Growing Attractions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

thedoctor66

Growing Attractions
by thedoctor66

Janelle Simmons was bored. For her entire adult life, her one and only ambition had been to find a wealthy man and marry him. She went to Eastern Illinois University and got a degree in accounting for the sole purpose of inserting herself in the business world and finding a successful CEO or stock broker to snag. It took six long years of toiling at a job that she hated, but it was all worth it when she met Douglas Simmons, the CEO of a highly successful bank. He was absolutely perfect for Janelle’s purposes; a widower, desperate for the love of a woman again after several lonely years, a beautiful house just a few miles south of the city, and to top it all off, he was even a White Sox fan! As far as looks went, well, he wasn’t exactly George Clooney, but he was very tall at 6’3’’, and was in very good shape for a man in his early fifties. That was good enough for Janelle.

As for her, no one could ever accuse her of lacking in that department; also very tall at 5’10’’, legs that went on for miles, rock hard abs and long, lustrous blonde hair. Needless to say, it wasn’t particularly hard to get Doug’s attention, and with their common interests, and their shared love for a certain baseball team, they found many excuses to hang out together. After a mere six months, Janelle’s lifelong ambition had been achieved at age 28, and the two were married.
However, after just one year of marriage, Janelle was feeling bored and unsatisfied. It wasn’t so much that Doug was a bad husband, but he was hardly ever around, between his frequent business trips and long nights at the office. Even when he was home, he really only wanted Janelle for “female companionship”. Janelle knew that going into the marriage of course, but it was much harder than she thought living with a husband who was only interested in her body. Janelle was finally starting to realize how shallow and selfish she had been.
“Is this really what I’ve been striving for my whole life? To be a bimbo trophy wife for some old rich dude?” she thought to herself. Janelle sighed. She had no idea how lonely and empty such a life would be. She had never had many friends in her life; she was always to interested in finding a rich husband, and she wasn’t having much luck connecting with Doug’s friends either; they were all as shallow and selfish as she was! Little did she know that a close and lasting friendship was right around the corner waiting for her; in the form of Doug’s 20 year old daughter, Karen.
Karen was just 15 years old when her mother had passed away. Naturally, it was a devastating and life-changing event for the girl. Her father was not a mean-spirited man, but he was a rather self-absorbed and thoughtless man. By her early teens, Karen bore a very strong physical resemblance to her mother. She had inherited her mom’s dark brown, naturally curly hair, her height of 5’5’’, and her freckles. After his wife died, Doug couldn’t bear looking at a girl who so strongly resembled his dead wife; so, with very little thought to what poor Karen wanted, he sent the girl off to boarding school in another state.

Naturally, with the death of her mother and her separation from her everything she knew, Karen fell into a state of deep depression. During this dark time, the only thing that brought Karen any kind of joy was food. She picked up the very bad habit of stuffing herself with candy and junk food for hours on end, until she became so stuffed and bloated she could barely move. She always felt so awful and disgusted with herself when she was like this, but hell, eating just felt so good. She felt powerless to stop the cycle, and as a result, it was a very depressed, and very pudgy young lady of 180 pounds who moved back into her father’s house when she was 20 years old. After she graduated high school, she was completely clueless about what to do with her life.

She pretended to go to college for a year, but she accomplished very little apart from stuffing her face full of greasy, cheap college food and putting on even more weight. At her father’s wedding to that blonde bimbo, Karen told her father of her plans to drop out of college, and asked him if she could stay at his house for a while. Doug felt at least partly responsible for the sorry state his daughter’s life was in, so he agreed. Karen was looking forward to availing herself of her father’s well stocked kitchen and pantries while she was staying with him, but she wanted to spend as little time with his gold digging trophy wife as possible. She never would have suspected that one day she and Janelle would form a close friendship.

When Karen first moved back into Doug’s mansion, Janelle was completely indifferent. She had only met the girl twice, once while she and Doug were dating, and again at her wedding. Janelle was not very impressed; she had very little time for out of shape slobs like Karen. If people didn’t respect themselves enough to make themselves look presentable, then why should they expect that respect from others? It was a shame too; with her pretty face, Karen would be quite a knockout if she wasn’t such a porker. Of course, Janelle was not entirely without sympathy; Karen had already seen a lot of hardship in her young life, but surely Karen could have found a better way to deal with the pain than by turning herself into a blimp, and sympathy can only go so far. Therefore, Janelle regarded her stepdaughter with little more than disdain as she watched her lounge about the house shoveling junk food into her face.

