Next time you do something like that I’m sitting on you.” She says with a playful smile, shaking her gargantuan ass at me. “From now on, the keys are going on the dresser, and you can tuck them away under your pillow once you get inside, okay?” I blush a little. It’s nice having someone looking out for you sometimes. She gestures me in and locks the door. I go to my bed and lay down gently.

——TIFFANY——

It’s 4:54. Thank god I came down just in time. I was scared what would happen to the little squirt. I don’t know why, there’s something about Dave that I like. I’ve never really cared that much about men before, but something about Dave is different. A part of me wants to make sure nothing bad happens to him.

Speaking of good timing, wouldn’t you know it, just as I‘m about to come back upstairs, the lights come on. It’s one of the manslaves, here to nag the hookers into getting up. The old fart sees me, I try to look away. “P-princess Tiffany.” Oh jeez. “W-what are y-you doing down here s-so early?” Ugghhhhhh. I look to him judgementally. “I dunno, is it really any of you’re beeswax?” “What! N-no, o-of course not! I just-I just figured-I-well-“. “You know, come to think, I actually did come down here for something.” His eyes widen. “You’re taking care of the new shipment of hookers today, right?” He nods. “Fantastic. You know Dave-er-prostitute number...god, what was his number again.” “Uhh...I mean I don’t really-uh”. Hands clenched, I stomp my foot, “UGH! SHUT UP AND LET ME SPEAK!” I know it makes me look like a spoiled brat, but these guys really get on my nerves. I’m not spoiled, I swear. Trust me, if you met these guys for yourself, you’d act the same way. “Anyways, when all the new hookers line up to get their haircut, call out for Dave, he’s got long dark hair, you’ll know him when you see him. After that, I got a special request for you...”

——DAVE——

The guard comes in and wakes us all up. “Alright shits, follow me, you’re all getting trimmed!” This was an old guard. A grumpy old man, but an intimidating one. None of the other men know what to do. “I SAID FOLLOW ME, YA FUCKS!” They all still don’t know what to do. He mumbles, “jeez, ya can’t teach smarts.” He chains us all by the foot, yelling at and pinning down some of them in the process. After all is said and done, he unlocks the door and tugs on the chain, “come on ya lazy fucks!” We’re all dragged to some other room. There’s another man in the room, with some sharp equipment. It looks familiar. It’s so weird, I see all the things from their world, and a part of me remembers it, but it’s all so fuzzy. The man with the equipment calls, “Alright first up-“ the old man stopd him and starts whispering in his ear. He’s carrying a large sack of gold. “Hmm...okay...first up, Dave!” Huh? “Dave! Any Daves here? Long black hair?” They must be talking about me. I raise my hand, somewhat regretfully. “You, come on up, boyo.” The old guard unlocks my chains and directs me to the barber. “Special request by Princess Tiffany. You know you can speak now, right?” “Wait what? You know?” “Damn, He actually can speak English.” “But I thought he was a new shipment?” God, this conversation is starting to get old. “Look, by request of Princess Tiffany, we’re taking you to a professional hairdresser. You get to pick your hairdo and everything. Plus, since you can already speak English, we’re fast-tracking your training and you can start work in one month.” “T-training?” He sighs. “Yeah, dipshit, training. Ya know, learning manners, talking to clients,” He smells my breath, “brushing your goddamn teeth. C’mon, we haven’t got all day, follow me, chop chop.” The guard cuffs me, grabs the sack of gold, and leads me out the door. The barber yells, “Alright next in line-“

——TIFFANY——

My alarm goes off. I was already kinda awake, but the alarm made it official. Goddammit Dave and your stupid keys. How am I supposed to get my beauty sleep? Ugh, it just occurred to me, I’m gonna need another set of keys to get in that cellar, one for me, one for him.

My stomach is grumbling like crazy. I feel like I haven’t eaten in weeks. I heave my body out of bed and head downstairs. Just like every day, the chefs prepared a huge breakfast for me and my sisters. Damn sisters, I wish it was just me so I could have all the food to myself. I’m gonna starve like this. God, all I can think about us just food right now, I need to hurry up and get down there quick. The stairs are easier on the way down, but I don’t feel like walking so I’m taking the elevator.

