• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Greatest dream EVER!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Egbert Souse

South America, probably.
Wow.
Wonder what was up with THAT.
Maybe it was a recent post that jogged my memory about the guy who bought a hooker for his senior prom

I was at an informal gathering (not like a party or anything...just a hang at somebody's house and everybody just happened to show up) with all these great people, none of whom i've seen in at least 30 years....and some i had even forgotten about. Whoever's house it was had a pet llama living in the house and he was real fluffy and friendly and liked being petted. (i've NEVER been around a llama before). Everybody had their instruments and we were just about to have a session. I was on the way out the door to go get a case of beer laughing about Harry (, who played drums on Mike Sharpe's original recording of "Spooky") telling me he had just gotten a day gig selling grave sites, which he referred to as selling "subterranian condos", when i woke up.

I woke up laughing about underground condos and all excited about partying all day with funny peeps and i'll bet it took me at least 30 seconds before i realized that actually i had to be at work in two hours and at least half of those people have probly shuffled off the mortal coil.

WOW!
Underground condos....Spooky......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............

I'm gonna fall aseep watching PBS and eating Tootsie Roll Pops tonight and see if that happens again.

I feel a wacky day coming on.

Latest posts

Back