• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Good Start

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaetano2733

I looked at a guy with a really big belly on this site and found myself turned on. If you're gay sorry, that's not for me (nothing wrong with it). However, I found myself fantasizing about having such a big belly.
Don't ask me why but at work I just announced that I was going to try to gain as much weight as possible leading up to Jan 1, 2010. Most people looked a little surprised and some cautiously warned me of health risk, but two female coworkers brought me in food the next day. One in particular, has brought me food every day and made the comment that she likes bigger guys. I'm 6'5" and started the week out at 227, right now I'm 232. Not a bad start. I'm just afraid I won't be able to stop on Jan 1.

Latest posts

Back