One morning, about a month after Karen moved in, Janelle meandered into the kitchen to make herself a smoothie, and was greeted by an absolutely bizarre spectacle. Karen was lying on the floor on her belly, with her limbs spread out like a starfish. Even though she was lying on it, Janelle could see her belly was absolutely massive. Dumbfounded, Janelle surveyed the room, searching through the fridge and the cupboards in the pantry. They were all either empty or severely depleted.
“Did she eat all this food in one night?!” Janelle asked out loud.

“Uh…yeah. Yeah I did.” Karen squeaked ashamedly from the floor.

Janelle squatted down to Karen’s level. “Karen, what the hell happened here last night? Why did you do this to yourself?”

Karen shifted uncomfortably, trying to roll herself onto her side, and failing. “Uh, I don’t know why I do this to myself” she grunted. “I’ve been doing this since high school. Food is the only thing in this world that makes me feel good. I get depressed, then I eat. And eat. And eat. Then I get fatter, which makes me more depressed, which makes me eat more. Sometimes I get so depressed I go off on these gluttonous rampages. I stuff myself so full of food that I literally can’t move.”

Karen tried to sit up again, and started crying when she failed miserably. “Oh god, I’m so pathetic! You must think I’m some kind of disgusting freak!”

To Janelle’s own surprise, she didn’t think Karen was disgusting. She had lived her whole life with people who would have eaten three kale leaves a day to be the thinnest, most attractive person in the room. For the first time in her life, Janelle was encountering the opposite extreme on the eating disorder spectrum, and she was finding the whole thing oddly fascinating. She placed her hands on Karen’s monstrously swollen side and gently rolled her bloated stepdaughter onto her back. She placed her hand on the massive blob that was Karen’s belly, feeling with fascination how hard and stuffed the thing felt.

“Oh Janelle” Karen huffed. “Are you offering me a belly rub? Cause that would be awesome if you don’t mind doing it.” J

anelle froze. That wasn’t her intention, but it sounded like a great idea. She began rubbing and kneading Karen’s overstuffed gut, and to her continued amazement, she loved the way it felt. So soft, so warm, so jiggly, so… Janelle snapped herself out of her trance. Was she really getting turned on by rubbing her fat stepdaughter’s belly? It seemed so wrong, so utterly bizarre, but she couldn’t deny how much she was enjoying it.

“Oh, thanks Janelle” Karen moaned. “That feels so good.”

“For you and me both kiddo” Janelle thought to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:

thedoctor66

In the months that followed Janelle discovering Karen after her binge, the two women began to spend more and more time together. Karen hadn’t really had a friend since childhood, and she found it a great comfort to have someone to talk to. Janelle was far from the bitchy, stuck up snob Karen had expected. She never seemed the slightest bit judgmental or critical of Karen’s weight; in fact, she often remarked on how pretty Karen looked and how any boy would be lucky to have her. Karen really appreciated the effort Janelle went to to make her feel good about herself, and for the first time in as long as she could remember, she felt happy.

