• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Giving up

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

last time

http://futotteru.deviantart.com/ <---Me
I'm a male FA who has been in the closet about it for my entire life. I developed this fetish at a very young age and never have been able to be honest about it. I would like to blame society but I know the only one to blame is myself. I've seen others embrace it and feel no shame from it and I've only been able to watch in admiration. All I ever felt was embarrassment and shame from it. Now that I am 27 I find myself feeling regret that I've never had the courage to be what I am. All of my life I have dealt with depression and social anxiety and I've come to the conclusion my fetish was at the root of it all, knowing no matter how close I got with someone I could never be 100% honest with anyone. This was the first website I discovered that let me know I wasn't alone back when I was 10, so I figured it was fitting to have my final say here. I am exhausted and sick of myself. I've decided to finally put an end to my life, which is something I've contemplated for many years. I can only hope people like me out there can have the courage to live their life exactly the way they want to, no matter what anyone thinks, including themselves.

Latest posts

Back