Quantcast

Giving away 15 pairs of 2007 fall line size 18 Sarah Jessica Parker Bitten Jeans

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Hi ladies,

As I have stated before, I am losing weight for health-related reasons and I have to get rid of 15 pairs of size 18 SJP Bitten low-rise jeans due to the fact that they are now falling down my (non-existant) rear end. As I wore some of these jeans (and they are very nice on a plus-size figure, I got many compliments) some are still unworn and some are not. Believe it or not, I got these jeans free due to a chance Steve & Barry's meet-and-greet with NBA star Stephon Marbury, who gave three households a back-to-school shopping spree (Mine was one of them! :bounce: )

The styles available are bootleg, straight leg, and zip ankle capri. As many of you are looking for nice jeans in a size 18, I must limit each who requests jeans to 3 pairs apiece at the most, so several people can benefit from them.

All you pay is shipping and cost of shipping and packing materials (which is to be sent in the form of a money order before I send anything to anyone. Sorry to have to do this, but there have been people who've been taken on offers like this) and tags will be removed from any tagged jeans to prevent resale as new (Not that any of you are dishonest enough to do this, but this is my policy for any items I give away.) Also, styles will be packed randomly, so please do not request a certain style, as your request may or not be filled.

Send your shipping information to me through PM so I can estimate shipping and shipping/packing material costs for your item(s)

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
E-mail:

Please remember that items are first come, first served and if items are already spoken for, I will PM you and tell you as such.

Also, please do not request these jeans if you are not a resident of one of the 50 United States Of America, I cannot ship internationally...which I am truly sorry for to those of you out of the country.

This is no scam, but since I got these free myself, it would be dishonest of me to make a profit off of them.

My (weight) loss is your gain, ladies.

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
:huh: Are you sure now that you don't have any more rules? I have to say I find your comment about removing the labels to prevent re-sale, insulting in the extreme. You could either have just removed the tags without saying anything here, or not offered them.

I'll be interested to see if anyone takes you up on this offer.

Shosh

Susannah
I am in Australia so that counts me out.:( Bummer. I am a 16 in some jeans and an 18 in others.

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
I was browsing your previous posts to see if you'd ever posted a pic (we're both from Ohio and I'm curious like that), now I have to ask if you've been calling yourself a former bbw for two years and said in July '07 you were a size 14 and the smallest sizes at Avenue, LB and Catherine's were falling off of you, why'd you get all the SJP jeans in an 18? Do they run small?

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
Hmm - do the used pairs come with a guarantee that you wore underwear? I know some people don't believe that doing laundry gets things clean enough to be re-sold.

Tracey

kayrae

doot doot doot
I was looking it up on zee world wide web, and other women have commented that the sizes DO run small, which is a pity since I wanted them. But as a size 20, I just don't see that happening!

I was browsing your previous posts to see if you'd ever posted a pic (we're both from Ohio and I'm curious like that), now I have to ask if you've been calling yourself a former bbw for two years and said in July '07 you were a size 14 and the smallest sizes at Avenue, LB and Catherine's were falling off of you, why'd you get all the SJP jeans in an 18? Do they run small?

Shosh

Susannah
Hmm - do the used pairs come with a guarantee that you wore underwear? I know some people don't believe that doing laundry gets things clean enough to be re-sold.

Tracey
Thanks Tracey. I had not thought of that.:eek: Luckily I am not in the USA then.:bow:

BeaBea

Man up or move on!
Thanks Tracey. I had not thought of that.:eek: Luckily I am not in the USA then.:bow:
You're a sweet lady Susannah, I was actually making a tongue-in-cheek remark in reference to the OP's comments on another thread but you are too nice to have spotted it...

Personally I have no problem at all with buying second hand clothing from a reputable seller and I know lots of folks here have bought items from other Dims members and from Ebay too. Everything I've received has always arrived in great, freshly laundered condition but I'm sure we all launder things as soon as they are unpacked anyway.

Despite the fact that my business is about selling new clothes I'm actually all in favour of recycling. Its good for the planet, its good for the pennies and it increases the options available to a BBW / SSBBW sized Fashionista.

At the end of the day I'm in favour of anything that gives a wider choice - like everything else in life its a case of 'Buyer Beware' - but lets face it, no-one is holding a gun to anyones head insisting they buy!

Tracey

Tracey
Jeans are quite a bit different than underwear, I would think as jeans do not touch your bare vagina or your bare bottom as they are worn with underwear normally, but I stand firm on the used underwear being squicky thing. And these are about a very small 14 plus if you are talking plus sizes (these are misses' 18 not PLUS 18.)

And I'm not selling these, I'm giving them away and asking reimbursement for my shipping costs, as shipping 15 pairs of jeans is most certainly neither free nor cheap. If you don't want them because of this, that's fine but don't act like I'm trying to rob anyone for a measly $5-$10. I have better things to do with my time than go on message boards to rob people of miniscule amounts of money.
+PMK+

ThatFatGirl

Why am I still here?
Thanks for clearing the size thing up, P_M_K. You've made a generous offer.
Though I'm sure there are a few, I seriously wonder how many women who wear a "very small 14 plus" actually read this board. I bet a women's shelter local to you would be extremely grateful for the jeans as well.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Subscribing. I haven't been a "very small size 14" since I was, like, 12, but this thread may just end up being amusing for all sizes. ;)

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
PMK is trying to do a nice thing and give away some jeans, let's calm down and not attack her, jesus.

TraciJo67

I don't think that anyone is attacking her. I think this thread is a hoot. And while I think it's nice to give clothing away, I agree with the person who suggested that perhaps a woman's shelter would be very grateful to get the jeans, in a very meaningful way that most of us would not be. I know that shelters get a lot of clothing -- in fact, surpluses, at times ... but plus sizes are an extremely rare commodity. Especially really nice, sturdy jeans.

Oops. I meant to say, very small plus sizes. As opposed to the very large ones :D

kayrae

doot doot doot
I really did want the jeans. I'm just not the right size!