As for Janelle, the time she spent with Karen was exhilarating. It had never even occurred to Janelle that someone so fat could be so attractive. She came up with excuse after excuse to place her hands on Karen’s glorious fat; offering belly rubs, pats on the shoulder, supportive hugs. Janelle continued to be enthralled by Karen’s soft, jiggly folds and layers of blubber. Of course, Janelle was keenly aware of how inappropriate this all was. “She’s your stepdaughter you pervert! You can’t be having these kind of thoughts!” She scolded herself one night. However, at times it was extremely difficult to keep her urges under control. One evening, the girls had planned a fun evening out together at a fancy restaurant. Unfortunately, Karen had continued to pack on the pounds in the six months she’d been living at her dad’s house, but had not adjusted her wardrobe accordingly. As a result, Karen found herself struggling mightily to force her old dress clothes onto her vast frame. She timidly entered Janelle’s room. “Uh, hey Janelle, could you help me try to get these clothes on?” Janelle’s jaw nearly hit the floor. Karen was standing before her in a shirt that completely exposed her flabby belly, and a pair of black slacks that were currently only up to her knees. Janelle had never seen her stepdaughter so exposed before, and it was all she could do to keep from squealing like a schoolgirl. “I’d be happy to help!” she practically shouted. She kneeled down in front of her stepdaughter and tried to wiggle the pants up her thick thighs. Of course, in this positon, her face was right next to Karen’s magnificent belly. Janelle felt an overwhelming desire to plant a big, sloppy kiss on it. Having no luck pulling up the pants from the front, Janelle moved around to Karen’s backside. Like everything she was wearing, Karen’s panties were far too small for her and provided very little modesty, giving Janelle her first look at Karen’s bare naked butt. It was so…fat. Each individual cheek was wider than Janelle’s entire ass, and it was so untoned and sloppy that it sagged down, obscuring a significant portion of her legs. Janelle bit her lip and her felt her body go all tingly. “She’s your stepdaughter! She’s your stepdaughter! SHE’S YOUR STEPDAUGHTER!” Janelle thought to herself, desperately trying to fight her attraction. “Uh, Janelle? Is everything ok back there?” Karen asked. “Oh uh, yeah” Janelle said awkwardly. I’m sorry Karen, there’s no way these pants are going up.” Although that was probably true, Janelle simply said this as a way to excuse herself from this awkward situation. Karen looked like she was about to cry. “Yeah you’re right. This whole idea was stupid. I’m nothing but a fat pig, and that’s all I ever will be!” With that, she burst into tears and ran out of the room. “Yeah, I’m so gonna burn in hell” Janelle said to herself ruefully.

Karen couldn’t believe how much she’d embarrassed herself in front of her only friend. What the hell was she thinking? Those clothes were snug on her almost a hundred pounds ago, she must have been delusional to think they would fit her now. Angrily, she ripped off her clothes and threw on a tank top and a pair of jogging shorts. She knew the outfit made her look like a blob, but she didn’t care; it didn’t matter where she was going. She patted her growling belly. “Don’t worry you greedy girl” she said to her stomach. “I promised you a meal at a restaurant, and you’re gonna get it.” She called a cab and told it to take her to the nearest McDonald’s.

thedoctor66

“Ooohhh”. Karen groaned in agony from the back of the cab. This had been a huge mistake. But then, she knew that before she had even started. It was always a huge mistake. When would she ever learn? Binging on junk food only felt good for a few fleeting moments. After that you had to deal with the humiliation, the pain, and the feeling that you might explode if someone so much as tapped you with their finger. She had gorged herself in public settings before, but it usually didn’t last very long before judgmental stares shamed her into leaving. At McDonald’s, however, no one seemed to give her a second glance as she stuffed herself full of burgers and fries until she barely had the energy to waddle to her cab. She had no idea what she would say to Janelle. Thank God her dad was away on a business trip.

When Karen finally got home, it took everything she had to haul her fat ass into the living room and plop it down on the couch. She sat there cradling her aching belly, her entire body jiggling with every breath she took. Janelle came rushing into the room. “Oh Karen, I was worried about you!” She took a look at Karen’s grotesquely swollen gut. “Oh Karen. I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have embarrassed you like that. This is all my fault.” “No it’s not!” Karen yelled. “You’re the only reason I haven’t eaten myself into immobility by now. It’s not your fault I have no self-control.” “Still, I should have been helping you more to lose the weight and control your eating habits. I was too caught up in my own selfish thoughts; I wasn’t thinking about what was best for you.” “What do you mean, your own selfish thoughts?” Karen asked. Janelle gulped. “It doesn’t matter. Listen, I have bad news. Your father just called me from the airport. His business trip ended early; he’ll be home any minute now.” “What?!” Karen shrieked, shaken from her sluggishness in an instant. “He can’t see me like this! I’ve got to get out of here!” “Help me walk up to my room Janelle.” “There’s no time for that. It would take forever to get you up the stairs in your state. Quick, into the broom closet!” Janelle pulled Karen up by her flabby arm and roughly pushed her toward the closet. Still in a stupor from her gluttonous orgy, Karen waddled as fast as she could, while trying to hold her aching belly as it swayed from side to side. “Quick, get inside, I think I hear him coming!” Janelle hissed. Karen slowly and painfully squatted to the floor, struggling to lower her heavy, overstuffed body. As she finally lowered her bulk to the ground, she let out a very loud, very unladylike fart. Janelle winced. “There are these things called manners, Miss Piggy, try using them please” Janelle chided, spanking Karen’s saggy right butt cheek for good measure. “Sorry, Janelle” Karen said sheepishly. As Janelle tried to close the door, it hit against Karen’s substantial posterior, refusing to close. “I can’t close the door, your fat ass is in the way! Shuffle forward a little bit!” “I can’t! My belly is already brushing up against the wall!” “Well, can’t you just lay down flat? There’s room enough.” Karen groaned as she shifted her mammoth body around into a laying position, her belly gurgling angrily the whole time. Janelle quickly closed the door and rushed to sit on the couch, and not a moment too soon, for just a few moments afterward, Doug walked into the room.

