• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Great Expectations (1-7) - by Lizzy (BHM, Intrigue, Revenge)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy

BHM, Intrigue, Force Feeding, Revenge - It doesn't pay to rile the fat man's sister

[Author's note: This is something I've been working on for awhile. It's not done yet, but thought I'd whet your appetite...so to speak.

Hugs, Lizzy]

Great Expectations (Parts 1-7)
By: Lizzy

Part One

This started out as my brother’s story, and later became my own. But I’ll begin with my brother.

My brother, Tom, was an average kid growing up. He did fairly well in school and enjoyed playing baseball, football, soccer, and basketball – basically he was a jock. During this period of my brother’s life, I had little to do with him since I was his annoying younger sister. There was an eight-year age difference, so we had little in common other than we enjoyed sparring with each other on a daily basis.

It was when Tom was sixteen that our sparing disappeared. But, then so did he. His attention was pulled in another direction. He became totally enamored with a girl by the name of Nancy Roland. She was a leggy blonde cheerleader with huge breasts; sparkling green eyes, and had the IQ of a piece of toast. She seemed to be equally taken with my brother and fawned all over him. I mean he wasn’t the captain of the football team, but he was still a good player and was well liked by his peers. He was also strikingly handsome, although he didn’t seem to notice. He was just six feet tall, had rich black, wavy hair, hazel eyes, and a muscular build with broad shoulders.

He and Nancy went steady for about a year. They went everywhere together – to games, movies, and parties. Tom began to slack off in school and dropped out of most of his other activities at school to spend more time with Nancy. Just as everything seemed to be going well for Tom, the bottom fell out from under him.

Our father passed away that year suddenly from cancer. We had no idea. One minute he was fine, and then he was dead from an inoperable brain tumor. He and Tom were very close and it hit Tom hard.

Tom pushed everyone away from him for a time. His stupid girlfriend was too shallow to understand his feelings, and she began to put a lot of pressure on him to see to her needs. Tom also began to take a renewed interest in his schoolwork and began to excel especially in his math and business classes.

“I was the man of the house and had to make sure I could take care of all of us,” he told me later. “Getting a good education would pay off in the long run.”

He did spend more time with Nancy. As a result, he began skipping football practices, which got him thrown off the team. Tom was a bit upset, but decided that he wasn’t a good enough player to get a scholarship anyway. He continued to dig his heels into his schoolwork. This was when he began to have a problem with his weight.

Tom’s active lifestyle had made it easy to stay slim. He lifted weights, ran, and practiced whatever sport he was into at the time. His ravenous appetite never showed on his thin, muscular body. It did now.

Within three months of his layoff from the team, poor eating habits, inactivity, and his sweet tooth, he put on sixty pounds. Just as much as Nancy was concerned about her image, Tom was unconcerned about his. He continued to put on weight at an alarming rate. After he packed on another thirty pounds, Nancy gave him an ultimatum – either lose the weight or lose her. I was glad when Tom gave Nancy her walking papers. What a shrew!

Tom did get a full scholarship to a university in Green Bay and decided to major in finance. He did well and got top grades. His weight topped out, too. Tom blew up to 302 pounds. It was odd how his weight was distributed. It rested mainly in his belly which made it appear as if he had an over inflated beach ball under his skin tight t-shirt.

Tom’s new found weight didn’t seem to overly hamper him. He was still active. He walked, played racquetball and golf, and swam. The pounds stayed on since he would weekly meet up with his friends at a local family-owned Italian restaurant to drink beer and eat until he was ready to explode.

There were a few women Tom was interested in college. He had a winning personality and was very good looking despite the extra weight. Most women weren’t put off by it and he dated often. But, there was never anyone special after Nancy Roland.

After college, Tom was offered a good job at a top firm in New York City. He was very successful and soon moved into a one-bedroom apartment near Lincoln Center. He was able to indulge in custom made suits from a local tailor that agreed with his widening gut, which was put to the limit regularly with his sampling all the fine restaurants around the Big Apple.

As Tom wined and dined clients, he moved up through the company at a remarkable velocity. But, then again so did his weight. Tom ballooned to over 400 pounds. His belly looked as if it had been inflated regularly with helium and protruded over his belt - a bulbous orb.

