Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

theronin23

In Remembrance
Why thank you- always good to know another philosopher too =D
And...don't tell anyone...but it's dyed =O
I was pretty sure it wasn't natural, but that doesn't take away from the bad ass factor. And it's ok...our little secret :p

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
I was pretty sure it wasn't natural, but that doesn't take away from the bad ass factor. And it's ok...our little secret :p
Not like anyone else can see that I said that. Also, I enjoy your profile picture- I'm an Evanescence fan and where ever you are resembles a store that might just sell manga or DnD stuff. Both wonderful things, imo.

theronin23

In Remembrance
Not like anyone else can see that I said that. Also, I enjoy your profile picture- I'm an Evanescence fan and where ever you are resembles a store that might just sell manga or DnD stuff. Both wonderful things, imo.
I'm a HUGE Ev fan. I geeked so hardcore when I read that they were using Massive Attack and Portishead as influence for their new album. And yeah, that was in fact my local comic book shop. Free Comic Book Day 2009. They do indeed sell both manga and DnD supplies. Both of which I have been known to enjoy upon occasion.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
New to the forums, so I figured I'd throw a picture up. Flaunting my usual skeptical look, and protecting my camera xD
A photographer with amazing hair color who likes philosophy and wears a skeptical look?
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMNN!!!!

.....Hi. I enjoy walks on the beach....food....:p

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
I'm a HUGE Ev fan. I geeked so hardcore when I read that they were using Massive Attack and Portishead as influence for their new album. And yeah, that was in fact my local comic book shop. Free Comic Book Day 2009. They do indeed sell both manga and DnD supplies. Both of which I have been known to enjoy upon occasion.
A trip-hop fan too? I must say I've been enjoying Massive Attack's newest album, I just rediscovered it a few days ago.

A photographer with amazing hair color who likes philosophy and wears a skeptical look?
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMNN!!!!

.....Hi. I enjoy walks on the beach....food....:p
Hi to you too =D How can I dislike anyone that likes food? ...Walks on the beach, those are nice too.

And thank you, the hair...it's natural you know :D lmao

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
New to the forums, so I figured I'd throw a picture up. Flaunting my usual skeptical look, and protecting my camera xD
You look pissed haha.

And we need more philosophers on this site. My Nietzsche thread caused some controversy lol.

Regardless, welcome to the boards! You're lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group builder