Janelle greeted her husband with a nervous smile. “Hey sweetie. How was your trip?” “Oh, I’d rather not talk about that” Doug said wearily. “I’d much rather talk about what you have planned for the two of us tonight” he said cheekily, pulling his wife in for a kiss. Janelle smiled and was about to reply with a witty retort, but before she could reply Karen let out an ear-splitting belch from the closet. “What the hell was that?!” Doug shouted. “It sounded like it came from the broom closet.” “Oh, uh, mice! It must be mice. Too much cheese will do that to you you know, that stuff’s nasty” Janelle babbled on, desperately trying to distract her husband from opening the closet. However, Doug was having none of it, and he angrily wrenched open the closet door. He wasn’t exactly sure what he had expected, but he certainly didn’t expect to see his daughter lying on her back, rubbing a belly the size of a bean bag chair. “Karen! What in God’s name is going on here? No, don’t tell me, I don’t want to know. Let me just say this. I like to think that over the past few months I’ve been extremely patient with you, but my patience has just about worn out. I’ve heard you complain nonstop about your weight, but you never seem to do a damn thing about it. Get off your fat ass and do something! I won’t put up with you eating me out of house and home anymore. I want you to lose ten pounds in a month’s time, or I’ll have to ask you to find another place to live.” With that, Doug stormed off to his bedroom, leaving the two women in stunned silence.

After sitting in silence for a few minutes, Janelle finally spoke up. “Karen, are you ok honey? He had no right to speak to you that way.” Karen seemed oddly calm. “You know, I am ok. And maybe he didn’t have the right to say that to me, but I’m glad he did. It was exactly what I needed to get my fat ass into gear. You know Janelle, the last time I weighed myself I was 252 pounds. I’m well on my way to morbid obesity at this rate. My dad was right; I spend all my time moping and whining about my weight, but I never do anything about it. Well that changes now. I wanna exercise. I wanna stop eating like a hog all the time. I want to be thin again.” Janelle grabbed Karen’s hand. “I’ll help you Karen. Whatever you need from me, I’ll be with you every step of the way.” “Thank you Janelle. You’re a great friend.” Janelle sighed wistfully. A part of her, the selfish part, would be sad to see Karen lose all that beautiful fat. Of course, Karen’s health and happiness were on the line, and Janelle would never place her own lustful desires ahead of the well-being of her only friend, but still…. Janelle placed her hands on her flat stomach, then cupped her tight, bony ass. She wondered what it would feel like to have a body like Karen’s, a body that sagged and jiggled with every step. Of course! That was it all along! She had never really been attracted to her stepdaughter, she had been attracted to the idea of being just like her. She couldn’t believe it had taken her this long to figure it out. The fact that Karen was now intent on losing weight made it even better. Imagine how sexy it would be to watch Karen grow thinner and thinner while she grew fatter and fatter. This was going to be so much fun! “Hey Karen, from now on, if you’re tempted to eat junk food that you know you shouldn’t, just send it my way. I know of a way to get rid of it for you.”

thedoctor66

“Ugh, come on you stupid button, give me a break here!” Janelle grunted irritably, as she struggled to unbutton her far too tight pants to give her bloated belly some relief. A month and a half had passed since that fateful night when Doug had given Karen his ultimatum. In that time, Karen had been as good as her word; she woke up every morning at six to either go for a jog or workout at the gym. With Janelle’s help, she was able to put together a workout routine that soon had her effectively dropping the weight. Although she had not quite reached the goal of losing 10 pounds by the end of the month, Doug was satisfied that she was finally starting to take her health seriously, and allowed her to remain living under his roof.

