• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Growing the Family Figure (BBW MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel

BBW MWG ---

Author's Note: Nothing to original here plenty of elements stolen from other stories hope you enjoy though

Growing the Family Figure
by Joel

Part 1

Megan and Kyle had just gotten married and were about to begin their honeymoon. Megan was of Irish decent. The majority of her family now called America home but the O’Connell family still had a few distant members back in the old country.

The O’Connell’s left in Ireland weren’t exactly rich by modern standards but were quite well off. They had held on to a large piece of land and a large estate almost the size of a castle that dated back to the by gone days when the O’Connell’s were among the Irish nobility.

Megan and her branch of the family hardly kept touch with their relations back home but periodically they would extended an invitation to come stay at the old family manor. They usually did this a year or so after a new child had been born into the family or after a marriage. Megan was quite excited she had barely even been a teenager the last time she had visited and couldn’t wait to go back especially with her new husband Kyle.

Finally they arrived on the island manor. It was even bigger and more beautiful than she remembered and she couldn’t wait to get a better look at it all the next day. They were greeted by Megan’s distant relative Maggie. Maggie was sturdy matron in her mid 50s or was it 60s? Megan wasn’t sure off hand and didn’t dare ask. Either way while she was perhaps not pretty she was very well preserved. Her face had few wrinkles and her dark red hair only a few streaks of gray.

Maggie and her small family had been overseeing the manor for as long as Megan could remember and Maggie still had the look of a woman who was use to hard work.

“Oh my is that you Megan how time flies you were hardly more than a little girl the last time I saw you, now you’re a newlywed.” Maggie said.

“Yes it’s been way too long ma’am.” Megan replied.

Maggie laughed “Again with this ma’am I told you last time just call me Aunt Maggie now give me a hug lass.”

Megan gave her a big hug and after they had finished embracing. Kyle asked
“Oh I didn’t know Maggie was your aunt?”

Maggie laughed again. “Actually we’d have to break out the family tree and do a wee bit of research to figure out how we’re really related so aunt will do. So this is the Kyle that I’ve read so much about! My he’s just as handsome as the letters said. Well I’m sure you two would like to settle down for a bit after your long trip I’ll have Charles show you to your room and you can rest and get settled in while I finish dinner I hope you’re hungry.”

“Starving actually thank you I can’t wait for my first real Irish meal.” Kyle
said.

“Good that’s what I like to hear now you two go on and I’ll call for you as soon as it’s done.” Maggie said.

The young couple then followed the manservant Charles to their room.
As they turned Maggie gave Megan another appraising look over. She was a tall woman about five feet nine almost the same as Kyle. She also had fiery red hair that she wore very short. Then Maggie studied her face once again. It was lovely of course and had bright emerald green eyes as well as a perfect pale complexion that was devoid of any freckles.

Yes she was an O’Connell alright no doubt about that. But her figure? She was a wee little thing that couldn’t have weighed much more than a hundred pounds! She could practically feel her bones as she hugged her earlier! This wasn’t right at all. The O’Connell’s were known far and wide for producing full figured, strong, sturdy women not waifs like Megan.

She was lucky to have gotten as good a young man as Kyle looking like a little girl rather than a voluptuous woman. Something would have to be done about this Maggie quickly decided. She went down several flights of stairs to the cellar and gathered some ingredients.

Like many of the O’Connell women here in the old country Maggie was more than a little familiar with magic. To call her a witch would be giving her too much credit but the O’Connell’s were an old clan with a long history that Maggie was very well versed in. After making a few preparations she cast the spell to fully bring out the O’Connell blood in young Megan. Megan would soon find herself with a new hunger inside of her a hunger not just for food but for life and for love. It was after all their honeymoon she thought with a laugh.

Megan and Kyle were in awe of the room they had been given it was huge and looked like something straight out of a period romance novel. After they had settled their things in Megan suddenly had an idea.

“So how would you like to lie down for a few minutes?” Megan asked with a seductive grin.

Kyle got her meaning right away and before he hardly had a chance to respond she had practically leapt on top of him and drug him into the bed. He was very surprised by her sudden forwardness but he liked it. They made love for the first time as husband and wife and it was amazing for the both of them. Kyle wasn’t sure what had gotten into Megan but he hoped to see more of it. Afterward Megan laid there with her petite body curled up against Kyle in perfect bliss when suddenly her tummy growled.