It was kinda stupid, in retrospect. With all the walking I did to and from the elevator, I might as well have just taken the stairs. It doesn’t matter though, I’m here, and I smell pancakes. I waddle my ass into the kitchen, my lush blonde hair waving behind me, and grab a plate to fill with tasty food. Luckily, all but one of my sisters are either in elementary or middle school, so they don’t have to get up for another hour or so. By the looks of it, my senior sister, Amanda, isn’t up yet. Which means I get all the food for myself.

MathMachine4

CHAPTER 4:

I fill my plate with 3 stacks of pancakes, 5 sausages, 2 bagels, a lot of bacon, a big helping of scrambled eggs, a bear claw, and 4 biscuits. That should do it for now, at least till I’m ready for seconds. Like I said, I’m really really REALLY hungry. And besides, with a figure like mine, I can afford to eat like this every once in awhile. I pull up a chair in the feast hall (adjacent to the kitchen) and sit down. As I scoot my chair in, my belly presses against the table and I’m put into an awkward position. Being as hungry as I am, though, I ignore it and begin to dig in. My plump fingers pick up each piece of my huge meal one by one and shove them into my watery mouth. A little bit of my hair gets in my face, so I quickly flip it out of the way so I can continue eating. So many tasty treats in front of me. They all melt in my mouth as I’m engulfed in their deliciousness.

Midway through my binge, I hear loud footsteps. Oh lord, please don’t be...

My sister, Amanda, comes down the steps. Being a high school senior, and being part of my family, she was very...plump, to say the least. I’d say she weighs a good 500 lbs (again, how much they look, not how much they actually weigh. I’m editing the self narratives because I don’t expect people to bring calculators). She has long brown hair, and much like most women in our city, she wears it down and lets it flow past her big jiggling butt. She’s also much taller than me. Actually, she’s taller than most people I know, including my mom.

As she squeezes her huge body into the kitchen, she pulls out a plate and piles it high with all sorts of food. She then squeezes her fat ass through the door frame and into the feast hall. The manslaves are cooking up more food, knowing most of it will be gone by the time we’re done. As she waddles by me and into her seat, she greets me with a smartass “wassup, twiggy?” Even though the chairs were custom built for people like us, her fat‘s still spilling out from under her armrests as she squeezes her colossal body into her seat. Now remember, we’re all naked.

Speaking of which, while normal females’ breasts and fat usually sag and hang down when uncovered, for us giant women, our breasts and bellies stay full and plump no matter what. I’m not quite sure why or how they do that. They’re not hard or anything, in fact they’re softer than that of normal women. Needless to say, it does make life a lot easier, especially since we never have to wear bras.

We continue to chow down on our huge plates of food. As I see my sister finish her first plate of food, I pick up the pace and try to finish my plate before my sister can manage to get to her feet for seconds. It’s not that I‘m competitive about this or anything, I just don’t want my sister to hog all the food for herself. Like I said, I’m super hungry, so I don’t want to head to school on an empty stomach all because my fat glob of a sister decided to take all the food for herself. That being said, despite her gargantuan figure, my sister’s actually quite pretty. In fact, practically all the women in our city are beautiful. Though none of them are as lovely as me, obviously.

I finish my plate and get up to grab seconds. My sister eventually hoists herself up and rushes past me to get to the kitchen, her fat body getting stuck in the door frame in the process. Once she gets into the kitchen, she piles her plate high once again with food. I put my plate in the sink and grab a much larger plate. I fill mine with even more food and dig in immediately. I see that Amanda has parked herself in a seat closer to the kitchen, so I decide I might as well just stay in the kitchen and eat there until I’m ready for thirds.

We continue eating. I continually pile my plate with more and more food, finishing one thing and then immediately grabbing something else. She looks over at me, seeing just how much I’m putting away. “You know, you’re not gonna be twiggy for long if you keep eating like that?” she says with a mouth full of waffles. “Puh-lease,” I say shoving donuts in my mouth, “I have a fast metabolism. I’m not gonna get fat.” “Oh really?” “Yeah, no duh. How do you think I stay so skinny?” “Well” she swallows a pancake whole, “I dunno if that’s such a good thing.” She grabs a handful of bacon, “All the girls at school think you’re too skinny.” I pause, “They do?” I ask with a mouth full of donuts. “Yeah, why do you think I call you twiggy? I mean come on, your belly barely even goes past your boobs.”