As for the dieting aspect of Karen’s weight loss mission, that was successful entirely due to Janelle. When Janelle had instructed Karen to give all of her junk food to her, Karen assumed she was joking. However, Janelle had been deadly serious, and the two of them actually gathered all of Karen’s candy and unhealthy snacks and placed them all in a large trash bag. Karen assumed Janelle simply threw it all away, but in fact, she had hidden it in her bedroom. Every morning, when Karen was out exercising, Janelle was stuffing her face with candy and chips until she felt sick. Initially, she wasn’t all that interested in the food itself; it was simply what she needed to do in order to grow a soft, flabby, body like Karen’s. However, as time went on, she became more and more addicted to the delicious, sugary treats. She had never been one to indulge her sweet tooth much in the past, and now that she had discovered how wonderful it was, she was making up for lost time. There hadn’t been much of an obvious weight gain yet, but her body had definitely gotten softer, and her butt and upper arms had developed a slight jiggle. Enjoying the small bit of progress she had made so far, Janelle decided to crank things up a notch. She decided to go on all out binge like Karen used to. She ordered three pizzas, bought an assortment of burgers from several fast food joints, and dumped out the last bit of Karen’s junk food she had collected. She had only managed to plow through about half of the meal when the pain of her pants cutting into her swollen belly forced her to stop.

“Ugh, why the hell did I wear jeans?” Janelle moaned to herself. “Karen always wears sweatpants when she overeats like this. Classic rookie mistake.” Although she was in a considerable amount of pain, she was enjoying the feeling of her flabbier belly. “Imagine how soft and jiggly this thing will feel in a few months” Janelle said dreamily, patting her gut. After she finally managed to undo the button and pull off her pants, Janelle decided to go for it and try to finish the rest of the meal. This turned out to be a huge mistake. Janelle’s poor belly was not used to being stuffed so brutally, and by the time Janelle had shoved the last candy bar through her lips, she was so stuffed and bloated she could barely breathe. Janelle felt completely helpless and vulnerable as all she could do was lie on her back and wait for the swelling to go down, hoping that she didn’t explode in the meantime. However, after a few minutes, Janelle heard Karen’s voice calling for her. “Hey Janelle, are you up here? I’ve got something to tell you”. Janelle didn’t even have the energy to respond, letting out a tiny whimper in response as Karen entered the room. Hey Janelle, I’m starting to fit into some of my old clothes again. I’ve lost a total of fif-” Karen stopped mid-sentence as she took in the sight of Janelle, lying on her back in her underwear with a huge, bloated belly sticking up in the air, surrounded by a vast assortment of candy wrappers and food containers. Karen put her hands on her hips and addressed her stepmother in an icy tone. “Janelle, what the hell do you think you’re doing?”

Janelle struggled to organize her thoughts and explain this awkward situation to her stepdaughter, but she was having a hard time focusing on anything besides the throbbing pain in her severely overstuffed belly. “Is this some kind of sick joke?” Karen asked angrily. “Did you put on a fake belly and throw a bunch of food containers everywhere to remind me of what a hog I am? I thought you were my friend! I thought you were genuinely happy for me about losing weight! Is this what you do when I’m not around? Recreate scenes of my past binges and make fun of me with your bimbo, gold-digging friends?!” Karen reached down and grabbed what she assumed was a fake pregnancy belly and tried to rip it off, causing Janelle to scream and writhe in agony. “Karen, you’ve got it all wrong! I’m not making fun of you, I’m trying to be like you!” Karen sat down on the floor, dumbfounded. “What on earth are you talking about?! Why would a fit, beautiful goddess like you want to turn into a greedy, fat slob like me?” “Ugh, cause I think you’re beautiful Karen. I love your big hanging pot belly, your soft, flabby butt, and your big, beefy arms that are thicker than my waist.” Karen wrapped her arms around her gut. “You think this is beautiful?” she asked in amazement. “All this time I thought you were just being a supportive friend. I didn’t realize you actually thought I was attractive. How come you never told me any of this before?” Janelle grunted. “Well, because I thought it would be too weird. I’m your stepmother after all.” Karen snorted. “You sure were right about that. This is weird as hell. But, when I told you I was going to lose weight, you did a lot to help me. Why?” “Because I’m your friend Karen. I wanted to do what was best for you, not just indulge my own lust. But it occurred to me that, if you were going to lose all that fat, I could grow some of my own. That way we could both be happy.” Janelle’s stomach gurgled loudly. “Ugh, well that was the plan anyway.” Karen sat silently for a while, lost in thought. “So, you’re telling me you actually want to get fat?” she finally asked, still not quite believing it. “Yeah, I think I do” Janelle answered. Karen stood up and began walking out of the room. “Karen wait, don’t go!” Janelle called out. “I’m sorry, this is just too weird for me. I need to be alone for a while.” Karen left without saying another word, leaving Janelle to wallow in her misery.