It was at one of these cocktail parties that Tom encountered Linda Parr. Linda was a corporate attorney who just obtained a position in the legal department in Tom’s firm. She was a total opposite of Tom’s first love, Nancy. Linda had long, black wavy hair, which she frequently wore up with tendrils falling around her full, tan face. She had almond-shaped eyes which were the color of the sky on a clear morning. She was thin with full hips and shapely legs. Whereas Nancy was slow and stupid, Linda was very intelligent and witty.

They took to each other almost immediately. He wined and dined her in the finest restaurants New York had to offer. They frequently went to the theater, museums, and the ballet. He was so serious about Linda that he took her to meet Mom three months into their relationship. I was skiing in Vermont, so I wasn’t able to meet Linda. But, Mom told me that Tom appeared deliriously happy. Linda was sweet and chatted gaily about what she and Tom had been doing, places they had gone, and the office. She delighted Mother. We had no idea until much later that it was all a facade. It seems that she took us all in… including poor Tom.

About a month later Tom was in the depths of despair. The only thing he would tell me was that he and Linda had a difference of opinion and she had broken it off with him. I knew something much more must have occurred since Tom was being deliberately evasive, refusing to answer questions. Not once would he meet my eyes. Something had gone horribly wrong with their relationship. But, Tom was not talking.

It wasn’t until the following year that I had come across Linda Parr again. It was all done quite accidentally. I was in the ladies room at work; leaning over the sink, reapply my lipstick when I saw here reflection in the mirror behind me. I immediately recognized her from the many photographs my brother used to have displayed in his apartment.

She was dressed smartly in a gray business suit with a black collared shirt, black hose, and pumps. She was still rather beautiful, but I noticed fullness in her face and belly that was not there before. She was walking in with two secretaries who occasionally worked with me. They seemed quite chummy, giggling about a memo that had been sent around the office by Mr. Gerrant.

“Oh, Linda, you should really meet Sara,” one of the women said pointed to me. “She’ll be working closely with you. She’s Mr. Gerrant’s personal assistant.”

Linda smiled warmly toward me, grasping my hand firmly. “Hello, Sara, so nice to meet you,” she responded amiably. “I just started yesterday. I hope we can be friends.”

“Why, of course, Linda,” I responded with a smile. “I’m sure we’ll be fast friends.”

I got to know Linda over the next few weeks. The problem was that she was very likeable. She seemed generous to everyone around her. I began to wonder if my brother had just overreacted to their breakup and it was simply a difference of opinion. That thought quickly disappeared the evening I walked in on a conversation between Linda and her friend, Anita, in the ladies room after work.

I was about to go into the room when I saw Linda holding on to the top of the bathroom stall. Linda huffed and puffed, blowing her cheeks in and out while Anita yanked and fastened Linda’s corset closed. I stepped out of sight before I was seen.

“I always loved that dress,” Anita said, rubbing her fingers over the red silk ruffle of Linda’s evening dress. “But, if you don’t stop stuffing yourself on your dates, you soon won’t be able to squeeze into the dress anymore – even with a little help.”

Linda studied her reflection in the mirror. The dress really pulled her in so that there wasn’t even a bulge showing on her figure. She’s right, Linda thought, it is really confining in this thing. But, I do enjoy all the nice dinners I get out of my dates.

“Who’s the victim tonight?” Anita asked with a grin.

“Oh, it’s only Marco,” she replied.

“I thought it was that rich guy,” Anita said.

“No, Robert began to get wise to me. There wasn’t anything to steal in his place. I think he started to lock things up.”

Steal! I thought. She’s a thief?

“So, how many has it been?” Anita inquired, blotting her lipstick.

“Dozens,” Linda bragged. “Lots of fat, rich men with a large disposable income to keep me in the style I’ve become accustomed to.”

Anita laughed, flipping her hair, “Yeah, I’ve noticed you tend to have a thing for the fat ones.”

“The chubbier the better, I say,” Linda, agreed. “The rich ones really wine and dine you and are rather careless with their money. They’ll do almost anything to keep a pretty, slim, and successful woman with them. When I have them eating out of my hand, I go in for the kill.”

“Yeah, I remember that guy a few years ago…Tim, Tom…Tom was his name. You literally had him eating out of the palm of your hand,” Anita said.

“I fed him until his gut was busting. He loved to eat and have me feed him. As he got fatter and fatter, I got richer and richer. He was one of the largest takes I ever made.”

“What’d you get him for in the end?” Anita asked, looking into the mirror to reapply her lipstick.

