• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Going Down in Size - Part 10 by Vader7476 (~BBW(Mult), Feederism, Explicit Sex, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Feederism, Explicit Sex, ~MWG – Shannon sorts out her feelings about food, and certain people

Going Down in Size - Part 10
by Vader7476

(For the prior installment of this story, click here)​

Chapter 10

I’m back!” Shannon said walking into her dorm room excitedly as she handed her roommate, Rebecca, a bag of oreos. The blonde hurriedly put her shopping bags on her bed, and the large milkshake in her hand on her desk and began undressing.

“Thanks Shan,” the fat bottomed girl said opening the package and stuffing one into her mouth. “What’s the big rush, you goin’ somewhere?”

”Actually, I am.” Shannon said as she frantically unclasped her too-tight bra. Her fleshy mammaries fell out violently and with a squishy plop as she darted to her closet for her bathing items. They swung quickly as the quite nimble fat girl bent over and rummaged; her stomach bunching up and hanging down as she did so.

“Maura, my fitter, asked me to hang out with her. We’ve both got to get changed since she just came from work, and I don’t want to keep her waiting.”

Shannon twirled around and stopped; the rest of her ever ripening body not so ready to comply, flying around and pendulously completing the movement. “You wanna come?”

“I’d love to…but I can’t. I’m going out a little later,” the light-brown haired girl said, getting back to another one of her magazines. Still clad in her red underwear, she seemed unaware of its increasing tightness as she shoveled oreos into her mouth. She slowly brought her head back up and fixed her hazel eyes to the piercing blue ones of her busty friend. “Hey, um…I’ve been meaning to ask you.”

“Hmm?” Shannon sounded with a quizzical look on her chubby face.

“Well…I didn’t want to say anything earlier when your mom called, but did you ever call Amanda?” Rebecca said with a dead seriousness in her tone and face that was frightening.

Shannon was taken aback.

“You were saying you wanted to, and I know it’s something you need to do, but like…I just want to make sure you go through with that. Because I know you Shan, you’re my best friend, and I know it’s gonna eat you up inside the bigger you get, every time you eat something, or look at those pictures on your wall. Those pictures which are still up of the old gang.”

Shannon felt like she looked: Naked and vulnerable. She slowly pulled the white towel over her plumping chest; its whiteness dangled and helped cover her fat tummy and thickening thighs.

“I haven’t yet,” she said while trying to look at her feet. Absentmindedly stroking her stomach she continued, “But you’re right, I do need to. Definitely this weekend, okay?”

She smiled. “And you can hound on me the whole time until it gets done!”

They both laughed. “You can count on that!” Rebecca said, “Now go shower Ms. Exhibitionist.” Shannon grabbed her milkshake and did so with a smile on her face.

In the green stall, the shower water was very hot, but it felt good trickling down Shannon ’s soft skin. Rebecca was half right. She was thinking about Amanda a good deal, but she was on cloud 9 when she was with Brad, a place without problems and Amanda. Brad: Her perfect man. She smiled in the shower thinking about him.

“I do need to call her though. That wasn’t right what I did to her,” she thought while she sighed. She wasn’t looking forward to making the call, but it was the right thing to do, and she was no coward. Inside she knew she couldn’t put it off any longer. She couldn’t spend the whole summer at her grandmother’s, her mom and dad wanted to see her, and being back home meant there was a chance of seeing Amanda. It needed to be done beforehand.

The blue eyed girl sipped her milkshake. “She’s going to tear me a new one when she sees how fat I’ve gotten.”

Shannon bit her lip slightly at the scene playing out in her mind, with Amanda getting her full revenge. Shannon had created the mess, and she knew she had to walk into the fire and accept the consequences of her action, but it still wasn’t a pleasant thing to think of in the shower, when she was about to go have some girls-night-out fun without Brad (who had excused himself because he was studying all weekend for a big test).

“Mmmm,” she moaned softly as the buxom blonde thought of her fat boyfriend. He was getting some pretty big boobs of his own. On their last romp, she had taken to sucking them and squeezing them with as much fervor as he did to her. She smiled at the thought of being a “boob woman”. She could finally understand why guys liked breasts so much, and had started lathering her own a little too sensually.

Shannon moved her golden wet locks off of her fat chest, and leaned against the side wall of the shower stall. She placed her shake on the ledge and put her left leg against the other wall and let the steamy water hit her tummy and legs. She ran the soap between her cream filled thighs, and under her doughy stomach. She grabbed it and lifted it, letting it fall and hit her and ripple her fat. Whether it was the water or her thoughts of brad or her own massage, but she was getting hot.