It took Janelle a whole day to get over the effects of her binge and make herself presentable again. When she finally made her way downstairs, she was greeted by the sight of Doug directing a bunch of moving men, who were carrying all of Karen’s belongings. “What’s going on here?” Janelle asked nervously. “Karen told me she’s tired of lounging around in my house, and she’s ready to start moving on with her life” Doug said. “I got her a job as a teller at my bank, and she’s moving into an apartment she found not far from it. Isn’t that great? That girl is finally on her way to making something of herself.” “Oh, uh, yeah. It’s great” Janelle said. “How come she didn’t say goodbye?” “She was just in a hurry to get on with her life, I guess. Besides, you’ve been hiding away in your room for the past day or so. What have you been doing up there anyway?” “It doesn’t matter” Janelle said, on the verge of tears. She ran to the bathroom and started crying. “You stupid idiot!” she yelled at her reflection in the mirror. “You just couldn’t help yourself could you? You just had to go and indulge your stupid fantasies, and now you’ve chased away the only friend you ever had!” Janelle cried her eyes out for about ten minutes. After she had pulled herself together somewhat, she left the bathroom and walked into the kitchen. She reached into the fridge and pulled out a bottle of chocolate sauce. She removed the lid and began guzzling it straight from the bottle. Janelle moaned in pleasure as the delicious chocolate ran down her throat. “I’m beginning to see why Karen liked this so much” Janelle said quietly to herself. “It feels so dang good.”

thedoctor66

Eight months had passed since Karen had abruptly moved out of Doug’s house, and Janelle still hadn’t gotten over it. The time Janelle spent with Karen was the first time in her life she had actually cared about someone else more than herself; the first time she had truly understood what friendship was really about. But now Karen was gone, and Janelle’s feelings of loneliness and boredom that she had before Karen arrived were now a hundred times more intense. As a result, Janelle took a page from Karen’s old playbook and tried to eat away her sorrow. She was surprised at how quickly her body adjusted to the massive quantities of food her body was consuming. For the first couple of days, Janelle could only stuff herself for an hour or two before the pain in her belly forced her to stop, but it wasn’t long at all until she could push her limits a little more. Janelle discovered that she preferred to stretch out her stuffings throughout the whole day, rather than gorging herself on one gigantic feast in one sitting, like she had that one awful morning when Karen had discovered her. The instant she woke up in the morning, she would shuffle to the kitchen and start chowing down on muffins and donuts. This “breakfast” usually lasted for 2 or 3 hours, after which she would take a short break, and then move on to lunch. This was her most variable meal of the day. Sometimes she would order a couple pizzas; other days she would buy an assortment of burgers and fries from various fast food restaurants. If she was feeling particularly naughty, her lunch might consist of a giant tub of ice cream and several bags of potato chips. After she had finished this meal, she would take a brief nap, to let her stomach settle and prepare for the colossal banquet that was her supper. In her early days of binging, simply eating one large bucket of fried chicken was enough to make her feel stuffed, but as the weeks and months ticked by, Janelle’s appetite grew to truly gargantuan proportions. Janelle knew she had reached the ranks of full-fledged glutton the night she consumed an entire 24 oz. steak, and still had enough room for a serving of baby back ribs and a few chicken wings. After Janelle had finished her daily gorging, she would lug her bloated body into her bedroom and fall asleep cradling her rock hard belly, looking forward to the morning when she could start the process all over again.