My face turns red. I look down at my big boobs, I can’t see my belly past them. My belly’s big, don’t get me wrong, but what kind of elman girl’s belly doesn’t even go past her boobs? She laughs, her large double chin wobbling in the process. She crams more food in her mouth, “It doesn’t matter anyway, you’re gonna get fat someday. Maybe even as fat as me” She slaps her belly while laughing, a rippling wave spreading through her fat body as a result. Ugh, I don’t get why she does this. She’s probably just jealous that I’m prettier than her, so she feels the need to make me feel insecure about myself.

While I’m thinking, she begins to get up, rocking back and forth in her chair to gain momentum. She’s already finished her second plate of food? Dammit, she was just distracting me so she could hog more food for herself. As she gets up for thirds, I notice she doesn’t take as much food. “What, that’s it? You’re not gonna get any more?” “Um, duh, I gotta take a shower soon. I don’t wanna be late for school, twiggy” I look at the clock. Oh shit, she’s right! I finish up with my huge plate of food and head to the bathroom for a shower. As I head inside, my stomach is still grumbling. Stupid Amanda, now I have to go to school on an empty stomach. Luckily, though, we have multiple bathrooms, so we don’t have to wait on each other. (I’d assume that as a given, though, considering we live in a literal fucking castle.)

——DAVE——

I’m taken to a professional hairdresser. She was a little confused to see me as she usually only does other women’s hair, but after the guard explained everything to her, she was more than willing to oblige. As a matter of fact, after hearing I’m a prostitute in training, she seemed interested in setting up an appointment.

I was a little scared of getting my hair cut, but I have a couple of split ends that need trimmed. “Yeah, sorry baby, next time you wanna grow it out, you should try to get it cut every once in awhile, otherwise you get nasty split ends like this.” “He couldn’t get it cut, he’s a new shipment.” “Really? How does he speak English so well?”

Ugh

“Well, I’ll tell you what, these split ends actually aren’t even that bad, so if you want, I can cut it just it to neck level and use some specialized formula on the rest” “Um, I mean”. I ponder this for a moment. For some reason I’ve always had this strange fear of getting my hair cut too short. “Yeah, I guess so.” “I’m sorry, I’d let it stay longer, but from what I can understand, you’re working as a prostitute under employment of the royal family, and they have strict standards for thei-“ “no no, I understand.” The guard speaks “Dave, you don’t cut a lady off while she’s speaking. That’s not proper etique-“. “No, it’s fine, I really don’t mind that much.” She tells him. “Oh, well, I-uh-“ “He does make a good point, though, sweety. You should really try not to cut other ladies off.” “Yes ma’am.” I reply “Hey, old guy, would it be okay if you gave us a little privacy?” “Wha-Well, uh, I mean, I’m supposed to-“ “pleeease, just this once big guy?” “Oh, well, I, ah...yeah, sure...”. He walks out of the room and we‘re left alone.

MathMachine4

CHAPTER 5:

