Girlfriend weight gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

redwave99

so my girlfriend has gained about 20 pounds in the past 5 months. but the issue is that she hates being fat and she feel gross because she is fat. i love it and i love it even more when cant fit into her clothes anymore. But the thing is she loves eating, she loves taco bell and carls Jr. she will eat anything and she has told me she is a foody but hates it becaues it makes her fat. is there anything i can do to make her love her fat body and love her gains?

Ps. if this is the wrong section for this please move it to its right location. thanks!

You gotta lay it out for her. Remind her how much she likes eating. Tell her you know she's gained weight and, guess what, you like it! Let her know you love her, not the weight, but that it's fine by you if she continues on. Then remind her how she's said she doesn't like it. Leave it up to her. That way she knows you like it and won't be self-hating about it (hopefully).

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
I'd say that is about right ^^^^^^^

Also, you might like seeing her in too tight clothes, but they aren't comfortable and won't help her feel good about herself. I'd strongly suggest that you accept that if you want her bigger, it is expensive, and chip in to buy her some better fitting clothes.

All of the above offers no guarantees, however. Lots of people love eating but don't like being fat, and eventually give up the junky eating habits to maintain their figure. She may do the same, and that is her choice. Just because her boyfriend would prefer her to be plump doesn't mean that she has to ignore all of the other benefits of being thinner, and go with plump.

BigFA

For now just keep reinforcing how much you love her body, both in clothes and in bed. Don't even use the word "fat". And keep taking her to her favorite fast food places. When she complains she is getting fat, just say you love her figure and show it by how turned on you are. Eventually she will get to the point where she won't fight it anymore or beat herself up for gaining weight. She will let herself enjoy all the food she wants and get fat because she knows the heavier she gets, the more ravenous you get. Your a lucky guy. Keep encouraging her through positive reinforcement and your dreams will come true.

LordSheogorath

"Merc'! Merc'!"
so my girlfriend has gained about 20 pounds in the past 5 months. but the issue is that she hates being fat and she feel gross because she is fat. i love it and i love it even more when cant fit into her clothes anymore. But the thing is she loves eating, she loves taco bell and carls Jr. she will eat anything and she has told me she is a foody but hates it becaues it makes her fat. is there anything i can do to make her love her fat body and love her gains?

Ps. if this is the wrong section for this please move it to its right location. thanks!
From my own experience there is nothing you SHOULD have to do. It either works or doesn't work. I laid it all out on the line from the get-go in almost every single relationship I have been in. I have sometimes been slapped, sometimes I get a weird smile, other times a very long, "hmmm...", and the list goes on lol.

I like bigger women, and if the girl doesn't quite meet that expectation I don't want to hang around. Also, if they want to stay healthy it's on my terms. I am all for power lifting and weight training with my bigger girls, as long as they keep the fat I am happy. :)

If you got a girl who loves food but hates being fat then perhaps find a girl who loves both? lol. The longer you keep this stuff to yourself, or dilly dally around with women don't share your attraction the longer you are wasting time meeting that 'special' someone.

Find a way to make it work, or move on.

mediaboy

No, man. Just dump her and get a fat chick.

This is like the weight-hundreth post about this topic and boils down to you want a fat girl friend but don't have one and your girl friend hates being fat but like most people occasionally gains weight.

Just dump her and get a fat girl.

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
No, man. Just dump her and get a fat chick.

This is like the weight-hundreth post about this topic and boils down to you want a fat girl friend but don't have one and your girl friend hates being fat but like most people occasionally gains weight.

Just dump her and get a fat girl.
Someone actually beat me to it...neat! :D

Latest posts