Girls That Like Big Guys Post Pics And Any Comments Here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.n.sassy

CelebratingNeurodiversity
Hi Becky! (I'm Viv) I've long wanted to learn to play bass. Girl you keep the band goin'!

rockabelly

Have Belly, Will Travel
I finally had the chance to go through the entire thread and i have to say that there are so many smoking hot women here it made my head spin. Made me all woozy and really hungry.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Thank you, everyone. :bow:

It's nice to have less hair in the summer, but i'm sure it will be back to it's normal length by Christmas.
Haven't been online in a few days, so I missed this...but the cut looks great!

*does a random dance*

Shinobi_Hime-Sama

Found Mr. Right...I hope.
This is me as recently as August 8th, I was at Canada's Wonderland with my mom, best friend, sister and my nephew. But it was also cold and rainy so I couldn't go on the water rides.:( I'm the one in the white. And sorry about the hugeness of them.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I was cosplaying at FanExpo this weekend and promised a few people that I'd post pics of the finished costume, so here they are (character is Lulu from FFX):
You are certifiably badass. Hot and badass.

OneWickedAngel

Untamed Woman...
I was cosplaying at FanExpo this weekend and promised a few people that I'd post pics of the finished costume, so here they are (character is Lulu from FFX):
Well hot damn and damn hawt!
The costume is awesome and you are scorching in it! Thanks for remembering to share.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
That's a damn well-done costume. I am beyond impressed.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Happyface: Welcome to Dims! You're incredibly beautiful. Hope to see you post more words. :p

And of course, Melian: Not only is it totally amazing and sexy, but the plush completes it. Freaking awesome.
I swear to god, nerds have dreams about girls like you. :D

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
there are not words for the hotness in these pictures

Happy Face: You are very beautiful. Welcome to Dims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts