Girls That Like Big Guys Post Pics And Any Comments Here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariac1966

Puppy Love
I'd also like to point out that not all men are "meant" to be hairy. Many men just don't grow all that much hair, and I certainly don't view them as looking like pre-pubescent boys.

To each their own, indeed.
Men of Native American heritage are not hairy at all. Usually the only place they have hair is on top of their head.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I'd also like to point out that not all men are "meant" to be hairy. Many men just don't grow all that much hair, and I certainly don't view them as looking like pre-pubescent boys.

To each their own, indeed.
It's the men that intentionally shave all their hair off that we were mainly talking about here. But it's a preference like anything else, I just find it unfortunate that the pro-shavers fear a more natural look. AND talk about women that don't shave as not being respectful and not as 'clean'. That's a joke.

Olga_NYC

Men of Native American heritage are not hairy at all. Usually the only place they have hair is on top of their head.
Yeah that's what I was saying. I have more body hair than my [Native American] DAD! :doh:

Especially in the forearms LMFAO

I wax it during the summer and stuff cause it's just not that attractive, at least in my opinion.

I think Asians also have no body hair. I don't think it's neither good or bad. But maybe for women it's preferable cause you don't have to shave/wax as much.

mariac1966

Puppy Love
Certain medical conditions also make have more body hair than they normally would have, also. PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), for example, often causes more hair on the forearms, legs, and face.

mariac1966

Puppy Love
I know I posted this picture on another site today.. but I figured it can't hurt to post it here too!!!

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
What great pictures everyone!!

*giggles* Thank you!

Yeah those shoes... I effin' love. But I'm sure you can imagine what a pain-in-the-ass it is to walk around in them... sometimes I don't know why I do it.

But I mean, come on... if the shoes match the outfit... I just gotta wear 'em. Haha.
Those shoes are INCREDIBLE! But those are the kind that you don't need to do any walking in..they are meant to be worn lying down :D

As far as who has hair where...who gives a crap?? I usually don't shave simply because I have a tiny stall shower which makes it inconvenient (jump in get wet, jump out shave a patch of leg, jump in get wet again, jump out shave another patch..you get the idea). I generally only shave my underarms when I have to go someplace formal and I'm wearing a sleeveless - come to think of it, not even sure if I shaved them for my wedding. I KNOW I didn't shave my legs. My husband doesn't care one way or the other and neither do I. *shrugs*

CherryRVA

Metalhead FFA
Well, I guess I'll add to the thread too....

Moi

Have gained about 15 lbs back since this picture, but meh, what can ya do? :)

Also, I am gonna have to get new glasses soon as my old ones went MIA. I want a pair like Maddie's! Friggin hot girl... :)

goofy girl

took a sharp left turn
But she does walk in them and go to work no less!

tho I will admit that they do make you look spectacular :wubu:
Brave and talented lady you got there! I'd be either on my face or on my ass with a broken ankle about two steps after I started walking!!

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

I feel bad though, cause I'm not a lady, so here is a picture of one. or you know, half one one, like a chick version of Lieutenant Dan

o_O
(0)Y(o)

you don't know how often I get mistaken for Burt Reynolds.

DAMN YOU SELF FOR BEING STUCK IN THE 70s!!!! *shakes manly fist*

You're definitely not a lady but you sure do fit the cute part :batting: :p :)

Nice pics everyone :)

fatboy1004

I'm squelching my picture-posting virginity here, and its scary! :) The first is just the most recent picture taken of me (last week or so), and the second, I'm a bit sunburned... but I have a kitty--lookit the kitty! :D
Really cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Group builder