• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Giving away 15 pairs of 2007 fall line size 18 Sarah Jessica Parker Bitten Jeans

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ladies,

As I have stated before, I am losing weight for health-related reasons and I have to get rid of 15 pairs of size 18 SJP Bitten low-rise jeans due to the fact that they are now falling down my (non-existant) rear end. As I wore some of these jeans (and they are very nice on a plus-size figure, I got many compliments) some are still unworn and some are not. Believe it or not, I got these jeans free due to a chance Steve & Barry's meet-and-greet with NBA star Stephon Marbury, who gave three households a back-to-school shopping spree (Mine was one of them! :bounce: )

The styles available are bootleg, straight leg, and zip ankle capri. As many of you are looking for nice jeans in a size 18, I must limit each who requests jeans to 3 pairs apiece at the most, so several people can benefit from them.

All you pay is shipping and cost of shipping and packing materials (which is to be sent in the form of a money order before I send anything to anyone. Sorry to have to do this, but there have been people who've been taken on offers like this) and tags will be removed from any tagged jeans to prevent resale as new (Not that any of you are dishonest enough to do this, but this is my policy for any items I give away.) Also, styles will be packed randomly, so please do not request a certain style, as your request may or not be filled.

Send your shipping information to me through PM so I can estimate shipping and shipping/packing material costs for your item(s)

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
E-mail:

Please remember that items are first come, first served and if items are already spoken for, I will PM you and tell you as such.

Also, please do not request these jeans if you are not a resident of one of the 50 United States Of America, I cannot ship internationally...which I am truly sorry for to those of you out of the country.

This is no scam, but since I got these free myself, it would be dishonest of me to make a profit off of them.

My (weight) loss is your gain, ladies.

Latest posts

Back