• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Goals

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahe543

I'm thinking about trying to get to 200lb to see how it feels and how it works for me.
Currently 170 so 30lb doesn't sound a great deal, but I've gone from size 10 to 16 with the previous 30lb gain, so I think it would make a lot of difference appearance wise.
With the weight has already come loss of any discernible waist and I'm now 40inches round the widest part of my belly.
Why am I doing this?
Being bigger is very sensual and I feel greater arousal with more fat on my body. I love food and had grown tired of restricting myself. I'd gained a fair bit anyway due to a change from a very active lifestyle to a desk job.
I'm taking each day as it comes and one of the main frustrations so far is clothes!
20190712_180520.jpg 20190712_180708.jpg

Latest posts

Back