“Let’s go see how close dinner is to being ready I’m starving” Megan said.
Megan starving? Kyle didn’t think he had ever heard her say those words
before.

“Sure hun so am I.” Was all Kyle could think to say to that.

They went down the many stairs and into the large old fashion dining room complete with a ridiculously long table. There they found Maggie and Charles sitting what was practically a feast at the table.

“Hope you two brought your appetites. “ Maggie said with a laugh.

“Well I know I did.” Megan said with a smile.

She sat down and took in the aroma of the food in front of her.

“My, this all just smells so delicious.” Megan said.

“Oh it’s just a bit of old country cooking we didn’t even have time to break out the family recpies. In a day or so I’ll show you some delicious food.”

Megan began eating and all she could think was if this food wasn’t delicious she didn’t know what was. She hadn’t realized it before but she wasn’t exaggerating about starving. She piled her plate uncharacteristically high and began to dig in. In what seemed like no time at all her plate was already empty but she was still hungry. Without giving it a second thought she piled her plate high again and resumed eating.

Kyle watched her do this and was shocked her couldn’t remember her ever having seconds. Actually he couldn’t recall too many times that she finished an entire plate. Maggie also noticed Megan’s eating and with a smile remarked.

“Glad to see you have the O’Connell appetite after all maybe you won’t be such a wee lass forever. Fair warning Kyle we O’Connell women aren’t usually as thin as Megan here. One of these days you may have a much more womanly wife on your hands Hope the thought doesn’t bother you?” Maggie asked with a wicked laugh.

“Of course not we said something about through thick or thin during the wedding didn’t we?” Kyle asked jokingly.

Megan slowed her pace for a moment. Maggie was telling the truth Big and Voluptuous was the standard build for the women in her family. Could that be her one day?

Eh can’t be thin forever she thought and resumed eating.

When at last they finished Megan had practically licked three plates clean without giving it a second thought. Even more surprisingly she didn’t feel stuffed. Full and content yes but stuffed no in fact she thought it was too
bad they didn’t have something sweet.

“Wow Aunt Maggie I forgot just how delicious you’re cooking was that was probably the best meal I’ve had in years.” Megan said.

“Glad you enjoyed it dear. That’s just the start though I’ll show you plenty of the old family recipes before you go now those are meals.” Maggie said
Megan’s mouth practically watered at the thought.

“It really does my heart good to see you liked it so much. Lasses that are as thin as you don’t usually know how to appreciate a good meal.” Maggie said
with another jolly laugh.

“Well that’s usually me what you made was just that good.” Megan said laughing herself.

“Well then make sure you don’t misplace that new appetite of yours we may just put a little meat on those scrawny bones of yours before you go.” Maggie said with ominous laugh.

“If you keep making food this good you just may.” Megan said with a laugh.

If she keeps eating like this it really may not be to long before she starts
filling out
Kyle thought to himself.

After putting up the remnants of dinner Maggie began telling them all the sites to take in on the island and its little town.

Once Maggie had given them quite a few ideas for how to spend their two weeks here they went outside to look at the stars above the crystal clear lake behind the manor. Being so far away from a major city made the stars look absolutely amazing. They sat under them talking for awhile then Megan’s mind turned to other ideas and they were soon back in bed.

Wow I don’t know what’s gotten into her but I love it Kylel thought after she fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning when they awoke Maggie already had a hearty breakfast waiting on them. While not as obvious as last night Kyle noticed Megan’s appetite was still uncharacteristically big. Then after yet another tumble in bed and getting ready they went out to take in the islands sights. They spent all day taking in the beauty of the island and when they got back to the manor Maggie had another feast waiting on them.

“I hope you two worked up an appetite today because I’ve got some real O’Connell family recipes for you tonight.” Maggie said

“Mmm I’m famished.” Megan said looking wide eyed at the food before her.

“Good to hear dear hope you enjoy it.” Maggie said.

Kyle could hardly believe it but Megan ate with even more gusto than she had the night before. He was simply amazed by how much food she made disappear. All the while Maggie was watching with a look of approval. Finally when Megan appeared to be done she said.

“Well I think it’s safe to assume you didn’t eat that much just to make me feel appreciated you enjoy it lass?”