“So, is that like a royal guard or something?” She asks me. “Uh, yeah, I think so.” “So, is there like some kinda idiot test they have to pass to get into his position?” I laugh at her comment. “Oh, you like that? Glad to see someone around here with a sense of humor. So, tell me, what’s it like being a guy?” “Um...what do you mean?” “Like, what’s it like growing up in the wild and having to serve women and all that shit?” “Well, I mean...I-I dunno.” “C’mon, it’s not every day I get to talk to a dude.” “You don’t have any manservants?” “Pff, on my salary, get real.” “I don’t really know what that is” “And I don’t really care, c’mon, tell me your story!” “I mean, I dunno”. “PLEASE!” “Okay, okay, sheesh. Well, I’ve lived in the forest for as long as I can remember. At least since I was 7.” “7?” “Yeah, I had amnesia as a kid, so I don’t really remember much before then.” “Aw, poor baby.” “Well, I don’t think I was missing much. I remember everything I learned, just not what happened.” “So, like, you just woke up one day and were like, ‘oh shit, what happened? why am I in a forest?’” “Something like that. I had to wander around a little, at some point I almost got run over by a giant woman in a car, it was then I was saved by a couple of older dudes.” “Older dudes?” “Yeah, they grabbed me and helped me get away from the car. After that, they found me some food and gave me a place to rest. I couldn’t understand worth a fuck what they were saying, but they seemed nice. At some point I started learning their language.” “Are they the ones who taught you English?” “No, I already knew English before my amnesia.” “Dammit! That was the part I wanted to hear the most!” I blush, “sorry ‘bout that” “don’t sweat it, hey quick question, which way do you usually part your hair?” “Um, this way, usually.” “Okay. Continue.” “Well, um, so the men, after they found me, they decided to start taking care of me, and like I said, I ended up learning their language, but I’m pretty sure everyone in the wild speaks a different language, so I could really only talk to them.” “Well, duh. Alright, stand up, we’re gonna start soaking your hair.” I get up. I look at her, she’s very beautiful. She appears to be in her early 20’s. She’s got pink hair fixed in a cute ponytail. She appears to be 300-350 lbs, obese by normal standards, but probably just a little chubby by this society’s standards. She leads me over to a table and chair where I’m assuming my hair will be soaking. Her big butt bounces behind her as I follow her to the table. It’s strange, these women are beautiful enough as it is, but something about their massive figures and the way they- “Alright, sit in this chair and tilt you head back into the water.” “Okay. Hey so, I’m guessing most of your customers are other women, right?” “Uh, yeah, why?” “Well I was just wondering why there are all these accommodations for men”. “Well, the men sized stuff, being the size they are, are relatively cheap, and every once in awhile, we DO get men whose masters want them to get a nice salon treatment.” “Okay, makes sense.” “Alright, I’m gonna start applying the hair formula, most of your split ends should disappear after this, the ones that don’t are gonna get cut.” “Okay. Do you want me to keep talking?” “Yes!!” “Okay. So where was I?” “You we’re being raised by a gay couple.” “I never said they were gay!” “Oh, sorry, I just assumed.” “Well, no, I think they were just friends.” “Yeah, with benefits.” “Stop it!” “Hey come on, I’m just kidding around.” “But yeah, I mean, it was pretty brutal in the wild. Nothing like in the city. We had to find our own food, drink dirty water, and worst of all, we had to live in constant fear of the cars that would chase us.” “Yeah, that sounds pretty awful.” “Yeah, the men told me to avoid women at all costs, saying they were nothing but cold hearted monsters.” She frowned. “Not all of us are like that you know?” My face goes red. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.” “Well, I mean, I know why they’d tell you that, but...I mean...some of us are nice people, ya know?” I feel awful. “I know, it’s just.” She sighs. “Well, for what it’s worth, I think it’s awful what they do to you guys. I think men and women should be treated equally, no matter what. It’s dumb that they have you do all the work while we sit around and eat your friends.” “Really?” “Yeah, it disgusts me. That’s why I’m a vegan.” “A what?” “It means I don’t eat meat.” “You can do that?” “Yeah, but most people don’t do it anymore. Nowadays, most vegans don’t give a fuck about the cause, they just care about bragging about how much better they are than everyone else.” “Sheesh.” “Yeah.” “Hey...um...I’m sorry about what I said about women. I kinda just figured...I mean...I-I think you’re nice.” She smiles at me. “Well, I trimmed up your split ends and still managed to keep most of your hair, at least so it flows down to your neck.” She shows me a mirror. “Wow, that actually looks pretty good!” “What do you say to the nice lady?” “Thank you-um-“ “It’s Kayla.” “Thank you Kayla!” “My pleasure! Hey, while you’re still here, you wanna tell me the rest of your story?” “Um, sure, well at some point, I stopped getting along with the men, and I, well, I left.” “Ouch.” “Yeah, I kept complaining that they were mistreating me. But...looking back at it now...they weren’t that bad....I...I kinda miss em.” “Aw”. “Well, after I wandered off, I met a couple friends along the way, I got to understand a couple of them. But, every friend came and went, we always got split up one way or another. And at some point, yeah, I got captured. Actually, just yesterday.” “Yesterday?” “Yeah” “hmmm...you seem to know a lot about this world for someone who just came here yesterday...” “Yeah, I think I learned a little about the city before my amnesia.” “That’s...really weird.” “Yeah, and the rest I learned from this nice princess, her name is Tiffany.” “Princess Tiffany?” “Yeah.” “...she was nice to you?” “Yeah, why?” “...she’s a bit of a bitch.” “What? No, she’s not.” “Yes, she totally is.” “No, she-“ “Okay, whatever, pretend I said nothing. I mean, she’s not the worst, she’s just, well, she’s a bit of a brat.” “Well, I mean...she’s always nice to me...“

