• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Grand Marshal of Desire 1 -5, by Survivalisfutile (~BBW, Butt Expansion, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

survivalisfutile

Robot in Disguise
~BBW, Dreaming, Butt Expansion, ~XWG - Alice's dream visitor knows her secret desires.

Grand Marshal of Desire
Parts 1- 5

by Survivalisfutile

Part 1

Alice was a sweet girl; really, she was. Anyone who knew her could tell you that. She had just turned 18, and was shuffling along in her senior year of high school. She stood at about 5' 4", 115 pounds with solid green eyes and straight brown hair. By all accounts she was attractive, carrying a set of C-cup breasts that nestled every so softly into her brassiere. Down her smooth midsection, a shapely round mound came to its climax, just after the small of her back. Firm, yet still slightly bouncing with every step, her ass was one which all asses are compared too.

This is how she came to me; tip-toed innocently in, really. I saw her coming, but I would never let her know. My name is Sam. I had been watching her from afar, not avidly, but she visited my neck of the woods daily at least.

You see, I am the lord of dreams and wishes, the Grand Marshal of desire. If you've ever dreamt of something bigger than yourself, ever woke up out of excitement, then you know me. She came as any innocent youth would, dreaming of boys and college. Her emerald eyes told me a different story though. This is that story.

--------------Goodnight Life----------------

“G’night,” she said as she walked up the stairs ready to slip back into a soft world of dreams. “Don’t stay up too late, we’ve got to leave early for Richmond tomorrow, Gram-Gram will be waiting!”

It was Christmastime; her family always went to visit Grams. After Alice’s mom had died a few years back, Grams was always inviting them down for a stay. She had a great old house set outside the city, with enough room for a small army. Alice loved her Gram-Gram dearly; she was always cooking something in the oven, and her physique showed it.

Alice's mom had been heavyset, which is truly an understatement. She was HUGE, with massive thighs and seemed to EXPLODE from her tight pants, at least that’s what Alice remembered of her mother. She had been bedridden for years, even when she was growing up; oddly enough, her father didn’t seem to mind.

Anyways, Alice got ready for bed, washing her face, changing into a big t-shirt and putting her reading glasses on the nightstand. She looked at the picture of her mother as she turned out the lights. “I wish I had known her better ...”

Little did she know she was going to have a lot more in common with her mother very shortly.

----------Slipping away… all for the better----------------

After falling asleep, Alice dreamed she was sitting at her desk in Ms. Petchores’ AP English class. She looked around, but the teacher seemed to be absent, and a lot of students were out; in fact all of the students were out. The windows seemed fogged over, but still had a gray light coming in from them.

She was wearing a pair of cut-off short-shorts that showed off her tanned legs, and a clingy t-shirt which made her bust seem huge.

That’s when I stepped in. I walked into the classroom with my shaggy long brown hair, black jacket, and ominously old key hanging around my neck on a gleaming silver chain. I sat my suitcase on the desk silently, and all that can be heard were my footsteps on the multicolored classroom floor. I wrote my name on the board, and I can see Alice straining to read it, if only she knew it was impossible. I spoke to her and told me to just call me Sam.

She tried to speak, but no sound came out of her mouth, and that’s when she realized she couldn’t stand up either. I wasn’t holding her hostage; I guess it was just her own fear that kept her planted there. I’m not a scary-looking being, but even I have to admit the setting was drab. As any experienced dreamer can tell you, your dreams shouldn’t make any conscious sound.

I spoke, and it was obvious she heard me from the look of unexpectedness on her face. I told her that I was here to grant her something she had longed for in secret. I explained that I had been watching her, listening to her hopes and dreams. I told her that I was willing to give her anything and everything she wanted.

I walked closer to her desk, my ominous footsteps echoing in the emptiness of the room. I touched her face with my index finger, running it along her jawline. She shuddered in her bed and in her seat, as if I was standing in her room above her. If only she knew how real this was.

She tried to speak again, but was cut off suddenly as her jawline softened. A large pouch of fat began to envelop her face. I watched as her face plumped up ever so sweetly, and I laughed. She tried to touch her face but couldn’t feel anything.

I came closer to her, and latched my hand onto her chest. Her eyes shot wide open as, within my fingers, her flesh began to grow. Slowly the tight shirt became a second skin, and the large t-shirt she wore to bed rose. Her chest stopped just at a DD.

That’s when I walked around to her backside and gave it a slap. It echoed throughout her mind, and her shapely ass took on an entirely new shape. It doubled in size almost immediately, and it spread out to her thighs. The short-shorts in her dream split right down the middle as they quickly filled with fat. Her calves were next and she could feel her high-rise socks strain to keep up. Then suddenly, she was sitting on the floor amongst the wreckage of her desk, and her bed was slowly being outgrown by her huge thighs.

I left her stomach alone for now, and gave her a smile. Then I mouthed, “See you tomorrow …”

She woke up in a hurry and sat up straight in her bed. She felt her breasts bobble around and almost jump out of her shirt. She stood up and heard a loud THUD as her foot hit the ground. She caught herself in the mirror, and her mouth fell open. A knock-knock came from the door; it was her dad. I smiled from my perch, and watched as she modeled for herself. Would Gram-Gram be surprised to see her or what?

Story continued in post 4 of this thread

Back