“Yes my goodness that was the best meal I can ever remember eating how do you do it?” Megan asked.

“Family secret I’m afraid not for the ears of the likes of him.” She said with a laugh eyeing Kyle.

“But if you really want to know I’d love to show you some of our recipes before you leave.” Maggie said.

“Oh they’d just be wasted on me I’m a horrible cook.” Megan said with a laugh.

“Nonsense you’re an O’Connell. O’Connell women are known far and wide for what they can do in the kitchen.” Maggie said.

“Well I’m known far and wide for quite the opposite right Kyle?” Megan asked jokingly.

“Then no wonder you two are such skinny little things.” Maggie said with a laugh.

“Yeah you’re not likely to get big off sandwiches and TV dinners.” Kyle added jokingly.

“Haha well dear I think someone’s trying to say you could use some lessons what do you say?” Maggie asked.

“Oh I’d love to. You’re going to have your work cut out for you though Kyle’s not exaggerating by much.” Megan said with a laugh.

“Nonsense you’re an O’Connell after a little help you’ll take right to it it’s in your blood.” Maggie said.

“I hope your right; just imagine if I could cook like that Kyle.” Megan said.

Kyle certainly wouldn’t complain about having cooking this good all the time. Of course the way Megan was enjoying it he also expected he’d have a much bigger wife if she could cook that good. Fortunately that wasn’t an idea that
bothered him.

The next day Megan and Kyle spent most of their time on the lake behind the manor. Megan looked quite amazing in her little green bikini but so thin! Maggie thought watching them leave. She could practically see all of her ribs Maggie noticed in horror. The girl really was nothing but skin and bones; even her breasts were hardly more than A cups.

A flat chested O’Connell woman! Maggie had never seen such a thing. Then she remembered the spell. Well not for much longer at least she reassured herself.

Enjoy yourself lass you won’t be wearing tiny little bikinis like that much longer she thought with a wicked laugh.

They come back from the like around mid afternoon and after they showered and likely had a tumble Maggie reminded Megan about her cooking lesson. Megan agreed to it whole heartedly. It soon became obvious to Maggie that she would indeed have her work cut out for her. Even though the girl was an O’Connell woman she knew next to nothing about the kitchen.

No wonder you’re such a skinny little thing if you can’t cook you can hardly eat Maggie thought with a sigh. An hour or so latter Maggie had prepared another feast for them without Megan hindering her too much. Any disappointment she felt though disappeared as she watched Megan eat very heartily again.

For the next week Megan’s schedule was set. Every day her and Kyle would spend the day taking in the beautiful sights of the island or relaxing on the lake then Megan would help Maggie with dinner trying to wrap her head around her families many delicious recipes. Then after a huge dinner her and Kyle would go back to their room and screw like jack rabbits much to their mutual delight.

As the week wore on Maggie began to notice encouraging changes in Megan. While her first 2 or 3 times helping in the kitchen were frankly embarrassing she was now learning fast. Also unbeknownst to Megan her new appetite had already added a new 10 pounds to her figure. The changes were modest Megan was hardly even aware of them but Maggie knew they were only a taste of things to come. Already Megan was less bony and her breasts were looking just a tad perkier. Maggie cast another little spell letting out Megan’s wardrobe lest her suspicions be aroused.

One day Kyle decided he wanted to go checkout the little town’s old library to do some research. Megan decided she would rather sit that trip out and promised to make it up to him that night. Instead Megan lounged around their room reading a book and enjoying being lazy for the first time in the last few days.

After awhile though she decided she should put some of this free time to good use. She hadn’t had a chance to do much real exercise other than swimming and hiking since they had gotten there and with how she had been eating she figured she probably needed some. She put a Zumba dvd into her laptop and began her regimen. Only a few minutes into it though Maggie knocked on the door and asked what she was doing. She came in and saw what Megan was doing, laughed and said.

“What are you doing lass dancing by yourself?”

“Not quite it’s called Zumba it’s like dancing and Aerobics exercises put together.”

“Well what a silly thing to call exercise just looks like a lot of failing around to me haha. If you wanted some exercise you should have said so. I’ve got a whole pile of firewood waiting to be chopped if you want some real exercise your welcome to join me.” Maggie said.

