• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Greek weight gain music video

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggiefatty

so I've been going nuts trying to find this WG themed music video for a while now the song in question,
I believe was featured on a greek music show the video follows the gain of a skinny blonde girl, who goes to open her locker, in which a bunch of small chocolates fall out.
the girl goes to class with her boyfriend while eating one of the chocolates. the next scene cuts to the classroom where the boyfriend is gifting the girl boxes of chocolates and sweets, with the girl pigging out on them
the scene then transitions to the girl now being portrayed by a blonde bbw, dawning the same clothing
the rest of the music video follows the bbw blonde as she drags her boyfriend into various cafes/bakeries, ordering multiple items on the menus
I'd really appreciate it if someone could help find the music video in question

Latest posts

Back