Naturally, as the months passed by, this gluttonous behavior began to make an impact on Janelle’s body. Although getting fat had originally been Janelle’s goal, by this point she was eating more out of depression, and wasn’t really keeping track of her weight gain progression. In addition, she had gotten so lazy lately that she always walked around the house in just her underwear and a bathrobe, so she hadn’t experienced the sensations of ripping or outgrowing her clothes. That was why she received such a shock when, one day, she happened to glance in the mirror and barely recognized the dumpy, overweight woman staring back at her. Janelle gazed in awe at the flabby, bulging pot belly that was hanging down and slightly obscuring her crotch. She ran her hands over her thick, meaty thighs, wondering how she hadn’t noticed that they were now touching. Janelle slowly turned around, noticing how her whole body looked saggy and jiggly. Craning her neck around, she took in the sight of her wide, dimply backside. She playfully slapped it and gaped in amazement at how much the thing wobbled and jiggled. Janelle got out the bathroom scale and nervously stepped on it. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, then quickly opened them and almost shrieked in surprise. “198 pounds?! I’ve put on almost 70 pounds in eight months!” Janelle felt exhilarated, as all the feelings she used to get when she stared at Karen’s fat body came rushing back to her. She wondered what all her old high school friends would think if they saw her now. Janelle patted her belly and smiled. For the first time since Karen had left, she was starting to feel happy again.

Unfortunately, this happiness was not destined to last long. During this whole time, Janelle had been virtually ignoring her husband, but Doug had been keeping an eye on her, and he was not pleased with what he saw. He had no idea why his hot little trophy wife was turning into a fat lazy blob, but he knew he couldn’t stand for it any longer. One evening, he came home from work earlier than usual to find his wife shoveling chicken wings into her mouth. He shivered in disgust, then braced himself for the unpleasant conversation that lay ahead. “Janelle” he said sternly. “We need to talk.” To his slight surprise, Janelle actually stopped making a pig of herself and turned to look at him. “Look, I don’t know what’s going on with you, whether you’re just depressed, or just lost all sense of self-respect, but” “Doug, let me stop you right there” Janelle cut in. “I don’t want to hear one of your patronizing lectures. We both know why we married each other, and it’s not working out. I’m not satisfying you, and you’re sure as hell not making me happy. Let’s just sign the divorce papers and get it over with.” So they did. It was a quick, relatively painless divorce. Janelle didn’t push for any of Doug’s money or possessions as she simply wanted to get the process over with, but Doug, feeling slightly guilty for divorcing his wife simply for getting fat, gave her some of his money anyway. So it was that three weeks later, Janelle was packing all of her things into boxes, preparing to move out. She was snacking while she was working of course, and since she thought she was alone, she let out a loud fart. Suddenly, she felt a hand spanking her sagging right butt cheek, and a familiar voice said, “Hey Miss Piggy, haven’t you ever heard of manners?” Janelle turned around to see her former stepdaughter, significantly slimmer than she was before, with a warm smile on her face. “Karen!” Janelle exclaimed. “Hey Janelle. Long time no see

thedoctor66

There was an awkward moment of silence as the two old friends stared at each other, not quite sure what to say. Janelle took in Karen’s slimmer physique. She had probably lost about 80 pounds since Janelle had last seen her. To most people, Karen would still be considered chubby, but she was thinner than Janelle currently was. “It’s great to see again Karen. You’re looking fantastic” Janelle said tentatively. “Thanks Janelle. It’s great to see you to. You look… like you’ve made a lot of progress on your goal” Karen said awkwardly. Janelle blushed nervously, as her mind flashed back to that terrible morning when Karen had discovered her secret. “Look Karen, I owe you an apology” Janelle started. “No you don’t!” Karen cut in. “You don’t need to apologize for the way you feel. I just got a little freaked out. I mean, you were married to my dad. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized how flattering it was that you found me so attractive you actually wanted to be like me. And, even though I still don’t exactly understand why you want to get fat, I realized how ridiculous it was to throw away the only friendship I ever had over something like this. So, I’m the one who’s sorry Janelle. I hope you can forgive me.” “Of course I can Karen” Janelle said eagerly. The two women hugged each other. “Wow, you’ve gotten so soft and flabby” Karen giggled as she playfully pinched Janelle’s bulging love handles. “Uh, I know” Janelle grunted, getting slightly turned on at the way Karen was shaking her big belly. “I’ve blown up like a balloon in the months since you left”. Janelle somehow felt both embarrassed and self-assured at showing Karen her extra pounds, but the embarrassment was gradually fading away as Janelle remembered why she wanted to get fat in the first place. It felt so surreal and exhilarating to have her body jiggle and shake at the slightest touch from Karen. “What have you been eating?!” Karen asked amusedly, enjoying herself a little too much as she poked and pinched Janelle’s belly. “Well, you know that huge binge you went on that time when I first discovered you in the kitchen?” “Yeah” Karen said uneasily. “Well, I eat about that much food…. Every single day.” As if to confirm her statement, Janelle’s stomach growled loudly. Janelle blushed. “I haven’t eaten in over an hour” she said matter-of-factly. Karen laughed, but not in an unkind way. “You’ve really embraced your inner foodie haven’t you? Believe me, I understand the appeal. As long as you don’t mind the side effects- and you clearly don’t- it can be a great way to live. I’m happy for you.” “Thanks Karen. And what about you? You’re half the woman you were when I last saw you. Are you enjoying your new healthy lifestyle?” “You bet!” Karen smiled. “To my own surprise, I’ve discovered I love working out and being active, and my new job at the bank is going great. Although, I’m still having a hard time giving up snacking throughout the day. I’ve still got another 20 to 30 pounds I’d like to lose, but that’s hard to do with my damned sweet tooth.” Karen laughed. The two friends chatted lightheartedly for a while, until the conversation took a more serious turn. “So what are you gonna do now that my dad’s divorced you?” Karen asked with concern in her voice. “Well, I still have a degree in advanced accounting” Janelle replied. “I’m sure I can find a job somewhere. I’ll have a hard time finding a place to live though. I might have to move back in with my mother” Janelle grimaced at the thought. Suddenly, Karen was struck with inspiration. “Hey, why don’t you move in with me! I could use some help with the rent, and I can’t think of anyone I’d rather have as a roommate than you.” “Are you sure?” Janelle asked. “It wouldn’t be too weird for you?” “You’re not my stepmother anymore, you’re just my friend; all the weirdness is behind us. Besides, you could help me with my diet. You can eat up all the junk food around the apartment so I won’t be tempted to eat it.” Karen smirked and patted Janelle’s belly. Janelle smiled. “Well, I couldn’t possibly refuse an offer like that!”