Megan followed her outside and for the next hour or so they worked on chopping a pile of firewood. By the time they were done Megan was absolutely exhausted while Maggie had hardly broken a sweat.

“Now that was some exercise lass. Real hard work not a bunch of silly dancing around. Feels good doesn’t it?” Maggie asked.

“I feel beat.” Megan answered between breaths.

Maggie laughed. “Well I guess your cute little dance moves don’t equal up to some real work then do they?”

“I guess not.” Megan said finally beginning to breathe normally.

“Now let’s reward all that hard work with a hearty meal what do you say lass?” Maggie asked.

“Sounds awesome I’m (pant pant) starving.” Megan said.

“Good that’s what I like to hear. Hard work should always be rewarded with some rest and a good meal.” Maggie said.

Little did Megan know just how well that lesson would be engraved in her after today.

The next night after another hearty meal Megan and Kyle decided to go back into town to have a drink at the little local pub.

After arriving they sat down and decided to try the local brew much to Megan’s dismay she’d never been much of a drinker let alone a fan anything as strong as Irish ale but Kyle talked her into it.

As the bartender made their drinks he said “American’s right you here on vacation?”

“Honeymoon actually.” Megan said with a wicked grin.

“Oh you two chose the right time of year then where are you staying hope it’s not one of the local dumps?” The bar tender asked.

“Quite the opposite we’re staying at the O’Connell manor.” Megan answered.

“Oh relations of Maggie are you?”

“Yes she’s my aunt more or less haha and she decided to let invite us here for our honeymoon.” Megan answered.

“Oh I should have known you were an O’Connell lass you have the look alright. Also lucky for you Maggie and her clan have done me a good turn or two over the years so drinks well be half off. You two have fun.” The bar
tender said with a laugh and then handed them their drinks.

As they returned to their seats the bar tender admired Megan. Yes she has the O’Connell look alright fiery red hair, big green eyes, and that pale perfect skin. He’d been admiring O’Connell women for as many years as he could remember and by large they all shared that look something was different about Megan though.

Awful thin for an O’Connell woman though. He thought back and for the life of him he couldn’t remember ever seeing an O’Connell girl that skinny before. For years one of the highlights of his job was watching the O’Connell women waddle around his pub showing off their vast curves. Sure some of the younger ones that came in weren’t that big but even they had round faces and more than modest chests that foreshadowed their growth to come.

This one though was a tooth pick no two ways about it. Wow a thin O’Connell woman never thought I’d see the day hope this isn’t what’s happening to their entire American stock. At least she drinks like an O’Connell though lasses her size rarely do. He thought watching her kill her mug in no time flat. Then he noticed something else her blouse was looking just a little snug around the middle maybe

Maggie is doing something about that skinny little frame of yours haha. I’m sure she hates the thought of a skinny O’Connell girl even more than I do. he chortled.

Wow Megan thought she couldn’t believe how fast she had finished that drink. She usually hated beer but for once the strong rich flavor tasted right in her mouth; she even wanted another.

Something really has gotten into her Kyle thought she finished that thing before I was even halfway done and now she’s going back for a refill!

Much to Kyle’s shock that night Megan drank him under the table and then screwed his brains out when they got back.

A few days later they were saying their goodbyes to Maggie.

“You better write to me lass and keep it up in the kitchen you’re a natural just like I told you.” Maggie said.

“Oh I will Aunt Maggie and I’ll have to you’ve given me so many family recipes to try out I can’t wait and those books are you sure you want me to take them their so old?” Megan asked.

“You’re an O’Connell their every much as yours as they are mine besides I can’t thank of a better use for them then putting some meat on those scrawny little bones of yours. Haha” Maggie said.”

“If they make me as good a cook as you I’m sure it will haha.” Megan said jokingly.

Maggie looked her over one last time. Megan was hardly aware of it but she wasn’t so scrawny anymore already. In the past two weeks she’d put on roughly 25 pounds and the foundation for an O’Connell figure had been laid. Megan was looking bustier, her hips wider, her backside fuller and her stomach softer. Oh yes you’ll be a regular full figured O’Connell woman the next time I see you for sure.

Then they said their goodbyes and hugged one last time Maggie felt a bit of pride noticing how much more of Megan there was to hug now.

Latest posts

Back