The guard calls over. “Are you two done yet?” “Yeah! You can come in now.” She yells at him. He comes in to grab me. “Oh hey one more thing, um...when’s your training end?” I began to speak, but the guard answers for me, “in one month.” “Can I get a date?” “He’ll be in service by the second of next month.” “Okay. Well...um...I was thinking, maybe I could set up an appointment with you then, Dave?” “Why of course, as long as you don’t have any outstanding dues to the roy-“ “I wasn’t asking you, I was asking Dave.” I hesitate, but I redpond. “Yes. I’d like that.” She smiles at me.

——TIFFANY——

I’m at school. I fucking hate school. I look everywhere for a snack machine. They have a bunch of snack machines, but they’re all filled with healthy foods, like granola bars and raisin cookies. Uck. God fucking dammit Amanda, why’d you have to distract me from the food? Now I’m going to starve to death!

At last I come across a real ass snack machine. Mom always gives me a big allowance, so I buy everything that looks good. Two bags of Oreos, 3 bags of 3 different types of chips, 2 jumbo packs of sour patch kids, a bag of goldfish, a thing of cheezits, 4 bags of Chex mix, and a big package of Skittles. Afterwards, I walk over to my friend Molly. The girl waiting behind me for the snack machine exclaims, “FINALLY!”

“Hey Molly! What’s up?” I say with an Oreo in my mouth. “Oh hey Tif. Hey, can I have some of those?” “No way! I need the nutrition, my fat sister hogged all the food and now I have to ration this off.” She chuckles. “Well that’s one hell of a ration. I don’t even eat that much in one meal.” “Well, what do you expect? I’m a growing girl with a fast metabolism.” I slap my belly for emphasis. “Well, I’m glad to see your finally eating, Tif. Remember back 3 months ago?” “OMG! Don’t remind me!” “You were a stick!” “I think I only weighed 180 lbs” “Your mom was scared you were going to wither away.” I open up a bag of skittles and immediately go to town on it. “So yeah, I’m glad to see you’re finally filling out.” “Yeah, I’m doing pretty well now. MMMHH, GOD this is good.” “Well just make sure you don’t overdo it.” “Please, this is me were talking about.” I say, already done with the skittles.

The bell rings.

I run to class, holding all the snacks in my hands and chomping away at some cheezits. After class begins, I continue to gorge down on my delectable treats.

——Dave——

It’s been almost a month since I was first kidnapped. My training’s almost complete. They’ve taught me a lot. They taught me basic things, brushing my teeth, combing my hair, using shampoo; and they also taught me classy things, like paying a woman compliments, having good table manners, speaking when spoken to. Apparently, the royal family runs a very very sophisticated prostitution program.

I’m walking up to Princess Tiffany’s room right now. She left the door open for me, as always. I’m supposed to stay in my bunker every night, but thanks to that set of keys the princess gave me, I can always go up to her room and sleep there, which I have been doing for the past month. My bed is all out and made for me. She’s always so sweet, I don’t know how anyone could call her a bitch.

The lights are on, which means she’s still up. I love it when she’s still up, it means we can just stay up talking to each other. Even though they make me get up early, it’s always worth it when I get to listen to her talk.

Latest posts