“Oh, I’d say about $75,000 – give or take,” Linda giggled.

Oh wow I thought to myself. Poor Tom!

“He was so sweet, such an easy mark – a real sucker,” Linda laughed, cruelly.

I tippy-toed out of the ladies room and quietly made my way to the elevator, out of the building, and took a taxi to Tom’s apartment.

Part Two

Tom ushered me into his Park Avenue apartment. It looked like he recently redecorated – lush ferns in pots in corners, burgundy leather sofas, plush easy chair, and bookshelves from ceiling to floor built into the walls. His collection of leather bound books, science fiction and fantasy paperbacks and hardcovers filled the boundless shelves.

I didn’t mince words. “So what do I hear that Linda took you for $75,000,” I said bluntly.

Tom blanched and sucked in his breath. I had certainly taken him off guard.

I explained how I knew her and what I had heard. He put his hands up in almost a defensive manner, turned around, and poured himself a glass of scotch. Then he sat down and told me all the sordid details.

“I adored Linda,” Tom stated simply. “She was the perfect woman. She was smart, cultured, and beautiful. She always had the right thing to say. What I did think was amazing how my weight never mattered to her.”

“Oh, you really aren’t that heavy,” I told him.

“Really, Sara, are you blind?” Tom said rubbing his pronounced ball belly. “But, I digress.”

Tom continued, “Anyway, she seemed to have a fetish for fat men. She loved to fondle my belly after a heavy meal. I’d be filled to bursting and she’d be massaging it and giving me oral sex. It was wonderful. But, then she’d force more food on me until I was immobile. It was a real turn on for me.”

He then told me that a few months into the relationship, he began to notice money missing and then Linda seemed to become somewhat distant almost distracted. So he began to follow her. That was when he discovered the distraction – her Latin lover, Marcello. He stood over 6 feet tall, had black, wavy hair, and was built like a bodybuilder – which of course, he was. Tom admitted that he was seething with jealousy and was very hurt. That’s when he began to pull back from her a bit – not being so available.

“I guess she thought I had figured it out, which I did,” Tom told me. “The last night I saw her, she invited me over to her place for dinner. When I got there, her boyfriend, Marcello and his gym buddy, Jorge, manhandled me. I struggled, but I couldn’t get free. They roped me to an overstuffed, chair in the living room.”

“Oh no!” I exclaimed. “What happened?”

“Well, she basically told me that I was her mark and what she had been doing. Then she took my keys to my apartment and signaled to the two men. They came in from the other room carrying this long table laden with food. Linda explained that after she came back from emptying out my apartment, she wanted to see me fattened nicely.”

Tom stopped and took a swig of his scotch. “For two hours, they force fed me. Just as I thought I couldn’t take anymore, they’d stop and have me rest. Then Linda came back and helped them. For the rest of the night Marcello rigged a pulley and had my hands tied and pulled over my head, partially bent over the table. With all the food I had been forced to eat, my belly was so swollen that it easily touched the table. If I refused to eat, Jorge paddled me. I was humiliated. I felt like a child who refused to eat his dinner.”

“I can’t believe what I’m hearing,” I said in shock.

“So the beer went down in pitcherfuls, and my belly was pushed painfully outward with boxes of donuts and bowls of spaghetti – basically anything they had available in the kitchen. I could feel myself swelling…getting bigger and bigger…my buttons burst on my shirt…my pants were pulled down so they could watch me expand. They beat me as they feed me…then caress it…slap and poke at it as it blew up. By the time they were through, my stomach was grossly swollen and tears were streaming down my checks. I thought at any moment, I would explode. I couldn’t talk. They made me walk to a car, threw me in the backseat with my ass in the air, my stomach painfully squeezed to the seat. They then pushed me into my apartment after that hellish ride, took snapshots of me, then threatened to pass this around to my business partners if I ever told anyone.”

“And you never did,” I said.

“And you would?” Tom asked, sarcastically.

“No,” I said, looking into my hands, “I’m really sorry.”

“Between the gifts I bought her, the money she was stealing here and there, and what she stole from my safe and apartment that night, it came close to $75,000 easy,” he said, finishing his drink, pouring himself another one.

It was then that I hatched a plan with Tom. There was no way that Linda was going to be allowed to get away with this. Absolutely, no way.

(Continued in post 8 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back