She grabbed her giant left breast with her left hand and started thrashing as her right hand crept down to her clit. She had gotten so horny so fast, and started quickly running her hand over it, every now and then creeping a plump finger in and out. Shannon bucked back and forth against the stall; letting her pumpkin ass cheeks bang against the wall and sending small shockwaves over her body. She more often than not bit her bottom lip, as keeping it open and moaning let water in.

Her mind wandered from Brad’s fat body, to the both of them eating and having sex. Despite being scared the first time they had done it, and feeling rather unpleasant during it, the thought of it was still incredibly hot to her, and they had done it a few more times.

“Wow I’m fat. I can’t even get off anymore without thinking about food,” she realized; moving her left hand to her tummy and began kneading it; playing with it in her hand, letting the fat envelop her own plump fingers. Next she ran a finger up the center of her stomach, slowly circling her belly button and finding the crevice between her breasts and up to her mouth which started to suck. Her other hand was still working hard in her nether regions. Her body perspired sex, trying desperately to struggle against the cleansing steam and water from the shower head.

Her body jiggled with every movement, her large boobs doing so more than the rest of her fattened form. With every shake they would rise and circle around back to her stomach, making the water trapped underneath them explode out with every small shudder. Her tits, which were too much for one hand when she was thin, were absolutely obscene now. She regretted not having Brad there to help stimulate them, but she’d have to try and make due with her one hand.

Shannon was putting on a valiant effort in squeezing all the lard those luscious milk bags held, but it wasn’t as much as she would have liked. She briefly stopped fingering herself to try and squash her breasts together, to try and get both nipples to touch in order to use one hand to work both breasts, but they were too plump for her own good these days, and too heavy for two hands, let alone one. Still, she loved the feeling and hoisted her right boulder to her mouth, and sucked the fat nipple which sent her pleasure to the next level and her mind into a fit of sexual overdrive.

She bit the pink protrusion, and squeezed the flesh underneath causing a small surge of fatty breast to enter into her mouth as well. Shannon sucked it hard, and used her tongue to flick the nipple inside her mouth. She smacked her lips and let it drop then began stroking the sides of her bosom, following their large natural curves and rounding up to her areolae and nipples, following the path over again.

She was now running her hands over them, fast and hard while arching her back, which pushed her further from the wall and into the direct line of the hot water. She let her hands grab them, and lift them up and separate them, letting them fall to the sides of her fat stomach. She pushed them together, and then down trying to see how far they would go in every direction, letting the sweat and water find its way into the canyon of her cleavage.

The blonde switched positions and bent forward, her arms bracing herself against the wall. Both huge knockers, far too heavy to fight gravity, hung freely as did Shannon ’s plump pot belly. She spread her legs slightly, and took her left arm around her back and started touching herself from behind. Her immense dangling breast swayed, poured, and enveloped her thick arm as she reached back. It took a little work to get around her ballooning ass, but its own softness spread fairly easily to allow her access. With every thrust of her finger, she pushed herself forward slightly, allowing her boobs to swing forward and back, to hit her gut which was on the forward swing of its own oscillation, and would then hit the tops of her chunky thighs.

With thoughts of food and Brad in her head, she was building up quickly. Shannon tilted her head to the side and half-opened her eyes, seeing the milkshake on the ledge, only a little wet from the ricocheted water that was bouncing off of Shannon . She eyed it ravenously, and licked her reddened lips. She was getting nearer to popping and a strange thought flashed across in her mind.

She straightened up again and leaned her soft body against the side wall, and grabbed the shake. She pulled off the top and sipped it slightly, feeling the creamy texture flow down her throat. She spread herself farther and began sliding down the wall, with her left hand on her crotch and her right on the shake. The faster and faster she worked, the more she sipped. The closer and closer she came to cumming, the faster she guzzled. The more and more she built toward climax, the closer to the bottom of the cup she got.

By the time she was shuddering with erotic pleasure, she was dumping the contents of the large container over her face; its remnants too quick to be captured all by her experienced mouth. Chocolate covered her face and breasts, slowly dripping around every flabby curve. Its sultry richness ran from its splattered pattern made on her rotund physique, its cold quickly washed away and was replaced by the hot water while she sat mouth agape at the bottom of the shower with the un-swallowed ice cream and water mixing as it was beginning to dribble down the sides of her lips. She greedily stuck out her chocolate covered tongue and tried to lick every remnant of chocolate while she slowed down her pace, trying to prolong that orgasm as much as she could.

She tilted her blonde head back and looked up at the light and breathing in the air around her soaked with sex. She smiled to herself trying to get her hard panting under control.

“Not the same without Brad, but good nonetheless.” she thought.

