• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Growing Attractions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedoctor66

Growing Attractions
by thedoctor66

Janelle Simmons was bored. For her entire adult life, her one and only ambition had been to find a wealthy man and marry him. She went to Eastern Illinois University and got a degree in accounting for the sole purpose of inserting herself in the business world and finding a successful CEO or stock broker to snag. It took six long years of toiling at a job that she hated, but it was all worth it when she met Douglas Simmons, the CEO of a highly successful bank. He was absolutely perfect for Janelle’s purposes; a widower, desperate for the love of a woman again after several lonely years, a beautiful house just a few miles south of the city, and to top it all off, he was even a White Sox fan! As far as looks went, well, he wasn’t exactly George Clooney, but he was very tall at 6’3’’, and was in very good shape for a man in his early fifties. That was good enough for Janelle.

As for her, no one could ever accuse her of lacking in that department; also very tall at 5’10’’, legs that went on for miles, rock hard abs and long, lustrous blonde hair. Needless to say, it wasn’t particularly hard to get Doug’s attention, and with their common interests, and their shared love for a certain baseball team, they found many excuses to hang out together. After a mere six months, Janelle’s lifelong ambition had been achieved at age 28, and the two were married.
However, after just one year of marriage, Janelle was feeling bored and unsatisfied. It wasn’t so much that Doug was a bad husband, but he was hardly ever around, between his frequent business trips and long nights at the office. Even when he was home, he really only wanted Janelle for “female companionship”. Janelle knew that going into the marriage of course, but it was much harder than she thought living with a husband who was only interested in her body. Janelle was finally starting to realize how shallow and selfish she had been.
“Is this really what I’ve been striving for my whole life? To be a bimbo trophy wife for some old rich dude?” she thought to herself. Janelle sighed. She had no idea how lonely and empty such a life would be. She had never had many friends in her life; she was always to interested in finding a rich husband, and she wasn’t having much luck connecting with Doug’s friends either; they were all as shallow and selfish as she was! Little did she know that a close and lasting friendship was right around the corner waiting for her; in the form of Doug’s 20 year old daughter, Karen.
Karen was just 15 years old when her mother had passed away. Naturally, it was a devastating and life-changing event for the girl. Her father was not a mean-spirited man, but he was a rather self-absorbed and thoughtless man. By her early teens, Karen bore a very strong physical resemblance to her mother. She had inherited her mom’s dark brown, naturally curly hair, her height of 5’5’’, and her freckles. After his wife died, Doug couldn’t bear looking at a girl who so strongly resembled his dead wife; so, with very little thought to what poor Karen wanted, he sent the girl off to boarding school in another state.

Naturally, with the death of her mother and her separation from her everything she knew, Karen fell into a state of deep depression. During this dark time, the only thing that brought Karen any kind of joy was food. She picked up the very bad habit of stuffing herself with candy and junk food for hours on end, until she became so stuffed and bloated she could barely move. She always felt so awful and disgusted with herself when she was like this, but hell, eating just felt so good. She felt powerless to stop the cycle, and as a result, it was a very depressed, and very pudgy young lady of 180 pounds who moved back into her father’s house when she was 20 years old. After she graduated high school, she was completely clueless about what to do with her life.

She pretended to go to college for a year, but she accomplished very little apart from stuffing her face full of greasy, cheap college food and putting on even more weight. At her father’s wedding to that blonde bimbo, Karen told her father of her plans to drop out of college, and asked him if she could stay at his house for a while. Doug felt at least partly responsible for the sorry state his daughter’s life was in, so he agreed. Karen was looking forward to availing herself of her father’s well stocked kitchen and pantries while she was staying with him, but she wanted to spend as little time with his gold digging trophy wife as possible. She never would have suspected that one day she and Janelle would form a close friendship.

When Karen first moved back into Doug’s mansion, Janelle was completely indifferent. She had only met the girl twice, once while she and Doug were dating, and again at her wedding. Janelle was not very impressed; she had very little time for out of shape slobs like Karen. If people didn’t respect themselves enough to make themselves look presentable, then why should they expect that respect from others? It was a shame too; with her pretty face, Karen would be quite a knockout if she wasn’t such a porker. Of course, Janelle was not entirely without sympathy; Karen had already seen a lot of hardship in her young life, but surely Karen could have found a better way to deal with the pain than by turning herself into a blimp, and sympathy can only go so far. Therefore, Janelle regarded her stepdaughter with little more than disdain as she watched her lounge about the house shoveling junk food into her face.

One morning, about a month after Karen moved in, Janelle meandered into the kitchen to make herself a smoothie, and was greeted by an absolutely bizarre spectacle. Karen was lying on the floor on her belly, with her limbs spread out like a starfish. Even though she was lying on it, Janelle could see her belly was absolutely massive. Dumbfounded, Janelle surveyed the room, searching through the fridge and the cupboards in the pantry. They were all either empty or severely depleted.
“Did she eat all this food in one night?!” Janelle asked out loud.

“Uh…yeah. Yeah I did.” Karen squeaked ashamedly from the floor.

Janelle squatted down to Karen’s level. “Karen, what the hell happened here last night? Why did you do this to yourself?”

Karen shifted uncomfortably, trying to roll herself onto her side, and failing. “Uh, I don’t know why I do this to myself” she grunted. “I’ve been doing this since high school. Food is the only thing in this world that makes me feel good. I get depressed, then I eat. And eat. And eat. Then I get fatter, which makes me more depressed, which makes me eat more. Sometimes I get so depressed I go off on these gluttonous rampages. I stuff myself so full of food that I literally can’t move.”

Karen tried to sit up again, and started crying when she failed miserably. “Oh god, I’m so pathetic! You must think I’m some kind of disgusting freak!”

To Janelle’s own surprise, she didn’t think Karen was disgusting. She had lived her whole life with people who would have eaten three kale leaves a day to be the thinnest, most attractive person in the room. For the first time in her life, Janelle was encountering the opposite extreme on the eating disorder spectrum, and she was finding the whole thing oddly fascinating. She placed her hands on Karen’s monstrously swollen side and gently rolled her bloated stepdaughter onto her back. She placed her hand on the massive blob that was Karen’s belly, feeling with fascination how hard and stuffed the thing felt.

“Oh Janelle” Karen huffed. “Are you offering me a belly rub? Cause that would be awesome if you don’t mind doing it.” J

anelle froze. That wasn’t her intention, but it sounded like a great idea. She began rubbing and kneading Karen’s overstuffed gut, and to her continued amazement, she loved the way it felt. So soft, so warm, so jiggly, so… Janelle snapped herself out of her trance. Was she really getting turned on by rubbing her fat stepdaughter’s belly? It seemed so wrong, so utterly bizarre, but she couldn’t deny how much she was enjoying it.

“Oh, thanks Janelle” Karen moaned. “That feels so good.”

“For you and me both kiddo” Janelle thought to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back