• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Gina, ARealFG’s last days.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arealfa

Gina, ARealFG’s last days.

Gina died a most uncomfortable death after 5 years of extreme pain and major difficulty getting adequate pain medication; her kidneys gave up and could no longer clean her blood. The hospital staff and doctors did their best but at her size and with the mass accumulation of lymphatic fluids on her lower extremities, dialysis could not be performed. The pain I feel for not being able to do anything about her condition is beyond belief. Her short period in hospice was semi comfortable and the liquid pain meds made her seem happy. The last 24 hours were the most painful in my life as I watched her slowly drift from life and all I could do is give her pain meds every hour in the hopes that it would keep her pain down. When she passed at least there was no gasping for breath or physical tremors and she just seemed to stop breathing. When the men from the funeral place could not transport her, the fifth wheel toy hauler that was her ambulance for the three times she was in the hospital in the month before her death, became her hers. That was the worst drive I have ever done

Now after two and one half months of her absence in my life, the grief and emotional pain is beginning to reduce and just the memories are left. Memories like the major effort it was to get her to the hospital for her roux-en-y gastric bypass weight loss surgery, the constant modification of the furnishings and homes to accommodate her ever increasing needs. Other more painful memories like the constant ridicule from the public and the pain caused by the BBC’s complete fabrication of a documentary that caused her to have to leave her friends on Dimensions. The realization that even where the people are supposed to under stand and be able to see through the lies of the media, there was no support just ridicule. The most ironic part was that on her first trip to the hospital, Dr. Karen Herpst Ph.D. Md. One of the five leading endocrinologists in the country was able to diagnose her condition to be a rare combination of Lymphedema and Lipedema and had begun treatment that could have saved her life.

Thank You for reading this. –Mark-

If anyone wants to contact me:

arealfa@cox,net

Latest posts

Back