Shannon continued to sit on the floor with her legs apart and her hands dangling over her thighs, now watching the swirling water go down the drain. After a minute of relaxing and catching her breath, she slowly rose and began to actually wash herself. She was still amazed at how much more soap it took to do the job. Each crevice and dimple added much more surface area along with the already broadening skin from her ever growing fat reserves.

After she finished, she wrapped herself in her white towel, a feat which was getting harder and harder to do. Her burgeoning belly, butt, and breasts made it difficult for the fabric to close the entire way around her body. Shannon had taken to pinching it closed with her fingers to keep it from opening since it was getting too tight to knot.

As she reentered her dorm, she saw Rebecca lying on her bed, almost done with her magazine, and certainly done with the bag of oreos which now resided upside down on top of the trash can. The red panties pinched her sides, and emphasized the size of her extra fat posterior. Like Shannon ’s basketball boobs, Rebecca’s ghetto booty seemed to suck in most of the fat she consumed (and in most instances her overly tight underwear as well). Ever since Shannon had decided to stop fretting about her weight, Rebecca had slowly followed in her friend’s footsteps, all the while continuing her partying lifestyle.

Shannon used the towel to dry off, running it around her body and into every crack and orifice her wobbling body had. After every last bit of wetness left her body, the blue-eyed beauty put her towel in her hamper and began her search for something to wear. Her bras had just been ordered, so she had to make due with a black set of underwear that was tight enough to separate her two breasts into what appeared to be 4 large masses of flesh.

Getting it on was a war in and of itself, using Rebecca to help stuff herself into it to save her some time. Her panties were only a little better, only taking a minimal effort of struggling and grunting (and laughing from Rebecca) to pull up above her bottom and settling under her overflowing belly. She waddled over to her bed after putting on some deodorant, where her new purchases were, wiggling along the way and started laying out clothes she was deciding on wearing.

“I like that one,” Rebecca said, pointing to a black item which was not so much a camisole but rather a tent. “It’s dark and broody, definitely not like you. Different, ya know?”

Shannon smiled and agreed, managing to cut off the tags and pull it over her jutting chest. She matched it with a pair of jeans, which also fit quite well considering they too were new. After freshening up, doing her hair(so that it was in its usual straight self, cascading down her back), makeup, and everything else, she spritzed on some perfume, spun around, and asked her fat ass friend how she looked. Rebecca smiled, “Like you’re ready for a night on the town! Definitely sexy Shan. Prrrrrr!”

“Aww, thanks roomie,” the blonde laughed in reply. She grabbed her purse, waved to Rebecca, and walked out the door to head to Maura’s Dorm: Right off of Riht Way , in Jemson dorms. Shannon waddled out of her building and outside into the warmth of spring. Her thighs rubbed together as she walked, her bulbous ass swayed with every sultry step, shimmering as much as it could in the new jeans she just purchased. Every placement of her foot, she could feel a cheek rise and squash and then fall with a jiggle. She could feel every sway of her cat-like tummy, bobbing up and back down over her belt so that she could feel the coldness of the buckle against her belly apron.

On all her strides, how could she not feel her monumental bust sway and try and break the confines of her bra, which was losing the battle to contain all the fat it could. Her arms swayed past it, brushing by the sides of its yielding and oozing plumpness. As she walked, each footstep was like a quake to her body, causing ripples, jiggles, and undulations like shockwaves all over every ounce of fat she had accumulated.

Shannon passed buildings of all shapes and sizes. Some brick, some almost entirely glass, and even some that looked like houses that were converted into departments. That had an eerily dark glow as the pink sun set behind them, turning the sky and clouds into beautiful crimsons and liquefied sunshine. She loved this time of day, and even though her sausage legs got tired more quickly because of her weight, she more often than not opted to walk rather than take one of the shuttle buses that ran around the campus.

The blonde’s chubby shadow, elongated by the depth the sun had dropped, fell upon a small ice cream parlor. Its cream and blue colors turned gold and red by the time of day. Shannon ’s stomach rumbled and she giggled at the thought of showing up to Maura’s with a bunch of ice cream.

“I bet that would change my perception!” Deliberating whether or not she wanted to wash away the orange flavored toothpaste with the fat content of some ice cream, her stomach knocked her into submission.

She walked to the counter of the empty shop, where a thin man with blonde hair and a white uniform with matching visor. His brown eyes did a once over on the pig walking toward him, from her cow udders to her hippo ass.

“Typical,” he thought to himself before asking how he could help her. Blue trim and embroidery on his uniform spelt out Barret.

“Wow, it all sounds so good!” Shannon beamed when she looked up at the menu, causing extra strain on her top.

