Giving her oral sex

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by happily_married, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Jul 5, 2019 #1

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!

I hope this isn’t too aggressive a subject.

Yesterday I gave my wife oral while we were waiting on her clothes to dry. It started out with me just admiring her body while she was having a text chat with a friend. She had a shirt on but nothing else and her big beautiful butt was just begging to be worshipped.

I caressed it with my lips and ran my hands underneath her and squeezed her soft belly. As much as she wants to lose weight I can tell she loves it when I show her body this kind of affection.

Then at one point I stood up and somewhat aggressively rolled her onto her back, jumped back onto the bed and dove in face first.

She just laughed and put her phone down and said, “okay!”

Then she immediately got into it. She does this thing when it’s good, she grabs me by my short hair and pushes me into her, like she’s trying to stuff me completely into her. Sometimes she pushes in on her vulva so I can breathe but yesterday she was too into it and I was on my own there.

Her phone buzzed a few times as her friend was still texting her. She ignored it as we kept going.

I scooped my hands up underneath her thighs and pushed her legs up onto my shoulders. Then I ran my hands along her big soft belly. I smelled and tasted her scent and it was nothing short of intoxicating.

I’ve gone down on her enough times that I can tell when she’s about to climax and as we neared that point I worked her clitoris harder. She kept one hand pressing my head into her and the other on one of my hands as I squeezed her soft belly. Then her body started to shake and jiggle when I made her cum. Hearing the sounds she makes while she’s cumming is like a reward on its own.

After she said “ok” I backed off but not all the way out. I lay there just admiring her while she caught her breathe.

She picked up her phone and replied to her friend, telling her she got distracted because I started giving her oral. She added “he’s still between my legs admiring my fat pussy.” Her friend replied “good that’s exactly what he should be doing. He knows his place!”

I love that she shares what we’ve been doing with this friend and I love the way she reacts.

After she resumed her conversation with her friend she rolled over again and slapped her own ass a couple times. That was code for getting back to worshipping her ass until she was ready for me to stop. So I did.

I could do that every day and never get tired of it. Giving oral is as much fun as getting it.

And one of the best parts, we went out for lunch shortly after that. I didn’t wash my face before leaving so I had her scent on my face while we were out. I love this because it is like an intimate reminder of whose property I am, even as we’re out in public places.

Again, I hope this thread is not too explicit or aggressive. I just wanted to share.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  2. Jul 5, 2019 #2

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

This is "spot-on" stuff in my opinion. Three cheers for you and your Triple L session (lick 'em low lover)!:p

LifelongFA and happily_married like this.
  3. Jul 5, 2019 #3

Limey

Limey

Limey

I've always been a bit 'meh' about receiving oral, love giving it though especially to a fat unshaved pussy.

4. Jul 5, 2019 #4

sarahe543

sarahe543

sarahe543

Lucky lady

Green Eyed Fairy likes this.
  5. Jul 6, 2019 #5

johnny99

johnny99

johnny99

Pretty similar to my experiences with my wife, almost to a tee, minus the texting. My wife is extremely private with that stuff. She doesn't even, ever talk about sex with her sisters which kind of surprises me. Anyway, nice story, sounds like a hot afternoon.

happily_married likes this.
  6. Jul 6, 2019 #6

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

My wife is very private about it except with a select few friends. Among those friends she’s extremely open. To the point some of them even know my dimensions down there! :eek:

johnny99 likes this.
  7. Jul 6, 2019 #7

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

Lovely story. Lucky lady indeed. I can only hope to share those moments with a big, beautiful woman of my own someday. Again, not to be too forward/aggressive myself (this is the sexuality sub forum after all), but I love oral. It's not just about my own needs, but hers as well. But I don't do it because I "have to", but because I love to. I love that kind of intimacy and all the subtle nuances, and intricacies of it. When two people deeply connect in that way it can be very powerful. Electric. Snuggling before and after is always welcome as well. :oops:

8. Jul 8, 2019 #8

johnny99

johnny99

johnny99

I wish my wife had a few people should trusted about this kinda thing. It'd be kinda hot to know she told a friend or her sisters how hot the sex is. How incredible her orgasm was. She just doesn't do that at all, not one word to anyone.

BigElectricKat likes this.
  9. Jul 8, 2019 #9

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

BigElectricKat

Are you intelligent? Staff Member Global Moderator

Maybe she doesn't want any other gals to get any ideas.;)

10. Jul 9, 2019 #10

goodman4ssbbw

goodman4ssbbw

goodman4ssbbw

One sure way to drive me off is to "kiss and tell" with regard to our sex life. I hope for a woman who is a lady in the parlor and a dirty slut in the bedroom. Know that there are boundaries between the two.

sarahe543 likes this.
  11. Jul 9, 2019 #11

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

I can respect this but it’s not a value I share. I absolutely don’t mind my wife having a select few friends with whom she shares intimate details. In fact I like it; it’s a healthy outlet for her and I do not feel the least bit sensitive to my personal business being shared with her friends.

Then again, I have some borderline exhibitionist tendencies I’d like to explore someday. That may explain why I don’t mind her friends knowing what I do in bed with my wife, or even details like my penis size, how well manscaped I am, etc.

12. Jul 14, 2019 #12

bellylover88

bellylover88

bellylover88

:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  13. Jul 19, 2019 #13

happily_married

happily_married

happily_married

It’s Friday! I’ll be heading her way after work and with that comes the hope that the weekend will have plenty of the above described moments in store!

HUGEisElegant and LifelongFA like this.