Grilled Cheese, Please!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Miss Vickie

God that sounds good. One of my biggest issues with sushi is the sheer amount of cucumber in the fancy rolls. I freaking hate cucumber mixed with anything. It makes everything else taste like cucumber! Pushy bastard.
Yeah it was awesome. You know, maybe you should just stop eating fancy roles? Just go with something that's simpler? I agree with you about cucumber, and I *like* it. Just not so damn much of it, you know? It's pushy and burpy, and there's way too much of it.

When my friends and I go out for sushi, it's tough because we all have different food intolerances/allergies and the like. We have to work around each other's preferences if we want to share, although we ALL love this one particular roll at our favorite sushi place, and get a couple of those to share. I never would have thought I'd be into apple with sushi but it so damn good.

Hmm. Guess what I think I'll have for lunch?:eat2:

smithnwesson

Drug dealer
>>>French or Italian bread from the local bakery, some first class Cheddar (like Cabot's Extra Sharp), a little mayonnaise with it inside. Grill it with butter on the outside.
<<<

Oh f/ck! I'm drooling.:smitten:
Oh my, curvaluscious! We have SO MUCH to talk about. . .

(He says, checking out the photo on the personal profile. Drooling?
DROOLING?)

- Jim

katorade

Yeah it was awesome. You know, maybe you should just stop eating fancy roles? Just go with something that's simpler? I agree with you about cucumber, and I *like* it. Just not so damn much of it, you know? It's pushy and burpy, and there's way too much of it.

When my friends and I go out for sushi, it's tough because we all have different food intolerances/allergies and the like. We have to work around each other's preferences if we want to share, although we ALL love this one particular roll at our favorite sushi place, and get a couple of those to share. I never would have thought I'd be into apple with sushi but it so damn good.

Hmm. Guess what I think I'll have for lunch?:eat2:
But I like the fancy rolls! One of my favorites is a honeybee roll, which has crab meat tempura with cream cheese and cucumber inside out topped with shrimp, avocado, and honey wasabi sauce.

I'm really more of a cooked sushi fan, as I'm not a fan of sashimi. The texture of raw fish is just...ack.

To kind of segue back into a grilled cheese discussion, I was just reminded of the spring rolls served at one of my favorite restaurants back home. They were super crispy and stuffed with crab meat, whole shrimp, pineapple, and cheese. They were actually inspired by the owner's grandfather's love for American grilled cheese sandwiches, lol. Sooooo good!

Latest posts