“I bet,” Barret thought, trying to stifle his chuckle. He didn’t do so well enough, and Shannon smiled an evil grin. The controlling bitchy side of Shannon was back. Brad quelled this demon-like side of her nature, as did Rebecca, to the point where she was genuinely kind and nice. However, she still wasn’t one to take any nonsense, least of all from a tiny wisp of a boy struggling to scoop out ice cream.

“Hmmm, I can’t decide! I wish I could have it all,” Shannon purred in a mock tone, her piercing blue eyes easily cutting through his dull brown ones.

With ice she spoke her challenge, “What would you recommend?”

It appeared he had wavered, but it wasn’t so much hesitation as it was thinking what to say.

“Drop about a hundred points porky,” he wished he could say. But he needed the job, and he backed off with a more sensible quip: “I don’t really know, I don’t eat A LOT of ice cream.”

He smiled, and under his breath mumbled, “That’s probably why I don’t weigh a ton…”

The demon-like side of Shannon smiled and grew as she perceived his attitude, squeezing through the layers of fat that imprisoned it. She didn’t blink, and leaned in close, letting her boobs rest on the counter which bunched up even more than they usually did.

Barret’s eyes wandered away from Shannon ’s blue ones, to the sheer volume of cleavage she was showing him. She put out her arm and stroked his cheek.

“I’m glad you like ‘em,” she whispered and moved her hand softly under his chin, where she clutched his throat with the force of a vice. Shannon smiled,

“I guess you’re the actual pig after all,” she said while not diverting her stare, not for an instant, not for a blink. He tried to free himself, but he was too small, and she did happen to be athletic not that long ago. She still had her muscles.

“Now you’ve got two options Tiny; you either cut the attitude or I smash your face into the counter and make myself a new ice cream flavor.” She said it with no anger in her voice. It was calm, and she released her grip and let him go.

She laughed, “Or is sitting on you a better threat?”

Shannon straightened herself up. “Two regular cones, one chocolate, one vanilla, and don’t skim.”

Barret looked at her with fear as he soothed his bruised throat and let out a series of coughs that sounded like insults, but he got the ice cream as requested.

She paid, sarcastically thanked him, and left off to Maura’s; licking her ice cream all the way there. As she approached, she put both cones in her left hand, and pulled out her cell phone to call her red haired friend.

“Hello? Hey, I’m outside your place, are you ready?” she said into the phone while looking up at the building. The grass was cut by the sidewalk labyrinth leading from each building to the next and the streets. Shadows fell on it from other buildings from the sunset, making it look almost black. What little color of the concrete was left was drenched in a canary yellow that wrapped itself around and hugged every orifice as it danced with burgundy.

Maura answered, “I’ve still got my hair to do. I’ll come down and let you up. You can wait in my room for a bit. Alright, bye bye!”

With that, they both closed their phones and it wasn’t long until Maura rushed down to let Shannon up. They hugged.

“You look great Shannon !” she said eyeing her frequent customer.

“Thanks Maura, you’re lookin’ good yourself girl! Oh, here, I got this for ya.” Shannon handed Maura the vanilla cone.

“I figured it was a safe bet.” She looked at Maura, who was wearing shorts that showed off her thin creamy legs. She took to wearing a light blue tank top, which road up to show her flat stomach, and a nice bit of her adequate cleavage. It helped bring out the blue of her eyes, and really contrast her hair, which was in a towel at the moment.

Maura took it and took a lick. “Thanks Shan.”

They started walking.

“We have to go all the way to the top, and the elevator is broken,” she said begrudgingly. They walked up the dull grey and poorly lit stairs of the 8 story tall building talking small chat as Shannon softly wheezed along.

“So tell me about that boyfriend of yours, how’d you meet again? In the rain, right?” Shannon asked stopping on a landing to look at Maura who was a step above her.

Maura smiled, thinking of that day.

“Well,” she said, “It was a rainy day. Some light gray clouds, with a misty drizzle covering everything. I was in the library looking for a book, and just like in a movie we both reached for the same one! He asked me if it was for Art History, which we were both in, and we started working together, and he asked me out right then and there! Oh, it was so cute looking at him trying to read the book, but kept looking at my eyes! He had me melting!”

“That’s so romantic!” Shannon said enthusiastically as they continued their journey. Maura beamed.

“Almost there,” the red head said looking at her slightly sweating friend. “My roommate’s there with her boyfriend. They’re probably making out as usual, you just can’t separate them!”

Shannon thought of her own boyfriend. She, too, felt inseparable from him. “How’s she? A good roommate?”

“Pretty good. She used to work out a lot, but hasn’t been doing so as much with him around, so I don’t see her much,” Maura said as she got to her door.

(Click here for the next installment)

Latest posts

Back