Karen walked into her apartment one Friday evening after a long day at work. She stepped into her living room to see Janelle sitting on the couch watching TV, stuffing her face with chicken wings. She was wearing a pair of tight jogging shorts and a White Sox t-shirt that did very little to cover up her large, sagging belly. Nine months had passed since Janelle had moved in with Karen, and in that time her figure had continued to pack on the pounds. It had taken Janelle almost three months to find a job, and in that time she ate almost constantly. The eating had slowed down somewhat when she finally found work at an accounting firm, but she had still managed to maintain her growth, and the last time she weighed herself she was 306 pounds, about 50 pounds heavier than Karen was when she was at her heaviest. As for Karen, Janelle's presence had indeed reduced her snacking, and that, combined with her frequent workouts, had transformed her into a svelte, muscular young lady of 130 pounds. Karen stepped in front of Janelle and put her hands on her hips. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I thought we were going to the movies tonight, but you haven't even started to get ready yet!" "Uh, I know, I just got so hungry! I needed a snack to tide me over." Karen rolled her eyes and smiled at her friend. "Come on you lazy lump, get up." Karen grabbed Janelle's hands and slowly pulled her friend's bulk off the couch. "Oh god, you're getting so heavy" Karen huffed. "You need to go on a diet, Fatty" Karen teased her friend. "Pretty soon I'm gonna need a forklift to haul your fat ass off the couch." "A Diet? Never!" Janelle exclaimed in mock indignation. "Besides, with as much working out as you do, you'd be able to help me up if I was 500 pounds." Karen hesitated. "Are you actually planning on getting that fat?" Karen asked nervously. Janelle seemed to think about it for a while. "I don't think so" she said at last. "As much as I love my body being so soft and jiggly, I have to start thinking about my health. I think I'll go up to about 350 pounds or so, then start letting up on the binging a little bit." Karen sighed in relief. "I'm glad to hear that. I don't want you to start having major health problems." Janelle smiled and waddled away to her room. Karen was glad to see her friend so happy. She watched Janelle's flabby body as it jiggled and swayed frenetically with every step she took, then looked down at her own toned, flat stomach. She must be losing her mind, after all the work she had put into getting into shape, but she found herself longing for the days when she had a body like Janelle's. She was really missing not being able to snack whenever she wanted, and if Janelle could be happy as a fatty, why couldn't she? She thought of how fun it would to have eating contests and binge sessions with her friend, and wondered if it would turn Janelle on to watch her slowly put all the weight back on. Karen smiled and picked up the phone, ordering a dozen pizzas from her favorite pizza parlor. "Hey Janelle, I don't feel like going to the movies tonight" she called out. "Let's eat in instead."

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts